The Noble Wedding of Archaon and Vexademus

News about the Bard's Journal and a place to post logs for processing

Moderator: Tehya

The Noble Wedding of Archaon and Vexademus

Postby CallieO on Tue May 31, 2022 2:01 am

February 19, 2022
Joined in Progress

Mae would grin from his protest and she wanted to retreat but then he already had grabbed her head and shoved that cock into her mouth. She gasps and moans. Gagging a bit by surprise and then blushed as he was started to fuck her face. She slurps and sucks. Her tongue gliding along his shaft. Well she guessed he needed to cum soon. She still needed to get dressed for the wedding! Her naughty teasing blue eyes locked on him and encouraging him more. Surely it won´t take long..he had been using her for a bit of time.

Nairun`Moon Growls and moans out as he hammers his cock down Mae's throat over and over again. Hands gripping her hair roughly, as he gazes down at her with lustful horny eyes. "You want to be a fucking brat!?" He shoves her down hard and holds her there. "I'll put you in your fucking place, Mae!" He moans out and starts cumming hard, holding her down so she can't breathe and has to swallow every hot rope of cum that gushes down her throat. That big dick twitches and throbs in her throat, his strong hands holding her down not even letting her move an inch. After a moment he pulls out of her mouth and strokes his cock furiously, shooting a hot wad of his seed onto her tongue and filling her mouth.

<+Vexademus> From the entryway into the courtyard, of the surroundings walls and moss and flower decorated gates, the road to the castle was littered with flower petals. The grounds had been especially taken care of, grasses regenerated by some accompanying nymphs and flowers had been hung from several poles that held tapestry tarps in ivory.(https://i.imgur.com/chPvlSV.png) Those tarps offered shade for those that couldn't be in direct Dethsirian sunlight; overshadowing tables that would be laden with platters showing off the delicacies, treats, and downright whole meals'worth of foods provided by the CVC. Certain plates had been prepared ahead of time for the bonded two. Rows and rows of chairs were set about in horse-shoe style around an unintrusive but blossom-hung lectern. There wasn't a lead carpet through the sea of seats, but two of the satin walking paths coming from the left and the right to meet at the podium. A waterway that seemed to flow from under the castle itself was filled with moving floating flowers that never seemed to end and would light up as the day would melt into night - depending on how long the celebration lasted. (https://i.imgur.com/I0s0pCU.jpg) The majority of the tables were also atangle with buds and decoration, thanks to the talented efforts of Alexis. The nymph had gone above and beyond to make this almost a dreamy paradise; equal in looks to something fit for deities. All was ready and waiting for the guests who would attend to use.

Nighthawke gets his formal uniform [ https://i.imgur.com/hOO2fp4.jpeg ] together and his black sword sheathed,,, The scar at his hairline didn't help much and his ribs were sore but he would deal with it,, He walked out of his office and would make his way fown to the courtyard,,, He had the knights of Dethsiris prepared for the ceremony in their formal uniforms as well as they were taking theit stations in and around the courtyard,,,, He would look around at everyone present and stood aside and watched everything taking place,,,

A week has passed since the Great Dethsiris Hurricanes that had devastated a lot of the province and impacted the entire area, at least to some degree. House Dethsiris has been attending to the needs of Lord Archaon's constituents, repairing villages, repatriating some remains, resurrecting others. This month has been tough. The Eastern Courtyard looks fairly undamaged, though, as if the weather nymphs knew not to disturb this place where the holy ceremony will take place today. Indeed, it looks pristine and better than ever. Dame Tennibrook Balmossie, Air Marshal and Unwavering Blade of Dethsiris, is performing the task that's known in Vulpani as "hupati"-- wedding officiant. She's wearing a special dress that she hardly ever breaks out, except for very formal occasions-- a sky-blue shoulder-less outfit that starts at the breasts and works its way down to her ankles, with a slit curving modestly between her bosoms. https://i.imgur.com/pLq2GEh.png She has her mithril dagger strapped to her right hip, just in case anyone should *dare* ruin this solemn moment with bad behavior.

Mae would gasps and blink when he was hammering his cock down her throat. She could feel how his grip was tight. She widened her blue eyes as he yelled at her. She couldn´t react..she would blush as she felt him cumming hard. She gags and swallows. Trying to swallow everything so that she could breath soon again. Brat...being put into her place..words she had heared not so long ago in a different setting. Perhaps..she was too bratty...that would only get her into trouble huh.. She would swallow everything he had to offer her and then gasps when he removed his cock out of her. She would breath and then waited until he was done. She would swallow and then lick her lips clean and look away with a blush for a moment. She frowns a little. She was bratty huh. She would stand up and swallows last bits of cum. ¨Get dressed ... the wedding will start soon.¨ She said and she would freshen herself up before she would put on some black laced lingerie. She would combe her hair, put some make up and grabbed one of her dresses. [https://imgur.com/hcLl4Vg] and put it on. Her black heels and she would check herself one last time through the mirror. Perhaps..there were things she needed to think about. How much she was enjoying the company of Nairun`Moon, his words did made her think for a moment. She would take a sip of the black rum and then took the arm of Nairun`Moon once he was dressed. ¨Shall we go then? I´m sure the lord will be pleased to see somebody of Thallis present.¨

Orael`OoTB was at the wedding getting the first few cocktails ready for those who would want them with the help of Allivia's ice. he had a veritible mount of bottle sof his jacks, fruits and a barrel of maple syrup. he was nervous as this was the first time he had done something this big before.

