Custom/Special Orders Thread.

News, information and events relating to the GS

Moderators: Ielenia, Voknali

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:13 pm

DATE OF ORDER: 24th November 2017
Clerk: Abby
Customer: Cimino
Items ordered:
Silver Ring [12 mhl] + Minor Moonstone [6 Mhl] + Engraving [25 Mhl]
Descriptions:
"Silver Ring with a Minor Moonstone, with the words 'To Rachael' engraved on it."

Total Price: 43 Mehrials
Paid: Yes
10:26 AM <•Abby-GS> !shopitem sell Cimino 1571 43mhl w/ Minor Moonstone; Engraved: "To Rachael"
10:26 AM <•Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Silver Ring' to Cimino for 43 Mhl and 0 Copper

Completion Date: 27th November 2017
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
User avatar
The Mercenary Abby
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 224
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:58 am

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Serena on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:26 am

Clerk's Name that took the Order: Theressa
Purchaser of the Order: Muzna
Item Requested: Mithril Choker with Inset Exceptional Sunstone and Onyx
Paid or Not Paid: Paid
Description of the item:
<+Theressa-GS> !shopitem sell Muzna 1595 195 mhl Mithril Choker with Inset Exceptional Sunstone and Onyx
<@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Mithril Choker' to Muzna for 195 Mhl and 0 Copper

Ordered: Nov 29, 2017
Finished: Dec 2, 2017
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte, and Vonni.
User avatar
Serena
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Allie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 am

Serena wrote:Clerk's Name that took the Order: Theressa
Purchaser of the Order: Muzna
Item Requested: Mithril Choker with Inset Exceptional Sunstone and Onyx
Paid or Not Paid: Paid
Description of the item:
<+Theressa-GS> !shopitem sell Muzna 1595 195 mhl Mithril Choker with Inset Exceptional Sunstone and Onyx
<@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Mithril Choker' to Muzna for 195 Mhl and 0 Copper

Ordered: Nov 29, 2017
Finished: Dec 2, 2017

Clerk: Allivia
Picked up on: December 4, 2017
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
User avatar
Allie
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Allie on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:58 am

Clerk: Allivia
Customer: Lianna`Anirose
Date of order: December 6, 2017
Item ordered: Small Butt Plug, Adorned with a pink exceptional diamond
Total Price: 58
Paid: Yes
Completion Date: December 9, 2017
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
User avatar
Allie
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Allie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 am

Allie wrote:Clerk: Allivia
Customer: Lianna`Anirose
Date of order: December 6, 2017
Item ordered: Small Butt Plug, Adorned with a pink exceptional diamond
Total Price: 58
Paid: Yes
Completion Date: December 9, 2017

Clerk: Allivia
Picked up on: December 9, 2017
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
User avatar
Allie
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Allie on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Clerk: Allivia
Customer: Van Masterson
Date of order: December 11, 2017
Items ordered:
Mithril Ring with an Exceptional Emerald and Exceptional Lapis Lazuli, cut into the shape of dragons which face one another to form a heart with the letters V and K engraved within
Mithril Ring with an Exceptional Emerald and Exceptional Lapis Lazuli, cut into the shape of dragons which face one another to form a heart with the letters V and K engraved within
Total Price: 530 mhl
Paid: Yes
Completion Date: December 14, 2017
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
User avatar
Allie
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Serena on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Allie wrote:Clerk: Allivia
Customer: Van Masterson
Date of order: December 11, 2017
Items ordered:
Mithril Ring with an Exceptional Emerald and Exceptional Lapis Lazuli, cut into the shape of dragons which face one another to form a heart with the letters V and K engraved within
Mithril Ring with an Exceptional Emerald and Exceptional Lapis Lazuli, cut into the shape of dragons which face one another to form a heart with the letters V and K engraved within
Total Price: 530 mhl
Paid: Yes
Completion Date: December 14, 2017



Clerk: Theressa
Picked Up: Dec 16, 2017
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte, and Vonni.
User avatar
Serena
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Serena on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Clerk's Name that took the Order: Theressa
Purchaser of the Order: Ray'el
Item Requested: Mithril Necklace with engraving, Mithril ring with engraving and exceptional diamond inset
Paid or Not Paid: paid
Description of the item:
<+Theressa-GS> !shopitem sell Ray`el 81 175mhl Engraved: From The Chosen One
<@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Mithril Necklace' to Ray`El for 175 Mhl and 0 Copper
<+Theressa-GS> !shopitem sell Ray`el 80 230mhl Engraved: From The Chosen One with Exceptional Diamond Inset
<@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Mithril Ring' to Ray`El for 230 Mhl and 0 Copper

Ordered: Dec 20, 2017
Items to be ready: Dec 23, 2017
Theressa Annaert, Pledged Lifelong Bondmate to Allivia Annaert and Lady of the Annaert Household
Player of Theressa, Kytte, and Vonni.
User avatar
Serena
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Re: Custom/Special Orders Thread.

Postby Allie on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Clerk: Allivia
Customer: Kiria
Date of order: January 22, 2018
Item ordered: Platinum Collar, Emerald engraving of dragon wings on either side of an open maw, an exceptional bloodstone at its center adorned with the tag ^K^
Total Price: 115 mhl
Paid: Yes
Completion Date: January 25, 2018
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
User avatar
Allie
Adept
Adept
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Previous

Return to The General Store

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron