New Pay Rates! A Letter to All Employees

The open air bazaar in the heart of Nanthalion

Moderators: Thunder, Amara, Kooky

New Pay Rates! A Letter to All Employees

Postby Kooky on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Because a mass mail would perhaps be too much, and not everyone gets them or reads them...

Hello fellow workers!

Unfortunate news has come down. The Empire seems to be in a state of recession. By royal decree, all workers can now work a maximum of 8hrs per week. Your hourly pay will be the same, however I can only pay you a monthly bonus of 50mhl for your Mastered Skills alone, and only three of them. If you are not a master of a skill, I cannot pay you for it. Each worker is now also allowed to have only three jobs. I will not be firing anyone, as I expect you to make that choice of where you wish to work yourself. For those of you who may be leaving us, I wish you the very best of luck.

Lumio, Manager of the Market Bazaar

I have already gone through most Bazaar guides and pages and made the changes of this information.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Market Bazaar