Nairun`Moon As soon as he had finished he let go of her to let her get up and get dressed. He would unpack his own outfit from the suitcase he had set down inside of her room when he came in. ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/f8/96 ... f1efb6.jpg ) And get cleaned up, and ready as quickly as he could. The dominant air he had before just faded away as if he hadn't been shouting at her a moment before. And was replaced with a more formal, down to business sort of attitude. He lets her take his arm, admiring that gorgeous black lace dress. As they make their way down to the wedding he has to get something off of his chest, he had seen the thoughtful look on her face.

Allivia had arrived to the castle earlier than most keen to get started as soon as she was able wanting to do everything that she could to ensure the banquet service was absolutely flawless, and one might think that the white wing had more than enough time to accomplish that task but then those thinking that had almost certainly never ran such an event! Yet the torian didn't seem concerned in the least a certain spark of confidence in every move she made every pinch of spice added, if anything she seemed positively cheerful but then that was hardly a surprise to any who knew her.. she always had been quite fond of bondings.

<+Malekith> The air was sweltering for the moriel, as they made their way towards the courtyard of the house, the lovely sylvan elf by his side. He was dressed in a uniform, but perhaps not one that most would recognize. The grey of his uniform tinged with the lightest hint of green and golden embroidery. The aguillettes were gold that seemed to barely gleam at all, as did the medals affixed to his breast. At his side hung a longsword, a gift from Eolande some months ago. The long grey cloak matched the trousers and the tunic, except on the inside the bright red of his cloak matched the sash he wore ((https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ac/be/97 ... ba1cf0.jpg)) Shadows roiled about him and Lezlie as they walked, engulfing him only partially, leaving his face and form and outfit visible, but lessening the effect of the sun on him and adding to the overall tone he wished to exude. The red marking around his neck set at contrast to the gold of his collar. He turned to Lezlie. "I do believe we have arrived."

+Rezith - there's a moment to step through the main doors as he'd let golden eyes regard the area a moment. Arm in arm with a certain lady. He was wearing a deep purple set of robes, though the top is streamlined and high collared, without hood - and his left arm is bare. The other enveloped in long billowing sleeve. A mithril armlet on his bicep and one of similar make on his wrist. The half-robes pause at his waist and are belted into a pair of sharp cool cotton pants that flit down into black sandals. Appropriate attire for the heated jungles of Dethsiris. Around his forehead is a mithril circlet that holds his hair out of his face though is not tied or anything. The v-cut of the robes allow part of his chest to be shown but not terribly much of it. Either way, at one hip is a beautiful wrought mithril rapier hanging from belt - and the only other finery was another mithril bracelet on his other wrist. Which accentuates the obsidian color of his skin. He'd laugh a moment, before, entering and stepping to one side before, ".. where should we sit?"

Archaon With everything that has gone on as of late within the Dethsiris region, today would perhaps be a beacon of light in the wake of possibly the largest disaster that has befallen the area. There was much that the drak had to handle, on top of how significant this day would be.. should be. Days had been spent directing help to locations that needed the assistance according to the degree of damage and need. The fallen were given necessary and proper rites befitting their beliefs and preferences.. and any fallen mephos were sadly given a proper pyre to carry them into the beyond. It was much to handle, and he'd done so with as much poise as he could muster. Today though, today would hopefully provide the much needed boost in morale that Dethsiris needed, and reinforce the bond between the two that will be forged this day. He spent time within the castle preparing himself for the coming ceremony, dressing himself with the most formal of robes in his attire, accented by his mithril pieces.

Nairun`Moon "You don't like it when I talk to you like that, do you? I could tell it struck a chord. If you don't want to talk about it I understand, I'll still be here after the wedding to meet with Dawn." He leans over to kiss her cheek and his hand strokes her long hair lovingly. "Let's put on our best face and have some fun?"

Mae would walk with Nairun`Moon downstairs to where the ceremony would take place. She would raise a brow when he asked her those questions. She chuckles and shakes her head. ¨that´s not it dear. You can talk to me like that in the bedroom. I don´t mind...it´s just that it reminded me of something that had happend to me not so long ago.¨ She started. She smiled to him as he kissed her cheek and she would lean a bit against him. ¨But..I will tell you some other time..today it´s not about me or you..but about the lord and lady vex.¨ She would raise a brow. ¨Meeting with Dawn? Oh? Why is that?¨ She asked him curiously and nods to his last words. ¨We will have fun dear..don´t worry.¨ She gave him a wink and kissed his cheek in return while they walked through the castle.

