Ellyssa Flamewing's Story of Uglork the Cheater (Part I)

News about the Bard's Journal and a place to post logs for processing

Moderator: Tehya

Ellyssa Flamewing's Story of Uglork the Cheater (Part I)

Postby CallieO on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:12 am

Key to Understanding this Roleplay:

This story is being told by Ellyssa to an audience, each of which is marked with the letter "A" at the end of their name. The participants in the story are marked with the letter "P". This is a story of how Caema, Jedah, Menhir, Salla, and Tennibrook first came to blows with Uglork the Cheater.

Well, actually, Caema tried to fuck him.

If you want to follow just the story, it's in plain text. The audience parts are in italics.

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> The bard on the stage strums her lute and sits on a stool and leans closer to her audience and says conspiratorially in a voice that carries clearly, "Let me tell you the tale of the time Uglork the Cheater came to the Lonely Inn in search of worthy competitors and a little harmless fun." Of course, he was a thirteen foot tall mountain troll, clad in leather armor with thick gauntlets on his fists. He kicked open the door, strode up to the bar flipped Fugly a wink and a huge bag of coins. "Get me a flagon of Mead and go take a break with your catboy" he roared jovially and then he turned to face the room at large and bellowed in a stentorian voice. "Who is man enough to challenge me?" He asked as he scanned the room, seeming more than willing to go pick a victim if nobody answered his challenge.

Alexis|StWi|-A found en empty couch and settled onto it. Long legs crossing under the skirt as she settled back against the cushions. Gaze sweeping the inn as she sat there. Looking about for a waitress. Might as well have a drink while she was here.

Caema-P "we just want cawk and penis and orgasms and screaming cum.” quieting as she listened to whom ever she was conversing with. “Well he may have more for you but I might tire him out.” She stands up looking around for Uglork, smiling as she ”Saw” him at the bar. Hand reaching out to push away whatever she had been talking to. ‘Fuck you that man is all mine!!!!!” pushign through tables not caring if she upset any other patrons going for Uglork “I”m first his cawk is mine and only mine.”

Alexis|StWi|-A bright amber gaze turned to the hearth. Watching the flames in silence. Vaguely aware of the bard on the stage telling her story. The approach of footsteps had her gaze sweeping off the fire to land on a waitress. Lips curling upwards into a grin as she asked for a mug of tea with honey. The nymph watching the girl hurry off a moment. Eyes settling on the ladies at the bar.

Theressa 's brow lifts a tad as she hears that *very* familiar voice that is ringing out over the crowd.."Elly" she says more to herself than to anyone else. Seems that her and her wife's former mistress is back to her old self, in some manner or fashion. A quick glance over the rest of the crowd..*yep. No one here overwatching her* or anyone obviously doing so anyhow. "Thank you dear" as she wraps her fingers around her glass of wine while tucking her skirt into the meeting of her thighs as left lifts to cross over right..scooting closer to her wife. "So Love. What is the special occasion tonight?" Looking around within the Inn, the seductress happens to catch sightings of many she knows..some she is familiar with..and some she has just seen around on occasion. Before letting her answer that question that is more rhetorical than anything else, she leans in while setting her dark brown eyes upon the flamewing up on the stage.."Seems Elly is getting along juuust fine dear. That's good. It'll be good to have *the* Elly back and in action." A quick finger wave towards the couches, she silently mouths *Hello* towards Alexis.

Arietta|Ressa|-A peered into the Inn as she'd heard.. quite a crazy amount of noise from outside, her blue orbs focusing on the rather large party that'd formed in todays circle before quietly sneaking her way inside. The elfess didn't really care for attracting any attention here. All was quite silent except the flamewing bard speaking over the others about... a tale of some sorts, the girl's steps leading her towards a familar torian who seemed to be listening on. Prodding the white-wing, the little aria would whisper lightly into her ear, thus noone would be bothered. "Urm.. so what's happening here exactly.. is it story time for the local Inn or something?" Besides her seemed to be Theressa, hidden by the woman's statue, a little giggle slipping from the girl as she noted all of them were present. "Ohh.. even Mistress Theressa is here~"

JedahEndless-P tilted his hooded head as the tall mountain troll struck him as rude...and he hated rudeness,unless he himself was the one being such. He looks to his companion. "Excuse me,dear. I shall return." He slowly stands,rising to his height of 6'1''. His left hand begins to charge and become enveloped by an eerie pale purple magical energy. "Sir,excuse me but...would you terribly mind shutting the fuck up? Some of us are trying to converse."

Alexis|StWi|-A lips curled upwards into a seductive little grin at the wave. Although she hadnt meant for it to come off that way. Or had she? The nymph inclining her head towards Theressa. Fingers wiggling slightly as she waved back. A moment later her drink was brought back. She nodded her thanks to the waitress and took the mug from her gently. Both hands cupping it as she brought it to her lips. Blowing lightly on the steaming contents before she took a small sip.

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> The bard strums a discordant chord on her lute and smirks. "But what the denizens of the bar that night could not know until the monk stood up and brandished his magic, is that Uglork was in possession of an artifact that nullified all personal magic within 100 yards of his person!" She winks at a few horrified gasps from the audience and nods to a few of her friends.

Menhir-P 's attention draws with an irritable growl, away from the tiny cluster of fucking fae on his table-top in the booth, towards the sudden rising commotion beginning to rise in the 'Inn'. He takes a deep slow breath as he begins to shift his weight along the U-shaped bench in his booth and steps out into the crowd to spot the 13' tall troll that had obviously been the one to kick the door open and start shouting, "Why can't I just have one quiet night drinking..." he tips his bottle back, emptying it, before he smashes the bulbous bottom half on the side of the booth and eyes the commotion, "I told the last one who bothered my night, I would turn them inside out. Why do people keep testing me..." he moves forward spotting Caema shoving people and even Jedah beginning to get involved, he rolls out his shoulders and wades forward as well...

Allivia-A had heard the redwing's voice at the same time as her wife and though for most this performance might not be quite as 'enticing' as the last had been it most certainly had the Annaert's full attention. "No special occasion, at least not until now" bringing her own glass to thin lips as she briefly glances across those listening, the bardic air mage always could draw a crowd, most either escape her notice or were simply not worthy of it but the the fiery haired nymph was certainly more than worthy and it seemed that the had noticed the pair. The torian flashes a warm and not particularly innocent smile and may have offered a playful wiggle of her own fingers but a tingling wamrth felt in mithril chain about her neck would pull the white wing's attention towards the entering sylvan. The girl prods her all the same which she found perfectly adorable pulling the little Aria into her lap and kissing lightly just behind pointed ears. "It would appear dear that Miss Elly is to tell us a story" and it had better be just that a story, she'd hate to hear about magic items such as the one described.. a cheater indeed!

Ellyssa_the_Bard strums a more martial series of chords but she speaks in a sultry voice. "The troll looked at the horny moriel and suggested that she ready herself by lowering her pants and bending over, then he looked at Menhir and Jeddah and his eyes gleamed at the prospect of an actual fight. "Excellent!" He roared.

Alexis|StWi|-A gaze flicked upwards just in time to see the wave of Allivia as well. Once more lips curled upwards into that seductive little grin. A brow raising as another jioned them. She assumed it was one of their own girls. She chuckled as she heard Ellys story. Mug drawn from her lips as her gaze left the ladies at the bar to swing in her direction....."Fuck and fight at the same time? Thats quite a feat!"

Salla`Darklight-P half gulps at "horny moriel, before realizing the troll doesn't mean her. She glances at Jedah, and at Tenni, and mutters loud enough for her friends to hear. "Can't even be naked in your own ...well..place I live?" The other disadvantage of being naked is that her weapons were in her room. She plucked a steakknife off of a nearby table and melted into the shadows, trying to skirt around behind the huge troll...

