Random Chibby and Misc Draws

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Re: A Wild Chibby Appears

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:01 pm

So I haven't gotten really good at shading so I took it out and suddenly I like it without much shading. There's something about how simple and light-hearted the colors look that fits with Abby's current character.

I've made her legs a bit thicker because I feel like it suits her better, but what really instigated this was a simple exchange:
<Abby`> Naw, she's sturdy. I honestly have no word how to describe her << I mean, she's 'curvy' yes, but muscular enough to swing a great hammer around
<Scourge`> she's a thicc girl

'THICC'. That god-darn word that people's been using xD Abby's definitely not fat but at the same time she can't be lean or else it's hard to picture her swinging that great hammer of hers around.

If I use the word 'muscular', I get the mental image of some body-builder; if I use the word 'athletic', I picture someone with lean muscles, like a runner's body. So... yeah!
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:27 am

Yeah it looks nice like that too! You do such a good job drawing Abby, you know. It makes me jealous I can't draw Airy very well!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby Hashmulan on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:28 am

... Also if that's the case you should clearly maker her thicc-er.
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm

I never really played the game but I've always liked watching those 'Combos' from the Disgaea series. So decided to make one of my own!
4X COMBO!
Not really sure what it would look like in a fight, though... but I'd imagine Pork Chop and Gatwo would act as one unit. There's Abby, Airy, Gatwo, Pork Chop, and Amethine (sort of; didn't really have a ready reference picture all of the time)!
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:01 am

"It's time for an All-Out Attack!"

Since this is a Disgaea Combo Attack, what name would you give it?

What model did you use for Airy, if any? Her design has changed a little again, and she's still very cute.

Gatwo is giving Pork Chop orders to attack!

From the picture given by Amethine, that isn't a bad chibithine recreation at all!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 am

Not sure << Probably something long and super silly because most likely Airy named the combo move. And this time I found a random picture of a fairy as a reference for Airy. Well... more 'saw it once' and did whatever I could in my power to draw through memory <<
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:48 am

Abs' abs.

(note to self: learn to draw muscles)
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:15 am

Her name is Ab-by for a reason!

Also I just picture that Terry Crews commercial where he's like "WHO SAID THAT? Was it my... ABBBBBBBBBBDOMINALS?!"
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:00 pm

I SERIOUSLY need to find a consistent 'style' to my draws. Also I keep forgetting that Abby owns a circlet made out of mithril ( ̄~ ̄;)
Just another day...
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:02 pm

... Okay so Airy is going to do more handstands on Abby's head now. Either that or she's hiding from Gatwo there, but leaving herself 'vulnerable' to draw in Gatwo so she'll pounce Abby's head.

She's do it, too.
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:17 am

Just trying to draw and color without any line art. Not sure how those artists do it D:

The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 pm

how am I just now seeing these? These are great! =D>
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 pm

I tried coloring without relying on line art a chance again! And I like the finished product! Also, I liked the shading on Airy's body so much I kept her naked (so that's nice). Tried to draw backgrounds but then I realize I suck at those.
Just Airy looking innocent and happy while Abby is probably dealing with all kinds of mess in the background and trying to keep the fae out of harm.
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Airy is all like "Oooh! That bath went so well, la la la oh having fun, Lady Abby~~?"

As for how it looks, that color for her skin is pretty nice, and a naked Airy is pretty unexpected! I think overall it looks quite good and has a nice feeling of action and whimsy both!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:00 pm

I decided to try and do a quick doodle and colored it! This time of Airy and possible where her design will be taken from here: I've been forgetting the crucial part that she likes to 'mimic' Abby. Her hair is still very long; it's just that she tucks all of that into her hood, giving that 'fluffy' look.
"It's ZOTTING time!"
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Creations