Pseudo-RP in the OOC

A place for players to get on their soap box and let it all out.
Ops will not respond to any posts here except to delete anything which is beyond the limits of a civilized community.

Pseudo-RP in the OOC

Postby Pipistrelle on Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:53 am

Might be getting out of hand again? I dunno. It's one thing to see "So and so pets so and so" but entirely another to see "So and so gropes so and so's breasts and strokes so and so's tail" I think. There's a limit, people! Take it to the IC channels!
Pipistrelle
Initiate
Initiate

Re: Pseudo-RP in the OOC

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Pipistrelle wrote:Might be getting out of hand again? I dunno. It's one thing to see "So and so pets so and so" but entirely another to see "So and so gropes so and so's breasts and strokes so and so's tail" I think. There's a limit, people! Take it to the IC channels!

This seesm to go in cycles, it starts, grows, expands, we ask for it to stop and (like Pipistrelle suggests) point to the IC channels, then we start demanding and makign threast if it continues, then it declines. Rince, repeat, wax on, wax off.
Please, just stop the psuedo-RP that is not a simple greeting!
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Re: Pseudo-RP in the OOC

Postby Stormbringer on Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:19 pm

Also don't do it without consent. Being OOC is not a justification to grope another PLAYER either because of something happens IC or just because 'it's all good fun'.

Fucking grow up!!
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Return to Players Rant and Rave