Theressa had only been paying casual attention to the lyrics of the performance that fills the air around them. Instead, the majority of her focus has been to keep an eye on those around them..both near and far.. That's when she saw then entrance of their lovely concubine Arietta. "Hello dear.." getting in a kiss as well once her wife pulled her down into her lap. The smashing of glass snaps her head around.. *Menhir*.. A chuckle and side comment of *probably a bit to much to drink already* before leaning forward to pull down on the back of her white crop top that always seems to creep up the middle of her back. "So, Love.. We certainly have a full house here in the Inn this evening." Reaching over to pat her hand while whispering loud enough for her and possibly Arietta to hear, "I may not be around much longer Love. I have a *busy* day tomorrow.. Just letting you know."

Arietta|Ressa|-A gave a light squeak as she was pulled into the avain's lap, wiggling for a moment to get situated before looking out towards the flamewing. "Hrm.. a story, well I suppose that is something bards do.. though usually I see them singing songs.. not recalling epics. Hrm.. actually these are real people.. arn't they.. maybe it actually happened?" The little aria would smirk at the thought, eyeing the seductress besides the avain before murmuring lightly. "A please to see you again Mistress Theressa.. eheh, you seem to be rather busy as of late! Don't tell me I'll have another sister soon.. with how things are going." The girl would coo happily at the kiss from the woman, wiggling a bit further into the torian's lap as she murmured quietly. "Hrm.. I just came over to get a drink before heading back to the estate.. I didn't plan on finding so many here!"

Tennibrook Balmossie had been watching Salla onstage, the vixen dressed fully in her studded leather armor, black pants, and black boots, with her mithril long sword and dagger strapped to her back, and her shield resting against the side of her chair. The troll bursts into the room and challenges someone, anyone, who's man enough to fight with him. Tenni blows him off, not seeing the need to beat up a worthless braggart like this. But when she sees her nude friend Salla grab a steak knife and start making her way towards him in the shadows, Tenni realizes she can't stand by and watch Salla possibly get hurt. Sighing, she stands up and brandishes her sword and shield.

Ellyssa_the_Bard starts to play more rapidly as she speaks louder. "The troll seemed quite thrilled to be faced with so many potential foes, seeing no less than four potential challengers, because as you recall, he had not noticed little Salla and her steak-knife. Anyway, he moved with surprising grace for one so large and he deftly flipped up a stool with his foot and hurled it at Jedah's head, even as he bellowed a challenge and charged at Dame Tennibrook and attempted to smash her sword arm with his massive guantleted fist!"

Caema-P giglge manically looking all dreamy eyed up at the troll. Loncloth ripped off without hesitation, tossed at Menhir without a thought. “He’s mine dragon boi.” grabbing a mug from a nearby table and tossing it at Jedah “Leave my mountain of a man alone we’re about to fuck and he will make new sounds.” Turning to the side to talk to imaginary something. “He’s beautiful, I bet hi cock his HUGE!” Gaze shifting back and seeing Salla sneaking up behind her “Man” Watch out hunky, the little one is behind you, she’s naked but you want me I know you do.” Reaching down to juggle her breasts lifting and dropping the sagging heaviness. Pouting as her “Man” turned away not caring as he tossed the chair at Jeddah to be added with her mug. Jealousy sparking i her eyes though when he turned towards the Vixen. Growling she woudl grab anotehr cup and throw it at the troll's head. “You are mine. she will break too easy. “ turnign towards the whatever she talked to. “Why did SHE have to steal his attention.”

