Note left for Prydain Mozenwrathe

Place to learn news about the weapon and armor, and discuss developments. Not for combat dev generally

Moderators: Ryke Masha, Elthorion

Note left for Prydain Mozenwrathe

Postby Cevelt on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 am

~Dear Boss of Man~

A handsomely outfitting wolven draped himself over the counter and beyond wiping up the drool he left behind in a pool of saliva after staring at my lovely.. tits.. and they are. He inquired about a job. Apparently his mate has been teaching him more then hand jobs. Hes also very good at making strawberry cake. Of which he assured me he would love to make for you, should you hire him. Something about surprising you with his eagerness to work here at our lovely Shop.

He is sincerely requesting a meeting with you regarding his hiring. Suggested to me he would prefer it.. private... if you get what I mean? I'm sure you do. Oh Wise and Vigorous of Working Manager. If not of course, he would still adore a job. Also, he asked if he could do all my sweeping and dusting for me. Of which I could only oblige, he did beg and plead so nicely... His name was Lumio

Many smooches blown your way,

That moriel which works here.

C
Of course I love you... ignore the dagger.

Cevelt
Novice
Novice

Re: Note left for Prydain Mozenwrathe

Postby Cevelt on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 am

P.S.

~Dear Boss Man~

Another has come to inquire of a job. Uldin, a barbarian, he knows a bit about metal smithing. He too requests a very wonderful slot of your time for an interview.
Of course I love you... ignore the dagger.

Cevelt
Novice
Novice

Return to Might Makes Right