Just something I wrote up while listening to some music

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Just something I wrote up while listening to some music

Postby Ryke Masha on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:02 am

It was a clear night of a full moon as I wondered through the woods of my backyard as i have done many of times before to clear my head before bed. It was nearing midnight this peritcule night when I crossed into a circle of mushrooms. The moon's light suddenly began to shine brighter causing me to look up in wonder. As I looked back down I was suddenly at the shores of a lake with the moon shining across the near mirror like surface of the water. That is when I saw her. The woman who would end up taking control over my life while saving it at the same time. She stood there in a dark royal blue gown hovering just a few inches about the lake. She held herself with pride and power as she looks away from the sky and at my arrive. Her eyes were like the moon itself, bright, round, and full of life. Her mouth begins to spread into a wide grin as she realizes what is happening and begins floating over to me. That is when I noticed the dragonfly like wings on her back.

let me know what you think
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Just something I wrote up while listening to some music

Postby CallieO on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:34 am

Looks good so far. (Could use a little proofreading; there were a few missing words.) Interested to see what happens next!
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Just something I wrote up while listening to some music

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:58 am

Part 2!

The light of the moon played tricks on those wings as she floated over to me so effortlessly. The light that passed through them caused an array full of color to be splashed onto the water. I stood there in fear and wonderment as I wonder if I had gotten hit on the head and knocked out. I took a careful step backwards as she came towards me with that wide smile on her face that made her look innocent and beautiful, but at the same time there was some uneasy and malicious about that smile. As step backwards I committed myself to this new world I found myself in. The light of the moon began to dim down as soon as my foot left the circle of mushrooms and this woman's eyes light up even more as she begins to laugh to herself "Oh you poor human, You shouldnt have left the circle" she says as she stopped in front of said circle. Her foot now touchdown onto the ground and she walks closer to me and I put my hands up in defense "I dont know who or what you are but please stop" she only laughed in response to my fear
"Oh dear human" she says in such an sweet voice that dripped with something behind it. What it is could be I couldnt tell "You are in the realm of the fae now and you belong to me now" she said walking up to me with her her arm lifting up. Her hands were smooth and soft as it came up to touch my face but her nails were nearly claw like as she dragged them across my face trailing down to my neck with me frozen in fear of what she was going to do to me. I was scared she was going to do what others have done before as she traced one point nail around my neck "You will serve me human. You are stuck here now" she said and my eyes began to tear up as I try to speak but couldnt find my voice as only gasps came from my mouth. But I knew I had to do something so I mustered whatever strength I had and stepped back away again and again trying to get myself from her but she grabbed my arm squeezing hard as pain shoots up my arm and my mind goes back to a place I didnt want it to go. I break down at that moment. I just remember falling down and curling up into a ball telling her to stop but that is all I remember as the world around me falls into a void.
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to Creations