Yonas Grand Jewelry

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Yonas Grand Jewelry

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:10 pm

Propped up on a box on the outskirts of the bazaar you might find a curious half breed halfling dressed in colorful silk dresses with her legs crossed, and with a shy smile, she gestures towards a cloth spread out in front of her. It's a purple cloth edged with silver thread, covered with jewelry in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Rings large enough to fit a minotaur's rough hands or ornate bands that can sit atop the heads of fae. "If what you're looking for ain't there I'm sure I can help you out," her voice chimes out, and she leans forward a bit, looking ever more excited as attention is drawn to her wares. "I'm known by Yona, and I'll offer custom pieces to anyone with the interest and coin. always lookin to expand my collection"

This is a place were ill take requests for custom jewellry pieces and a place for anyone intrested to come into contact with me to get their work done. It is also a place were i will display pieces already done and post pictures of the finished products. This will be done through digital rendering and modeling. How ever that is not a gaurantie that every piece will be represented with an image. I will to the best of my abillities but it all depends on the complexity of the work itself. But im eager to try and illustrate whats in youre head.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Re: Yonas Grand Jewelry

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Gallery
The fox tail medalion or Triestan star. Comission done for Callie Volopa
Gold and ruby
Black and silver
Bronze and emerald personalised for Rida Cherryglade
Black and Red
Gold and Saphire with marking

Scaled Ring

Dragons Eye
Background swap

Gold and silver 'feather' designs

Floral silver earing with amethyst

Spider

pin up drak

Dew drop wood and resin necklase
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Re: Yonas Grand Jewelry

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:07 pm

Unfortunately i will no longer continue this activity through my character Yona. Though i will continue making pieces and i will make another character who deals in jewelry and trinkets soon. But i have simply lost interest in her as a character but i wery much still enjoy making pieces like this so if anyones interested then dont hesitate to get in touch.
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Return to Creations