BlackDawn curled fingers gently around his arm, and looked up at him with a soft smile and eyes glittering. They were very much sprakling as she looked at him. And he, was so handsome today in his purple, high collared robes. She was matching him today, with a dress that fit tighter around her bossom and waist, and the skirts flowed loose, easy around her legs. (https://imgur.com/ypTJPci). Little stones on upper part made it sparkle and shimmer softly near the lights. Her long raven black locks curled big, drawn back from face with flower petal pins. (https://imgur.com/vNjjxc3). Luxurious locks cascaded down back, to rest upon her crossback. She wore a necklace of braided mithril, the bottom of it resting at the hollow of her throat, the bracelet on right wrist matched that. Light bouncy, braided mithril. Turqoize orbs scanned the area slowly, a soft smile played upon plush red lips. "Mm..Perhaps a bit in the back?" she said to him, voice low and sultry as usual. People were gathering, in not long the ceremony would take place so they best find a place to sit sooner rather than later. She gazed up at him again, fingers rubbed his arm.

Nairun`Moon chuckles as she asked him about the meeting. "I suppose you've been too busy to notice that a hurricane has hit? With Ray gone, it might fall on me to coordinate some aid from Thallis port. But, that won't be until tomorrow probably." He talks lowly to her as they walk along, so nobody can hear what they're saying. "I'm afraid I didn't bother to arrange for a room. Do you mind if I stay with you for the night?" He would reach down to give Mae's ass a playful slap, squeezing down on it through that black lace. When they arrive he gives their titles to the usher and waits to be announced. "Here we go, making a splash I hope."

Lezlie didnt mind the heat so much.. the sylvan was dressed in a long lace dress that was sheer showing glimpses of her creamy colored skin underneeth .. the lace of the dress was black save where it pooled around her ankles and drug along the floor behind her faded to a blood red to match the red of her companion.. a slit on the right side worked it way up to her hip exposing one smooth leg.. and black strappy heals completed the outfit (( https://www.27prom.com/pdcimg/detail/ww ... 7c9511.gif )) her hair was loose today chesnut colored curles falling in soft waves down her back the front pulled back on the right side with in ivory comb.. her hand laced through his arm as she let him lead them to the keep.. "it seems we have" she smiled at that softly "it has been quite some time since ive been to a wedding .. " she breathed letting those bright green eyes flick around the room.. "its lovely " she breathed softly to him .

Vexademus exited the small tent set up just for her last minute details. When the sunlight hit her, she squinted those painted eyes, lined heavily in black koal and brushed with a fine misted of fae glam. Her streaked hair was hold half up with combs and tangles silver (https://i.imgur.com/hHPMCkz.jpg), the veil lengthy and trailing (https://i.imgur.com/2YMQasl.jpg) her dress rather like a spider web imbued with many drops of pattern (https://i.imgur.com/etj4zi2.png) and the peek of her sandals just being seen with each stride as she exited the tent. (https://i.imgur.com/jB0Rxr2.jpg) Further on did she walk, halting a bit to survey all who were taking their seats and answering any questions that would directed to her. She carried nothing in her hands; free of the usual ink stain and those cherry wood eyes bright. Though the land had weathered what seemed like a damning bout between demigods, it had remained. As did the locals and their rather amazing resiliency. A few were still scurrying around the magess, all of them chattering in quieted Gaean language; a mixture of flowing wood elf, chirps of fae, and the airy language of magi.

Mae would look at Nairun`Moon and squeezed her eyes. ¨Not noticed? What do you think I have been doing all this time? Laying on my beach? Death doesn´t stop..it is a ongoing thing. Do you know how busy me and Varis have been with all the corpses that needed to be patched up and prepared for funeral? All because of that hurricane?¨ She chuckles a bit. ¨My dear..I hardly had time to just relax..¨ She poked his side. ¨Thallis is way more quiet and way more boring then Dethsiris my dear.¨ She teased and then she would nod. ¨Yes. You can stay with me for the night.¨ She grinned from that playful slap and soon they would arrive at the location. She would give a nod to all who were present and then motioned to the chairs. ¨Let´s take a seat. The ceremony will begin soon I think.¨ She would guide Nairun`Moon to chairs in the last row and take a seat. Her legs crossed. She would look at Nairun`Moon. ¨Who knows you will be getting maried someday as well. Perhaps to your lovely mermaid hmm?¨ She whispered in his ear teasingly.