Allivia-A pouts playfully as her wife mentions she might not stay long but then it hardly mattered given that the three women would have the same destinaton in the end, and the seductress would be out of her mind if she truly believed that the white wing would let her get much sleep that night regardless of how busy the following day might be. Arms coiling about her beloved concubine hands perhaps not entirely innocent as the roam across the girl's form "Well bards are a rather renaissance sort afterall, many cannot play music quite so lovely as yourself but forcus a bit more on acting or storytelling" although she imagined that the sylvan could handle all three just fine. She tilts her head curiously "Hmm, the names *are* familiar ones" but still she couldn't help but wonder if at least parts of this story were more fanciful than others, either way it sounds like it must have been quite an exciting night to visit the inn!

JedahEndless-P feels his black magics leave him as some type of dampening occurs... "*Ah,shit*...!" He spoke in his Eibon tongue before having a mug as well as a stool hurled in his direction. The mug pings the monk in his hooded head before the stool knocked him to the floor. His hood has been pushed back at this point,and this is what truly angers the man. With a busted bottom lip,the slowly gets to his feet,staggering a bit. "I...-HATE-...losing my hood!" He hissed,a sharp piece of jagged metal slipping into his left hand from within his long sleeve. He jerks his head to the side,a loud -CRACK!- noise heard as he prepares to inflict physical harm on this trollish son of a bitch.

Arietta|Ressa|-A would giggle and look up towards the torian, feeling her hands roam across her form. "Eep! Eheh, well if Miss Theressa is retiring then I should as well! It's not so good for me to keep sleeping at such late an hour every night!" The little aria would snicker at the notion, knowing that she really did need get a good nights rest at some point. Snuggling into her mage, the girl would rest there, giving a light yawn as she listened in on the flamewings epic of the troll... noting that some big battle scene was on its way!

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> The redwinged bard's eyes twinkle as she recounts this part of the tale. "Alas for poor Caema, her trollish paramour lover battle more than she, though admittedly, when she bounced a mug off the back of his thick skull, he did seem to awaken to his opportunities for he called "Fighting first, THEN fucking! Diddle the dancer if you're bored!"

Menhir-P wading into the scrum would find his face suddenly obscured by a discarded loincloth which he rips away from blocking his face and he spits off to one side as he mutters, "No telling where -that's- been..." and he scans the crowd for whatever cunt was running around bottomless and he would find her soon enough as he spots Caema apparently mumbling to herself and apparently on the side of the instigating troll as she calls it 'her' man. A few steps later, would find Menhir in full stride before he leaps up onto a table and uses it as a springboard to carry him elbow first towards Caema, "You crazy chattering bitch in rut, watch where you toss your quim-soaked crotch-wrap!" Were these things that Menhir would actually say? Perhaps not, but it -was- a story after all, and some things need embellishment to keep them exciting, fully aiming to land an elbow drop on Caema's distracted self as she jiggles her jubblies.

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> Then the bard shifts her tune a little and says meditatively, "Perhaps it is not surprising that Jedah didn't attack right away. I most certainly would not wish to be hit by a flying stool!"

Salla`Darklight-P sees the walking pile of random muscles going after Tennibrook. She makes a grimace of rage, and launches herslf from the shadows, brandishing her little steakknife and lands on trollback, Unfortunately she can't jump high enough to reach his throat so she starts plunging it into his armpit.

Allivia-A 's fingers brush through her sylvan's golden locks as sleepy head was rest against her shoulder nestling the girl closer as she yawns cutely, onlookers would say she spoiled the little thing.. and they would be quite right in their assessment, she could be stern even cruel with others that wore their collar but this one had always had a special place in their home. Of course said onlookers would have been wise to speak quietly, the white wing had held back her ire for far too many years to brook such nonsense now. The story was beginning to grow more unbelievable by the moment but she wasn't quite ready to assume as much, she had afterall seen stranger things in her time here, still what was the fun in a story if it didn't leave one wondering?

Ellyssa_the_Bard strums a dramatic chord. "Surely nobody expected such actions or language from Menhir, I know, but I checked the facts of this tale carefull. She smiles winningly at the audience. "Would I lie to you about something like this?" She asks batting her eyelashes innocently. "But anyway, Uglork Surely felt the weight of the little moriel trying to mountain climb up his back using his warrior's braid, and he grunted n pain at the pinpricks of the knife. But trolls regenerate and have thick hides, so I can't say she did more than distract him, at least for the moment as he attempted to throw his elbow back and send her flying!"

