A-TEAM's Work the Works Cheat Sheet

Work logs for employees of The Works

Moderators: StormWind, The Mercenary Abby

A-TEAM's Work the Works Cheat Sheet

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:15 am

WORK THE WORKS

A-Team's The Works Cheat Sheet (PUBLIC).xlsx
(Created by Abby. Credit goes to Airy, Amethine, and Ehlanna for their support!)
(31.97 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Constantly tiring yourself finding those Shop Item IDs for so many things at The Works and then having to type them all? Well, tire yourself no more! The A-Team (Abby, Airy, and Amethine) is proud to present to you - workers of The Works - an easy AND convenient way to handle all those sales no matter how large or small they may be!

Think of it as a Cheat Sheet!

I have decided to share something I have made and used for the past many months since Abby was appointed as Manager of The Works to all of you to use!

All you have to do is DOWNLOAD the file in the link above and then follow these simple steps to making your life at The Works that much easier!

TUTORIAL
1st Step:
Click the little arrow in the cell(s) under "ITEM" to find the list of items available to be sold at The Works.

2nd Step:
Once you click on one, it will automatically show you the Shop Item ID AND the Price.

3rd Step:
Then, you go to the cell under "NAME"...

4th Step:
... and change the "XXXX" to your customer's IRC Nick and it will update the COMMAND accordingly.

5th Step:
Similarly, you can type under "Custom Desc" if your customer wants custom description added to their purchased item and it will automatically be added under "COMMAND".

6th Step:
IF a discount is offered to said item (either via voucher or promotion sale), there IS a pull down menu to show a range from 0% to 100%. It will update the price accordingly.

7th Step:
And it will update the COMMAND accordingly!

8th Step:
If the discount is set to a given number, type in the said number under 'VOUCHER'. It will update the price accordingly.

9th Step:
The total of the sales is displayed at the very bottom of the sheet for IC Information purposes!

10th Step:
Now, this is where it makes things easier. Instead of typing each command one-by-one, you can simply highlight ALL of the cells under COMMAND...

11th Step:
... and just copy and paste it into your IRC Client! Let Des handle the rest!

NOTE (from Abby): IF there are any errors, please do inform me so that I may fix them. You know, stuff like incorrect Shop Item ID or wrong Price. Also, if there are any shop items missing and you would like me to add them in.
PATCH NOTES:

Patch 1.1 (thanks to Ehlanna): Price will now properly divide the Mehrials and the Coppers! This does mean that, at default, all prices under COMMAND will come with a "0 Cop". TOTAL will also reflect this.

Patch 1.2 (thanks to Raewen): Added "Glory Box" into the list.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Works Work Logs