<+Rezith> He looks around a moment before glancing and noticing a table half-shaded around the horseshoe set up of tables. His hand brushed hers on his arm a moment and he'd gently guide her over to the table under the shade to find a pair of seats. A motion of hand as one turns itself for Dawn, and he'd settle into a chair beside her. He'd sink down into the chair a moment before adjusting hers neatly, then continues remaining locked arm-in-arm with her a moment as he looks around. ".. quite the crowd. The food looks delicious. So does the drinks." The Elf's gold eyes regard Dawn then for a long moment as he'd been admiring her dress for a bit before grinning at her, ".. and you look simply marvelous, m'dear. You should wear dresses more oft." Said, teasingly though there's a grin and press of kiss to her cheek affectionately. ".. well, at least I think so." said with another grin then winks at her and listens a moment to things going on, though his hand idly strokes Dawn's forearm softly.

Orael`OoTB he was dressed in a fine cotton shirt and pants with leather boots. there was abit of sweat as he was not used to the heat of the jungles. he nods to Allivia as she moves about.

<+Adrienna> **Black lace contoured over decadent crimson, adding that allure to cinch of fabric and voloptuous womanly curves until it flared and seperated --slits up to hip-bones, which in turn had each sculpted ashen leg exposed with forthwith stride. Rustling of silk. That sheer whisper of it as she sashayed along beautiful, artistic avenue. It was beautiful. Irises of burning fire taking it all in inky lashes framed, that black'ness of kohl highligting the embers within. Sanguine and platinum locks pulled back and up, precariously pinned with combs and delicate pins crusted with crystals. She was alone. No date to show off upon arm. She didn't care. She was here for the Dark Lord and his new wife. Archaon a dear friend. Warmth cascaded from her --lively, pulsing heartbeat of it's own. Carrying with it the softest hint of vanilla and burnt sugar. Her seat would be weeded out amongst those gathered..

Allivia had only just gotten everything as it ought to be and given it all a second check the torian suddenly finding herself with a free moment to actually take in the atmosphere and decorations finding it quite breathtaking especially the floating flowers that seemed to surround them all. She was brought back from her distraction as the large grey skinned man crosses her eyesight, turning towards him the torian approaches the tiny but not *too* tiny black dress that she wore swaying with each step. "Ah Orael, I do hope that the ice was suited to your needs.. it was as pure as I was able to make it."

Naomi elected to stand near the outter fringes of the gathering. her jet black fur gleamed in the patch of sunlight she stood in seeming to soak up the sun. her gol gaze watched those around her as her ears swiveled to catch different pieces of conversation. her gown was simplicity itself. a simple doeskin gown of pure white wiht silver embrpoidery picked out in silver thread of animals and spirit symbols. the white markings on her face ears and down to her chest also seem to flare wiht life as she stands in that patch of sunshine.

Orael`OoTB he nods. " it is perfect miss Allivia." he nods to her. he pulls out the peachy jack, berry jack, and applejack. he would begin filling shakers with ice. " so how are you liking the facilities.

Nighthawke would notice Adrienna and others attending the ceremony,,,The Warmaster remained behind with his men as usual making sure there would be not issues to disrupt the event,,,, It was a good day after all that happened recently and a joyous day at that,,, His Grace and Lady Vexademus finally getting married,, He was happy for the both of them...His eyes would turn to see Naomi from Virelith had arrived.. A light smile and a nod to her and then looked back toi everyone arriving and taking their seats,,,

Malekith let his eyes drink her in, she looked stunning as always, but there was something about her attire this time that raised it to the next level. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her cheek before they entered the chapel? It was a chapel correct? Well, before they entered the seating area to join the others. Familiar faces all about, many of whom he had not seen since his departure and rededication to the dark mother. Those who had not seen the moriel would find him with softer features, and a confidence that was not there before, along with the red band about his neck marking him as a priest of Kirva. "Nor have I, the Dark Mother does not do enough weddings in this land, I think people find it too offputting, especially when we have the ritual sacrifice... Still, this is most impressive..." He smiled, whites of his teeth matching the white of his hair which had been allowed to flow down to his shoulders, and pulled back behind navy ears. He guided them, not to the shade where other Moriels might sit, but towards the sun, the brightness, the shadows roiling darker about the pair, keeping the oppressive sun from beating down on them.

<+BlackDawn> "If it isn't.." she mumbled, though her eyes hadn't strained much from him. Fingers curled around silk, she took a seat with movements elegant. Once he was settled beside her, he'd feel hand at his thighs - fingers warm sprawling out on fabric. Surely there was a good crowd her now, but her eyes lingered on him just a moment longer. They were alight, turqoize orbs and she smiled. She would lean in to press lips softly to dark cheek, hand lifted to give a touch, a brush of fingers along bracelt around his wrist. She hadn't noticed the food yet, or the drinks. There came but a slight heat to her cheeks, and she said to him "Maybe I should, then.." he knew what that meant. A quiet clearing of her throat, it was hard to draw gaze away from his eyes and it seemed very reluctant when she did so, to adjust them to the Hupati ahead. She should wear dresses more often. That, was definately noted.

