To All the Op's And Owners

A place for players to get on their soap box and let it all out.
Ops will not respond to any posts here except to delete anything which is beyond the limits of a civilized community.

To All the Op's And Owners

Postby Thunder on Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:52 pm

I would like to take a moment to say that as a player I have seen many many things. I have watched people come and go and ops come and go. But the reason for all of this is because I want to say Thank you. You guys are amazing you are always there to help no matter what is happening. You all have done so much for TLI. The first day I came to TLI I did not know what to expect there was so much going on here that I was worried I would not fit in.

However you guys where very kind and showed me what one should and should not do. You all have been there for the ones that needed someone and you guys have been there to support the ones that felt like there was no place they could go. I know I am still not the best at rping and I knew the same thing then. But that did not matter. I grow more and more each day and I could not with out you guys when it comes to rp.

When I have had life hit me with things that I thought I could not handle you guys let me know it was alright. Yes the players did as well so I guess this should be to everyone and not just the few. But in truth even when you guys was not trying you made me smile when the days where very grey and I thought there was no light. So I wish I could give you each something to say Thank you to show how grateful I am to each one of you. But all I can give is my forever thanks. There is only a few things I would never wish to change in my life and one of them is coming here and meeting you all.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Always grateful,
Love
Thunder
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Players Rant and Rave