The MMR sale

Place to learn news about the weapon and armor, and discuss developments. Not for combat dev generally

Moderators: Ryke Masha, Elthorion

The MMR sale

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:40 am

About the upcoming sale on thrusday. Please note that the discount only applies once per character. For now we will use a trust system for this but please let me know if anyone tries to abuse this. Secondly there is a limit to how much someone can buy with the sale. They can only get 5 items or less if they want the discount. Anymore and they will have to make a second order.

For anyone confused about how this will work. Take the total of everything they are buying and apply 25% to that and take the mhl off the highest cost item. For example if someone is buying 2 robes of the arch magi. The total is 1800mhl. 1800mhl x .25= 450. You take that 450mhl and subtract it from the highest cost item. In this case one of the robes would cost 450mhl while the other is 900mhl. If the discount comes out to a decimal point just round up to the nearest whole number

If you have questions please contact me
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: The MMR sale

Postby CallieO on Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

It might be a good idea to keep a record of the day's sales to prevent abuse of it.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Might Makes Right