Note for Hannah

News, information and events relating to the GS

Moderators: Ielenia, Voknali

Note for Hannah

Postby Kooky on Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Available only to the managerial staff awaits a letter...

"Hey Hannah hun, we had a great big incident hubbub at the shop today. I came in to find some guy in the back room going through cabinets, you know, employees-only area. I chase him out with a pan and he gives the stuff he took to some woman. I got busy and rang the IG bell. Captain Balard came to save the day. The guy, Anger or whatever, was claiming he was a guard and working for Amara, but I didn't see her. Even if it's true, I didn't think he should be back there, going through shop things and giving them to other folk. So Captain Balard came to settle it. As he came in, in came Zully. Balard said it was him and I got the name from the ledger. He not only took my sale from the one customer that was there, but purposely went on taking over my reporting the incident, even to purposely ignoring me when I told him to stop and let me do my job. He wasn't even there to start with. He refused to acknowledge I was assistant manager, despite it being in the ledger in your writing, on the tag you gave me, and what with all the paperwork I do on stuff you got me doing like them games and sales ideas. He was happy to insult me. And even when Balard was taking care of things, he made it known he would attack the "customers" Balard banned from the shop for a day. I told him not to, that it was the IG's job and we ring the bell. He ignored me. Balard told him the same. He had no right to take my sale, or my report, and even while Balard was doing his job, Zully was still overstepping to do the guard's job! And worse, he even admitted he was purposely going beyond his duty, so he's not stupid or blind to the shit he's pulling. You know me. I've worked here for a long ass while. I do my job. It's why you promoted me. I may not be the best at etiquette but I get things done and keep nice to the customers as best as able. This Zully guy had me wanting to quit and storm out. I'm letting you know what's gone on, but he plans to write you and let you know his side of shit, when he wasn't even there. I'm so damn sorry hannah but I can't work with this guy. He has no respect for you and your word and faith in me, none for the guards that protect us and our shop, and none for me as your assistant or even a fellow worker. If it were up to me, I'd fire his ass.

Love ya hun,
Spotzen Strype"
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The General Store