Freelance farming

Questions and suggestions about the rules of the roleplay and how things work

Moderators: L`aquera, Stormbringer, Ehlanna, lyllamarie

Freelance farming

Postby Almondus on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:21 am

How does this work?

Where do I buy supplies?

Is land considererd part of the 'equipment' needed for the freelance formula?

Would the bazzar do payouts for it like the MMR does payouts for freelance armor smiths?

I'm totally cluess on what to do with it. So anything that could lead me in the right direction would be of great service. Thank you.
Almondus
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Freelance farming

Postby lyllamarie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 am

The land is considered part of your tools.

The tools themselves can be purchased at the GS (seeds, rakes, shovels, etc) on top of the Works which can make plows or wagons.

The bazaar would not do any payouts. Your profit will come when you've purchased the necessary land, RP'd out planting, growing, harvesting -- and then selling it, now you can sell to anyone, shops, actual people. Your $$ is based on the amount of time you put in and a healthy bit of common sense. The same goes if your growing animals. We want to see 'land, equipment, a proper place to stable and the time put in..' Thats why we have a conversion chart on the freelance post.

We do like to see logs of when your RP'ing it out and everything. Then of what your selling, like your own little business. :)
The player of
LyllaMarie{SB} || Sutara || Ebilese || Hellian Cros || Kuma || Imogene
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Postby L`aquera on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:58 pm

On that note. I'd like to point out that while there is Freelancing for everything, just like we want more then two paragraphs when you are shop stealing of the role play done, we want more then two paragraphs of said hunting, fishing, curing, and so forth. If you are a hunter, think carefully how long it took you or your parents or grand parents to actually get a deer and add that spice into your RP. Its not just rolling dice and collecting :D
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Aramis on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Would you want the logs posted on the MB somewhere, or just handy for when you ask? I've been meaning to start actually making use of the freelancing stuff, since my elf, Lucius, has had a farm for years and just recently started looking into horse breeding.
"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it."
Aramis
Expert
Expert

Postby lyllamarie on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Post them under Bazaar Work Logs or under Nanthalion
The player of
LyllaMarie{SB} || Sutara || Ebilese || Hellian Cros || Kuma || Imogene
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council