Tennibrook barely has time to get her shield up in front of her to block the strike towards her right arm. The troll's fist hits the white circular shield, embossed with the vulpine triest'syl symbol of The Lady's religion, hard, the sound echoing throughout the inn. Tenni winces in pain but clenches her fingers ever harder to the shield to avoid dropping it. "Rikajsha!" she exclaims; a Vulpani battle cry, lifting her mithril long sword and attempting to drive it through Uglork's left hip. She's not approaching this fight with kid gloves; she knows her life, and the life of her friend Salla, is on the line. Speaking of which, she'd seen Salla jump on the troll's back and stab him with a knife, but now he's trying to toss her off.

Caema-P looked at the dancer “But she has no cawk honey dick” Eyes shifting to Jedah he had a cock maybe under his robe, one hidden head revealed maybe time to find another. A bellowing voice caught her attention. Turnign she would see Menhir leaping like a great flying dragon from a nearby table. “It wasn’t wet yet I am not ready” Gasping as he came down on her, elbow striking and cracking her collarbone. Knocking her shorter form to the ground. She’d open her legs to try to nestle him between muscular thighs. Trying to wrap her legs around him and grind up against him. “But you will do at getting me ready. Hurt me some more dragon boi. it excites me” Head turning to the side as she spoke again to the unseen. “Ahh now I see why you brought me here. so much cawk and fighting. I feel alive and horny. I could cum many times with all this Cawk.” Arms lifitng up to give Menhir a HUGE half breed bear hug. “Bring it out boi lets do this. Get me ready for the real MAN, get me wet you scaled beauty.” Hands reaching up to try to caress along his wings. “These are kind of sexy. Use your tail” She had forgotten briefly about the first one who caught her eye she had someone much closer now.

Ellyssa_the_Bard plays a martial series of chords. "Brave Dame Tenni stood her ground against the charge of a man nearly four times her mass and sheathed her blade in his hip, spraying his blood and causing him to bellow in pain! He attempted to punch her off her feet with a left hand strike at her shield even as he turned in place, yanking her sword from her grasp and drawing it forth from his leg to toss it behind the bar! "Well struck!" He roared as he stepped back a pace.

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> The bard's mismatched eyes twinkled merrily. "As for the moriel Caema and the drak Menhir? Perhaps it was true love? Who can say. What started with a dirty loincloth to the face might lead to heights of passion neither had previously known? Listen on my friends and perhaps you will hear more than you wish to!"

JedahEndless-P could only wear a stoic expression as he approached,seeing that Menhir's situation had certainly taken a turn. Seeing that blades were not of much use as Salla and Tennibrook use their edged weapons but the tall troll healed too fast for the monk's taste; He drops his shank and charges,his robed form leaping as the man's lower body strength propelled him into a spearing tackle,the creature addled when he's struck as he took a step back. The two collide impactfully and Jedah uses every pound of his frame to drive the opponant further back on his feet,hoping someone can follow his takedown attempt up.

Menhir-P 's larger frame bore Caema to the ground under his surprise assault, and her words had him grimacing as he peers down at her ... less than comely features, "If you weren't wet then what was... you know what nevermind I don't want to know..." another glob of phlem spit off to one side as if trying to get a taste out of his mouth. An exhalation of breath as surprisingly sturdy legs wrap around his waist like a panda latching on and the foot shorter female begins trying to hump him he would snarl and shift his weight and pull wings from her grip as he leverages back to his feet though he would not be able to completely shake Caema he would manage to shove down on her enough that she was clamped around one muscular leg practically sitting on his foot as he tries to get away from her dragging her along as she rides his shin in her lusty grinding, "Get off of me .. What even are you?" his balled up fist hammering down trying to shake the stubborn cling-on, the rest of the chaos seemingly forgotten as he finds himself in deeper than he'd initially intended...

