Orders Pending (All Staff Read Please)

Work logs for employees of The Works

Moderators: StormWind, The Mercenary Abby

Re: Orders Pending (All Staff Read Please)

Postby Kydo on Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 am

A large mithril cage for Myra, quoted 450 to be paid on pickup.
The Works Skills
Metal Smith x5 (Master), Mithril Smith x5 (Master), Valencite Smith x5 (Master)

HoF Skills
Hunting/Trapping 5, Soldiering 5, Scouting 5, Winged Riding 3

Kydo
Novice
Novice

Postby Devidial on Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 am

Custom order Lightweight wooden Chariot
Customer Name: Relanoth
Clerk Name :Arumil
Description if Item: Curved the lines making a rounded front dipping to make a valley then rising up to make a railing at the back.The rear of it open but having two small gates attached that closed together making the chariot secure. From the back there would be two large arches that sprang from the rail the two taper together so they crossed one another. A trellis pattern laid across to two arches where some manner of thatching could be attached or green wood woven through. Lastly the chariot should have flowing curling lines that would rise as ornate scrolling on the body of the the chariot the wheels would be oversized and impressive the seating would be streched leather across two posts just off the walls of the chariot itself.
Price 50 mhl
Paid in Full <@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Works Custom Order' to Relanoth for 50 Mhl and 0 Copper
Time period: 5 days
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Arumil Nerrean Lhaindir Naumil Jeanette ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~These are only a few of my characters for a full list and details look here~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~http://character-diary.tripod.com/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Devidial
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Rynar on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Danae ordered a cage to be made for one of her slaves, i couldnt find the price for them, but told her it would take atleast 3 days for the cage to be made, and that fae mail would be sent to her noteing the price of the cage and when it would be ready for pick up.
Rynar
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Kooky on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 am

Order for Laerel

Lumio took this order and is working on it

An ornate stone throne, with custom carvings on the removable arms' sides to match her bracers, with ruby inlay. The back of the throne will have the initials GR carved in to it. The material will be of a black marble, and there will be a custom seat as well.

This ornate throne is near close to a masterwork. Made of black marble, it has been carved and chiseled to a smooth sheen, the silvery veins highlighting its engravings. The very back of the throne has the large intricate raised letters of "GR" with a swirled tribal design, matching the throne's sides. It's sides have been made removable, for easier transport and comfort-ability. The right side bears the markings of Laerel's right bracer while the left corresponds with the left bracers, each with ruby inlays. The tops of the arms have been carved into grasping claws to further enhance the design. The very backing of the throne resembles a plush form despite being solid, but has been made to match the custom seat with it. Said seat is plush with stuffing, though covered in red-dyed leather, stitched around its edges and sealed with glue so it's easy for cleaning as well as durable.

Quoted price: 225mhl PAID IN FULL
(Gotten from the Ornate Chair, then the material and labor costs found across the MB, I will be providing a full-on detailed description. I can provide logs of the actual crafting of the item as well.)

Due date: 2/20/14
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kooky on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Order for Eccada

Lumio took this order and is working on it

"what I am looking for is a wooden sawhorse though with nicer smooth wood yes, slightly wider than nor normal saw horses enough to support some one laying across it with out too much discomfort, padded on top and covered in leather (crimson) with restraint bolts set upon each of the legs"

Quoted price: 30mhl
(Gotten from the Sawhorse, then the material and labor costs found across the MB, I will be providing a full-on detailed description, will not take in income from the custom order due to it being through the shop. Will leave that up to the OPs. I can provide logs of the actual crafting of the item as well.)

Due date: 2/18/14
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Order Number 25

Took the following order for Frost. Quoted him 450 mehrial per Ehlanna's instructions. Will not be able to do any of the work for him.