Archaon He made sure everything looked to be proper enough, fitting where necessary, loose enough in other places. After a nod of approval, the drak would make his way towards the staircase leading towards the pinnacle of the castle where the mephos usually nest.. where Wraith was perched. He could feel the somber emotion coming from his longtime friend once he reached the top, and he'd nod. "I know my friend, and I am sorry." he'd place hand upon Wraith's head. "Today will be better though. Let's get you ready." he'd move back towards the way he had come to fetch Wraith's best looking gear so he looked his best as well.

Rezith 's hand idly settles on hers and threads fingers together a moment. Thumb brushing hers lightly as they spoke. He'd lean into the kiss a moment as the aura of warmth around him remains. He'd look over the crowd but then return to Dawn to talk, .".. Mhmm. You look radiant." said, with a grin the. ".. a veritable ray of sunshine." A quiet laugh before filling two glasses with wine from a passing server and then settles them before the pair and then leans a little, bared arm resting against her own a moment. Though one hand lifts to adjust her hair gently, and perhaps he was fussing over her a little bit - but he didn't mind doing such, either. A smirk sidelong at her. ".. I know you enjoy your pants and shirts, swords and shields, but you are a lovely woman, m'dear. I like you in a dress, too." Said, before leaning in and murmurs something into her ear and then laughs softly, before noting others settling in for the wedding.

Nairun`Moon wraps an arm around Mae's waist as she leans up against his arm and he feels her hand on his thigh. "Oh? You've had enough time between burials to find out about my new concubine have you?" He teases and looks at the scene around them as people gather for the wedding. A little disappointed to be the only drak in attendance. He looks to Mae and smiles. "Maybe one day I will, whenever my work is done. I think I'd like all of this attention." He gestures toward the gathering crowd.

Mae would let him wrap his arm around her waist and pull her closer to Nairun`Moon. She grinned from his words. ¨My dear..I have my connections..eyes and ears everywhere.¨ She teased and gave him a wink. She would nod. ¨Well...I hope you will succeed your work and find happiness my dear.¨ She would kiss his cheek and then looked around some more. Perhaps..one day..she would be lucky as well...but..she doubted that. Not sure a man would be happy with mae as his wife..not with how much trouble she could be or how spicy she could be. She kinda accepted that she would be the bridesmaid but never the bride.

Lezlie let out a soft giggle at that .. "i almost had my own wedding done by your temple .. my former mate was a moriel but we managed to have our union under Gaia.. " she mused and took a seat beside him crossing her legs at the ankles and leaning against him slightly .. she wasnt put off by the billowing shadows at all and smiled at the soft peck to the cheek.. her hands settling in her lap.. the seductress was keeping her own aura in check.. it would be no good to let it poor out now .. there was little fun to be had till after the ceremony .. she smiled slightly at the thought of the party after.. her hand shifted resting against the moriels thigh in a casual mannor like a lover might

BlackDawn did get a glance now, at the crowd gathered. Some familiar faces, some not - her eyes glid over some. How good it was to sit like this, with his thumb brushing over hers, and his warmth so close. Though, it was a rather short glance about, broken by his voice and her brilliant eyes found his gaze again. "Oh, thank you.." she murmured as he fetched glasses for them, she would lean against him slightly more. "Do I..is it messy?" whispered, a moment of something resembling embarassement there. He liked to do it, though. For so long, he'd taken care of her. It was the little things, the every day things and she liked it. Alot. She lifted hand, touched his chin. Sunlight. Radiant. That is what he called her, compared her to and that alone had her heart race a tad faster. No, more than a tad. It was true, she was a warrior. More often than not clothed in gear and clothes suited for one. Dawn leaned in, warm lips found earlobe to kiss and she would whisper "Noted.." By the looks of it..it was time to toss away a few things, and attain a new wardrobe.

Naomi would remain off to herself in that patch of sunlight. she had seen first hadn soem of the damages done by th ehurricane btu new it would all be set to rights. the wedding would be a mile mark for that as it wold help bring people together.

Rezith laughs softly, "Oh, no. It's not. It's just a habit." Said, before squeezing her hand a moment. It was a glance to one side, golden eyes regarding the lectern and those surrounding. He's aware - just a might focused. ".. of course. I am likely bias." Said, sidelong at her before grinning slightly, then winks once, before turning a little, and then sips wine a moment. He plucks some food too - just sort of dotting their plates with light snacks for the moment. A quiet pluck of it to taste Callie's catering a moment before grinning. Indeed, he did think such things. It's why his mood was a light and airy thing today. A shift then before leaning back against the chair in relaxed repose. ".. the flowers are beautiful. The arrangements, the - well, everything is beautiful today. So much time and care was taken." He'd say to her quietly, before offering a warm grin.

