soul possessing a different body? like freaky friday

Questions and suggestions about the rules of the roleplay and how things work

Moderators: L`aquera, Stormbringer, Ehlanna, lyllamarie

soul possessing a different body? like freaky friday

Postby Tisari on Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:34 am

So I had an idea about one character's soul possessing (or being ressed or..something) into a body that isn't there's. Is this possible and allowed?

And more specifically I was wondering about one character's soul getting into another character's body. In this case both would be my characters.
It's not just for a character reset as both characters would have existed and have interacted with others before this happens.

But yea, just an idea and figured I should ask since it's kinda..not typical?

Tisari
Novice
Novice

Re: soul possessing a different body? like freaky friday

Postby Naomh on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:58 am

I believe with fair confidence that unless it's some sort of major event/quest that has to go through special permission to be doable, if at all. Rezzing is supposed to be rather straight-forward with no shenanigans. Not saying that that's impossible, the Higher-ups can yay/nay with far more certainty than lowly peon than I, but with my current understanding I have my doubts that soul-swapping being a thing.

That said, interactions between your characters are supposed to be completely nil. So I can say with far more confidence that soul-swapping two of yours breaks the direct interaction rules and will be a straight up 'no'.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: soul possessing a different body? like freaky friday

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:36 pm

*just hits the wine to get the same effect...*
:wink:
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Return to Rules and Gameplay