Due Date: 6/14/14

Ellyssa|RK|-TW!shopitem sell Frost` 1857 450 mhl Mephos Tack - Ornate, Black, the metal bits made with Mithril instead of steel. With a design on the saddle. 15:25
Desdaemona-- Selling ShopItem 'Works Custom Order' to Frost for 450 Mhl and 0 Copper

Frost`forced a smile, making his way to the counter, pulling a parchment from his bag " yes, I need to make a purchase of a Mephos tack, I wish it to be perfect.. It needs to be black in color, with mithril bits. And I need a design worked into the leather.. " he unfurls the parchment, and on it was the design with measurments that will fit his mephos, and also give it room to grow as it 15:04
Frost`obviously ...15:04
Frost`... would. also it showed the design he wished it to have, a tribal design of a wolfs head in a circular pattern ( http://media-cache-a...9df637c80d5138d8.jpg )
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Kooky on Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:47 am

Order for Lumio

Quoted 250mhl from Stormwind

A modified custom-built Trade Wagon for Lumio's Leatherworks. It would have a widened yoke for oxen rather than horses. The wagon itself would have a collapsible awning on either side as well as hinged sides, which could open up into displays.

Due Date: TBD

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kooky on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Order for Eolande

Quoted 600mhl via Lumio

A modified custom-built Round Table that's 20ft diameter to seat 20 people. It should be made of a deep, dark wood and stained darkly.
I calculated that a current round table size is 6 times too small for what she needed. So I multiplied the 15mhl x6 to reflect the price of labor and material. There's a 10mhl additional charge for the table being carved with this image (not words): http://images.custommade.com/j5GRWkVOED ... 233321.jpg

20 matching ornate chairs are requested of the same wood and stain used as the table.

Due Date: Fri March 18th
Will be delivered by Lumio
PAID IN FULL

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Custom order, built by wade, a modified stage coach built for express driving.
140 is the original cost of the stagecoah, plus 20 mhl for custom wheels, springs and the materials used to enclosed the drivers box and the frame extension to lower it down and streamline the coach.
Work done by wade, 3/19/16
Order recieved 3/19/16, sold by Lumio
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Kooky on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Order for Elayne
Taken by Lumio
Item: Custom Made Herb Drying Rack: Made of oak and mahogany for strength and design, twice as large as the standard rack.
Price: 40mhl
Paid in Full
Pick up: 4/6/2016
PICKED UP

Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Order for Minmi - 11th July 2016

Item Base: Works Custom Order
Description:
"Super, super king-sized bed. Basically the size of two Minmis."
Reference Image (if any):
-
Sold by: Abby
Paid: Yes, paid in full
23:43 Abby-TW !shopitem sell Minmi #1857 100mhl Super, Super King-Sized Bed
23:43 Desdaemona -- Selling ShopItem 'Works Custom Order' to Minmi for 100 Mhl and 0 Coppe

Price: 100 mehrials
Pick-Up Date: 25th July 2016
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:44 am

Order for Abby - 7th December 2016

Description:
"desiring thin-framed glasses, perhaps of something tougher to keep it from bending or breaking too easily in case someone tries to hit Abby. And maybe a reddish color too." (Lens for short-sightedness)
-
Sold by: Hashmulan

[18:30] <+Hashmulan-TW> !shopitem sell Abby` #1857 100 mhl
[18:30] <@Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Works Custom Order' to Abby for 100 Mhl and 0 Copper

Pick-Up Date: 10 December 2016?

Order #31 perhaps?
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Order for India - 13th January 2017

Description:
"... a beautifully detailed dresser but designed to be both a dresser for a woman's underthings, corsets and stockings and the like but the center cut out with a singer drawer in the middle for toiletries, scents and powders, brushes and combs and the like. A delicately feminine chair and a large beveled mirror in the center and small handkerchief drawers beside the mirror atop. Her beautifully kept hand traces out the rose pattern she painstakingly drew upon it."
-
Sold by: Abby
8:55 AM <•India> !money sub 100 mhl
8:55 AM <•Desdaemona> TLI DataFemBot *transaction* India subtracted 100 mhl 0 cop
8:56 AM <•Abby-TW> Abby *WITNESSED for custom works order*

Pick-Up Date: 18th January 2017
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:52 am

Order for Loki

One cart with two towel racks
One small foot stool
one bucket rack

total cost.. 25 coins

Date to pick up Jan 28th

Sold by Sheba
paid in full
Tawny

Postby Taurn on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:57 am

Order for Traael

Need bedroom kits, 20 of them, an orgy bed, a kitchen kit, living room kit and a 6 ornate jewerly boxes. Can you help me Taurn?" she would ask him. "And I need 10 bedrooms for boys, and 10 female bedrooms. But can you make them all different? I don['t want a cookie cutter bedrooms." She said.

100mhl deposit taken
Taurn
Initiate
Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to The Works Work Logs