alluring movement

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

alluring movement

Postby VanMasterson on Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

"My Melania not so long ago..I brought you in from the dampness and cold..with on that very day..I knew with all my heart where my soul would lay...with you always by my side...i fear not lonliness nor a reason to hide...with you my love my fairest so true...I gaze into your amber eyes ad say I love you...with you my dancer my movement my life...you are close to me as the dearest wife....with you and your sister to tried and true...you are apart of me as I am of you...but today is the one that is ours alone...for your heart has showed me your soul has shone...with my collar my name and my very breath..I swear to you I will always protect....to you my sithian princess my scales beauty and honor...within you I find the wellspring of my power...if I have have said it before always again...your are my slave my love my dearest friend...I share everything I am all with you...all I ask is the same be done from you...I know in mine heart you are a piece of a while..but you my love...give me that much more control..you are my Melania my sweetness in days...forever you shall be with me every morning's beginning and night;s wane....
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Return to Creations