To All Players past and present

A place for players to get on their soap box and let it all out.
Ops will not respond to any posts here except to delete anything which is beyond the limits of a civilized community.

To All Players past and present

Postby Thunder on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:08 pm

I have been around since 2007 there has been any come and go. I have seem many joyful times and sad times. I have seen everyone come together for each other. To help with making things to helping when one was down. You all have been a family kind of place. When one of the worst times in my life happened you guys were here for me. You all that I have spoke to about what has happened have been amazing. I am forever grateful for the love and compassion you all have show. There is no way that i can thank you all for being so kind and understanding.

This month and next month are going to be hard for me and I get that. Last year in this month my 18 year old niece was shot and she had fought so hard to live but she lost that fight the following month. She will have been 19 this year and she would have graduated high school the month she passed. I promise I will try my best not to bring anyone down. But I will do my best to keep trying to make others smile. Because you all have brought smiles to me. I have come back more then once and when I leave from here I miss you all. I hate being gone when I have to be that it breaks my heart at times. But when I come back and I get to see you all its like I have been away from home and getting to come back. Thank you all for being that. I know some people might feel the same. You all have brought joy to me in many ways. I thank you all that I rp with and those I have yet to rp with. One day we might all have a chance.

If at a point I dont answer I am just here for the next two months please do not think it is you. Because it is me trying to pull it all together.

Thank you All From the Bottom of My Heart.
With all My Love,
Thunder
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: To All Players past and present

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:15 pm

You take whatever time you need, and if you need a virtual hug or shoulder to lean on you need not even have to ask, it'll be there. If not from me, then one of the many people who venture to take their ease within our walls!

Bad things and memories live on with us, sadly, and anniversaries do bring them to the fore.
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby CallieO on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:35 pm

We love you, Thunder, dear friend. I'm here for you if you need anything.

Your card is in the mail. I hope my words, and the verse I cited, can be of comfort to you.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Saqwana Ironfist on Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:03 am

I understand thunder. just remember i am always about here or on discord if you need someone to talk to it just might be slow to respond if i am at work.
Saqwana Ironfist
Expert
Expert

Postby Tawny on Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:11 am

Opens arms and offers hugs when ever you need them. I know I am not around much lately But I am dealing with my Dad being placed in a nursing home and a few other problems as well. But Girlfriend You always have my love and hugs anytime. I hope to be back soon and can only hope I am accepted back but either way You and so many others know I love ya and would do anything I could to help ya, at least I hope you all do. I check the Mb daily so if you need me just send a MB PM my way.
Snugs and Hugs.
Tawny

Postby Amara on Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:45 am

Lots of love and hugs, sweet lady. <3
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Players Rant and Rave