Dev Work, Leveling Systems, Spells, Enchantments.. ETC.

A place for players to get on their soap box and let it all out.
Ops will not respond to any posts here except to delete anything which is beyond the limits of a civilized community.

Dev Work, Leveling Systems, Spells, Enchantments.. ETC.

Postby Kree on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Let me begin with this:

This game is FREE TO PLAY. It is a text-based adult RPG system that revolves around fantasy. I understand this is a past time for many of us, it's a way to relieve stress and forget about our actual lives for an hour, two hours.. hell all day if we're feeling it. But let me remind you all of something very very clearly. You cry about the classes. You cry about levels. You cry about enchantments. SOMEONE put hard hours into making -all- of this. It didn't just magically appear and put itself into motion like the roll of a tide. 90% Of other text based role-play games do not have the systems we do, they don't have levels, hell they don't even have CHARACTER SHEETS. We are -privileged- that SB, L, Ehlanna, Dev team, OPs, Players and everyone else has sat down, took time out of their RP, their LIVES to make this stuff for us. They could JUST as easily take it away. Then what would you do?

I'm tired of sitting here watching everyone, well not everyone, but the majority of the player base whine constantly that the Dev team did this, or an Op did that to 'ruin' their characters. I'm sick of sitting here watching people cry how they put hard earn TIME to make FAKE money to buy something In game that is being changed.. No one forced you to take a job, no one forced you to buy anything. You did it. On your own.

You all scream you want change, change was given. You all cry you want equality.. Well guess what? So does everyone else. But they work for it. They put the ideas into the Dev Team and HQ. They put the effort into MAKING something out of NOTHING. They don't throw a giant pity party in public and hope someones going to pat their little head and say "Oh, this upset you.. I will take it down and change it back." No. Because thats not how it works.

Next time you decided to throw a fit over a change, sit back and wonder how it came about first. Ask APPROPRIATE questions, offer support and changes with a level head. Do not take it personally like they slapped your mouth for such a thing if your opinions do not get chosen for more change. Remember. YOu are one person, there are at least over a hundred other people this effects, too..
TBA
Kree
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Dev Work, Leveling Systems, Spells, Enchantments.. ETC.

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:42 pm

*nods in agreement so hard her neck aches*
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Return to Players Rant and Rave