<+Malekith> Cloak billowed about him as he settled into his seat within the chapel. Like her, his interest was for the party afterwards. He had served under Archaon before the incident, and he did want to be here for the man, though they had not spoken in the years since. Their stations in life were too far apart. Not that he minded, those years had been ones which were essential to whom he was now, to the man who was slowly building his power in this world. He felt Lezlie settle against him and slipped his arms about her shoulder. "Is that so? I can just imagine the ceremony would have been quite interesting to the attendees had it been in our temple." He slipped his hand onto her thigh as well, gently patting it there as he looked about at the other attendees. So many familiar faces, BlackDawn, Tennibrook, Rezith, was that Adrienna? Mae here with her lover as well. He nodded to each of them in turn, a polite greeting intended to avoid disruption to the ceremony proper. When each had been greeted, he looked back to her. "I think this might well be a who's who of the up and coming powers in this land.. The reception will be most enlightening, I think..."

Allivia catches a glimpse of Naomi from across the courtyard and flashes the woman a warm smile and friendly wave although for now at least she too seemed to be keen to capture a quick moment alone, a brief respite before things got really exciting.. and busy! Of course the serving tables would not be left untended the torian's mystical servants seemingly quite happy to help the guests sate their palates with appetizers as she took a moment to take everything in.

Archaon He'd smile after getting Wraith prepared. "If you like, you can bask in the sunlight away from the crowd. Things will be rough for a time, but the nests will be rebuilt, and the eggs can be brought back for their mothers to warm again. I promise." he'd ruffle the fine hair just a little on Wraith's head. "Go ahead and join the crowd. I will be down in a moment." he'd say before Wraith would chortle briefly and take to the skies and join the gathering crowd by landing someplace best for one of his size and stature while the drak began to descend the staircase and make his way towards the courtyard and towards the ceremony proper.

Nairun`Moon did have somebody in mind that he would have married if he had a chance. But, that might also be a long shot as well. For now he's content with this fiery woman by his side, and despite the opulence of their surroundings he found his thoughts drifting to what they might do tonight. "I'm quite happy right now. I'll be much happier tonight." He squeezes her thigh as he looks her over in that black lace dress. It fit Mae like a second skin, and he couldn't help but feel turned on at the sight of her.

Naomi would have had her gaze turned towards the serving tables as allivia smiled and waved at her. returnign the smile she too waves back to allivia knwoin gthe woman was going ot be busy and she did nto wish to interrupt her further.. looking back over the crowd she would nod to the few she knew and just wonder who the others were.

Tenni is seated in the reserved row in the front of the gallery. She'd labored for hours on her speech last night. At first, she'd thought she might want to talk about the hurricanes, but had ultimately decided against it. Everyone *knows* about the hurricanes, and they're coming here to get *away* from their troubles and sorrows for a few hours. Seeing that Archaon is making his way into the courtyard, Tennibrook rises to her feet and raises her voice to be heard over the tumult. "Everyone please assemble."

Orael`OoTB he was abit lost in the background having made up several of the drinks for when everyone wanted them.

Adrienna might have been totally aloof, or she just didn't seem to care in making eye contact just yet. Eitherway, seat was taken --derierre comfortable upon chair as she leaned into chair's back and crosses those silken thighs over each other. Poised and relaxed --or so it would seem to the naked eye. Unless you looked ever so closely. She was ready to strike, should such an opportunity present itself. Everyone was either touching or whispering word of love or context there of. Amusing, really. Deep'ness of breath as she exhales in aftermath. She was assembled. Ready. Waiting. Purse of vermillion tiers as she simply dips her chin.

Vexademus felt the prying pulls as last minute touches and adjustments were still layered on her from some of the Dethsirian locals, giving a small 'Ouch!' when the last one adjusted a comb in the neat coils of her streaked hair. There was a stern look that melted away into gratitude as she watched them simply filter away, that strange language being absorbed by the surrounding sounds of the people arriving and talking amongst themselves, the small clinks of dishware and the ever present sweep of wind softly blowing through the entirety - a literal ghost of what it was just the week prior. She remained on the end of one of the lead paths toward the lectern, eyes focusing on the gathering of people seating themselves. A few were given the customary greeting before she saw one of dark skin and snowy crown. A pause with a slow blink and then the sudden shake of Wraith's landing sending a small buffeting breeze through the gathering. A few more snaps of lashes had her back to reality and she smoothed her gown before approaching to stand before the rostrum, facing the direction of the other silken path.

Mae would grin as she noticed Malekith. Oh he looked rather handsome today. That dark aura..hmmm..very sexy.. She would make a mental note of every ´couple´ and then shifted her gaze to Nairun`Moon as he spoke to her. She smiled when he said that he was quite happy right now and then smirked when he said that he would be much happier tonight. ¨Oh? Is that so? What happends tonight then?¨ She teased whispering in his ears. She would then nibble and bite his earlobe teasingly for a short moment. Oh that dress indeed was fitting her like a second skin. Low cute in the front showing quite some cleavage. Her tits pushed up by her dress. She would notice the roaming eyes of Nairun`Moon and she would grin more. ¨Pay attention dear.¨ She teased as she pats his cheek and then took his chin and let his face turn towards Tenni.

