Dear Workers

Work logs for employees of The Works

Moderators: StormWind, The Mercenary Abby

Dear Workers

Postby Thunder on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:19 am

I have waited for everyone's answers as to what they wanted part time or full time only a couple has answered me. So as of today Oct. 13th 2022 I will be taking everyone off payroll that never answered me either in pm or fae mail or even pm on here. There are few work logs more people on the payroll then work. all the way back to 2014 with no work logs. If you wish to have your character rehired then please see Ice or Stormwind ic to get rehired thank you all and sorry for any inconvenience.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Dear Workers

Postby Tawny on Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:33 am

Please put Sheba back on the payroll part time. I never got anything from you infact didn't know you were manager of it. I understand cleaning up threads so not upset just asking you put her back under part time please and thank you. Snugs and hugs
Tawny

Re: Dear Workers

Postby Thunder on Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:57 am

Alright I will get her back on
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to The Works Work Logs