Allivia-A very nearly applauded hearing about the brave Dame Tennibrook but of course she'd not wish to rouse the now sleeping elf, a stark contrast from another 'brave' knight she'd heard a tale of who instead chose to run away.. likely regretting that any bards had ever witnessed it. Eventually however she felt the tugs of tiredness reaching for her as well, scooping the girl up in her arms she would quietly make her way from the inn although she would make a point to pull Elly aside later to determine the truth of this particular tale. Of course she knew better than to expect a straight answer from a bard!

Salla`Darklight-P hung on to the warrior braid, finding herself flying around as he tossed his head. She squealed and gripped the braid with both hands, steak knife having flown away as she is battered against the trolls back, her tits being smashed between them with every impact giggles madly as she worked on humping Menhir. Pouting as he pulled away and left her with his unsatisfying leg. She’d try to reach for his groin. Seeing the troll with the others past Menhir as he worked to shake her off. Not seeing his next lucky strike. as she called out to the troll to finish off the ones keeping them apart. falling silent and limp as he hit the right spot with his greater strength.

Ellyssa_the_Bard plays a spirited series of chords as she nods to Allivia as the whitewing departs. "Jedah hit the troll truly, doing almost more damage than the vulpine with her blade! For he knocked Urglok off his balance and the massive warrior tottered around, threatening to trample any who came too close, holding his lower back and saying "Good hit". Still the beast of a man had a huge grin on his face!"

Ellyssa_the_Bard plays a few seductive chords. "Ah, Love was in the air that night as the nude moriel swung wildly from Urglok's braid and he attempted to reach around behind himself and wrap her in an embrace and press a sloppy kiss on her with a "You've got spirit Lass!" Even as Caema pressed her unrequited lust upon poor Menhir" the bard looked doleful for a moment and then resumed her playing.

Tenni sees the opportunity given her by Jedah's tackling of the troll, and she advances with her shield out in front of her, trying to crash into Uglork's chest and send him down with her strength combined with Jedah's. She's a little miffed that her sword has been taken out of the equation, but she saw where it landed, and if she needs to spend time going to retrieve it from behind the bar, she'll do that later.

Ellyssa_the_Bard plays a suspenseful chord and leans forward on her stool. "Would Dame Tenni have knocked the troll down with her skillful charge combined with Jedah's brave and possibly self-injurious tackle? Alas, we may never know, for it was at that point that one of Fugly's catboys escaped from her clutches and scurried outside to ring the alarm bells for the Imperial Guard! Reacting almost instantly, the huge troll perked up his ears and decided that maybe this battle was done! He patted Salla on the ass, and turned and ran out the door, narrowly avoiding the full force of Tenni's assault!"

Menhir-P had finally knocked that clingy creature unconscious from his leg, muttering and grumbling to himself at the odd scenerio he had found himself in, before looking over at the original instigator of the chaos; Uglork. There seemed to be something of a piling on, and the scenerio apparently inspired the bronze-scaled Dream as he reaches down with both calloused hands to grip one of Caema's thick legs, "You wanted to get to him so badly... Well fine, here you go..." The large male gripping the calf like the handle of a sledgehammer as he hefts her up off the ground with a spin of his frame only to physically launch that cannonball built half-gob across the Inn to collide with the massive troll, "Catch, fucker!" though it seemed he would be a moment too late as the half-gob smacks into the troll's back instead as it retreated...

<+Ellyssa_the_Bard> The bard bows to her audience and shows off a little cleavage and grins. "And that was the tale of the Urglok the Cheater! Well; the first one anyway!"
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Ellyssa Flamewing's Story of Uglork the Cheater (Part I)

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks for posting this up Callie! This was a lot of fun to run!
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Return to Bard's Journal