<+BlackDawn> Even now, the woman was armed. Unseen, naturally. Fastened in laced bands around thighs. It was very much the way of a warrior, always be prepared for the unthinkable, no? Better safe than sorry. Relaxed she was against him, a little lean in and slender fingers curled around glass, brought it back with her. Glass remained in hand, slowly swirled as if ti air it first. Yes, another habit of the dark haired lady. A nod given back to Malekith, eyes then drifting off him and around. "I believe we have some shopping to do soon." said, for only dark pointed ears to hear. A smile played over red lips after, a side glance at him, a tease. The Hupati spoke now, and she'd look ahead. She'd seen it, heard it once before - glass brought up to lips now for a careful sip. Callie's cuisine..oh, yes it was lovely. Dawn had visited the restaurant a few times, both the food and service was excellent and something to look forwards to for after the ceremony. She'd find his hand again, entwine fingers with his. She ofcourse, had a favourite chef.

Nairun`Moon rumbles low in his chest as Mae nibbles teasingly on his ear. "We'll find out won't we?" He feels her hand on his chin, and complies by turning toward Tenni as she pipes up and gets everyone to settle down. The ceremony was about to start, he would nod a greeting to Malekith. He wanted to motion Adri to join them, but he decided he might catch up with her.

<+Rezith> He looks at her a moment. He came armed, but one might think it more ceremonial on his hip. Lovely mithril rapier, though he'd kind of moved it out the way. For show? Perhaps. Though there's a sip of his wine a moment as he notes familiar faces too around. And those he's not familiar with, either. Still a grin is given to Dawn, "Really? Shopping already? What are you thinking? Naked bird? Belladonna?" Said, with a smile. Though he eyes her a moment before lifting hand to brush dark chin. " .. I suppose trying new things isn't a bad thing, no?" Said, before the drift of wind draws his attention past those around as Tenni speaks and his head swivels to listen.

Orael`OoTB he moves to Allivia and smiles. her offers her some coin. " this wouldn't have been possible without your help who should i give this payment you or the cvc.

+Archaon Above, Wraith chortled, wings spread as he descended down towards the crowd and made a landing away from the gathering. Those whom have not seen Wraith would see a larger than usual mephos, completely black in hue like his mother, harnessed in fine leather and a saddle upon his back. He'd quietly remain where he had landed, lying belly down upon the ground as wings folded in and tail curled forward. The drak exited the castle courtyard and began to make his way towards the ceremony. As he got closer and closer, he could hear the noises of the gathered grow in intensity until he had arrived in full.

<+BlackDawn> "Yes." quickly, and firmly replied. "Both if need be." It was simple, really. He'd see it, this had become a new determination, and written all over her face. Imagine it, hm? Dawn, going nuts in both stores. Oh, how fun that would be. "I'd like you to come, ofcourse." she said, still there was this little hint of tease in her eyes - a shadow of a smirk on lips. "I try new things all the time.." mumbled, but keen eyes would hear it. She didn't. Not really. But she tried, and..she may be set in her ways in some things and others she stretches towards. She had decided. Another sip taken, just as careful as the first while a moment of silence seemed to breeze over the crowd.

Allivia 's gaze sweeps the building crowd not so much looking for anything or anyone in particular but merely enjoying the watching the dance that was a social occasion such as this, people with power trying to impress those who had more than they strong men doing all that they could to show just how very very strong that they were. Soon however her musings would be distracted as she heard Tennibrook's annoucement, it seemed that the moment they'd all gathered for was finally taking place.

Tenni stands at attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Archaon, Lord of Dethsiris."

Nighthawke would turn his attention to the front and observe...

Lezlie liked this casualness .. her own bright green eyes flicking around to the people that had gathered for this.. she didnt know anyone .. she had cloistered herself away for to long and knew very little of the up and comers of the realm now .. but she didnt feel out of place .. the seductress carried herself like she was just where she should be .. her finger traced a small circle along the inside of his thigh as she waited for the ceremony to start ..

Rezith falls silent though had heard everything she said. He'd turn attention to the speaker but he'd squeeze Dawn's hand a moment before leaning to nuzzle cheek to hers gently. Then leans back to fall into silent sips of his drink. Though there's a wink at Dawn all the same to say - he'd likely go with her regardless. It seemed like a fun time to him. And it's not like he had a ton to do lately, anyways. Either way, he'd just sort of slip quiet a moment before thumbing her hand gently, as his warm hand curled more around hers.

Orael`OoTB he moves about the crowd handing out drinks as they waited. each person got a different type os jacked rose.

Archaon The drak appeared as he was announced, garbed in a finely woven black robe and wearing his mithril vambraces, braces and circlet. The back of the robe was customed to allow freedom for his four wings to operate naturally, and long tail to sway in a serpentine method. He'd raise arm and wave to all present, giving a slow bow of his head. On the outside, everything appeared as if nothing had occured with the hurricane disaster and what is about to happen. On the inside however, the drak's heart was beating fiercely. Perhaps a nervousness compounded by the burdens of recovery and loss. It was difficult to tell, but he was trying his best to contain the broiling of thoughts and feelings for the time being so that this day would be the best it could be.

