Twerlingers irritated letter

Place to learn news about the weapon and armor, and discuss developments. Not for combat dev generally

Moderators: Ryke Masha, Elthorion

Twerlingers irritated letter

Postby Twerlinger on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:36 pm

He'd spent the best part of a month seeking out an employee of the store, to no avail, and so he felt he had no choice but to write a missive to whomever was in charge of the damn place.

Putting quill to parchment he started

"To whomever reads this,

I would like to purchase items from within the store, however, due to apparent lack of response from knocking upon the door, I can only assume that either I have been blacklisted from purchasing from within the place, there is a lack of staff.. or as seems apparent at times, that the staff you have are a completely ignorant bunch of dicks, who don't know how to deal with customers who were willing to compensate a tender for their time in opening and serving to my whims.

Could you please inform me, whether or not you can arrange delivery of such items as I am after, for payment upon delivery to me, or let me know of the name of someone who I can kidnap and force to open the store to avail myself of what lays within it.

I am after nothing outrageous, or custom made.. just a set of mithril vambraces and a set of mithril greaves.

Yours in anger

Twerlinger"

He signed it, and then moved towards the store, large metal spike taken and with a hammer he happily rammed the spike through the note and deep into the door, more than happy to pay for the damage.. well.. if he was asked to anyway.
Twerlinger

Re: Twerlingers irritated letter

Postby Neko Nightstalker on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:32 pm

neko had seen the letter and chuckled slightly. he pulled the note of leaving the spike in the door. he took the letter inside and wrote a small note of his own.

if you need the MMR so badly next time send a fae to naidra's house. that is where i live and i will be happy to tend to your weapon and armor needs.

he thought about signing it but left that part blank. when he was done writing it down in not so pretty lettering he took the short note to the door and found a small fairy. sending it off with her he went back inside to work.
Neko Nightstalker
Adept
Adept

Re: Twerlingers irritated letter

Postby EngwedhilAlaranth on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:06 pm

A sweet note placed next to twerlinger's

Dear Sir.
I am Engwedhil Alaranth. Apprentice to Sir Taurn and Sir Prydain. Should you ever need me i am available to do work for the MMr in the sales deparment. As for the work i will be leaving them in the hands of the above mentioned names. Sorry ot hear that the MMr did not meet to your satisfaction for availability and services. In the future should you need something done appropriately all you need do is find me . Always willing to serve to see that the MMr is open and waiting for customers!

Engwedhil Alaranth
I am she who warms your bed and your heart and your mind .
EngwedhilAlaranth
Novice
Novice

Return to Might Makes Right