Naomi would bow deeply when archaon made his appearance and briefly tugs on her right ear. whether the man saw it or not she had a deep respect for the drak. as she was also represenitn virelith she wanted to be sure he knew in soem form or fashion he was backed.

Tennibrook stands facing the audience, to Archaon's side. She would be in between the lord and future lady of the house as she gives her speech, and then again as they share their vows. She's wearing a special dress that she hardly ever breaks out, except for very formal occasions-- a sky-blue shoulder-less outfit that starts at the breasts and works its way down to her ankles, with a slit curving modestly in the middle of her bosom. https://i.imgur.com/pLq2GEh.png She has her mithril dagger strapped to her right hip.

Mae would grin from the tease of Nairun`Moon. ¨Perhaps we will.¨ She teased back and then she would look up to see Wraith. She grinned. Lovely creature..very lovely. She would hear the words of tenni and she would shift her gaze to Archaon. She smiled. Well he looked rather handsome. She closed her eyes for a moment as she could feel that darkness of him. She grabbed Nairun`Moon arm for a moment, pressing herself more against him. ¨Mmm..that darkness.¨ She murmers and then bites her lip and opens her eyes again. Well it was a shame the lord was getting married. Mae would´ve loved to have a taste from that one..but she was of course very happy for the couple. She gave a polite headbow to Archaon and then shifted her gaze back to the front. She would look up to Nairun`Moon. Perhaps drak sens in general weere just very hot as Nairun`Moon was a hot man as well. And that suit looked really good on him. She would kiss his neck and then shifted her gaze back to tenni.

Malekith let his fingers wander in circles along the inside of Lezlie's thighs as well, teasing her ever so slightly with the light touch. He looked over to her and smiled warmly. He was glad she had come with him, they had only met a few times, but she was quite fetching and he was sure her skills would be most fun at the reception as well. "I will introduce you to them all after the ceremony. But I thought I even saw Adrienna here, which is most impressive, I have not seen her in years. Rezith and BlackDawn are quite the power couple as well, rising in stature within this land. Mae over there is quite the necromancer, and has also been growing her power here as well. I would not be surprised to see her become something of a power in Umbara as well..."

Vexademus stood there, awaiting His Grace. Right at the foot of the dais upon where Tenni would be officiating. Staring directly at the approaching drak sen, her mind seemed to go blank and she could only remember the moment when he spoke about his age. Why that!? And now? Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him when he arrived in front of her. Should she take his hands? The magess had no idea what to do next as the woman had never done something like this before. But, even as her mind seeped memory upon memory, letting more and more lay on one another, it slowly came back to her and she seemed to relax a bit. That mouth cryptic in it's address, spread slowly as she fully smiled at His Grace. It was natural now; the expression. With his presence, that aura about her grew and swelled. Even her stance changed. Her chest puffed out, spine curled in immodest intensity and that chin held high. The strength blossomed within her, heat of her figure making the dress lessen in it's translucence.

As Archaon and Vexademus stand facing each other, Tennibrook faces the gallery, and begins to speak. "Friends and loyal subjects of the empire, we gather together to ask the gods' blessing on the union of Lord Archaon and Vexademus. Gelafo's 44th Recitation tells us that when the love between two people is strong enough, it can overcome any obstacle in its path. But love by itself will not be alone. The ideal marriage is an equal partnership, and you will share each other's joys and sorrows, hopes and despairs. You will be each other's best friends, and most valued confidantes. And at times, you will learn to compromise.

"From Gelafo's 75th: 'I have finally found someone in whom I can place all my trust. We will seek our hopes and dreams together, be best friends, and share love, day by day. My lover does not complete me; I am my own complete person, but together with my lover, I am happier today than I ever imagined possible.'

"The love of two people is the foundation of civilization, and has been for untold generations. Lord Archaon, Vexademus, you will be a very present joy in each other's lives as you take this next step, and you will lend each other, and Dethsiris, your strength in the months and years ahead. Vexademus, at this time, pledge your love to Lord Archaon."

Lezlie nodded liglty as she listened to him explain the people that had attended .. they really were a whos' who of the empire "mmm it will be my pleasure to meet them.. " she smiled at that lightly and leaned into him slightly her eyes on Vexademus and Archaon then leaned back a little as Tenni started to speak quieting so she could listen.

Allivia quietly finds herself a seat near the back settling in one leg crossed tightly over the other hands held together in her lap gaze pointed forward drinking in the beauty of the woman standing tall and perhaps maybe enjoying a few glances at the man lucky enough to be bonded with her while she was at it. Scattered whispers filled the room a few of which belonged to the torian but when Dame Tennibrook spoke all grew silent.

<+BlackDawn> His hand squeezed, embraced by warmth of her own. Mm, the nuzzle was returned but her head would turn more and lips feel upon his. Dawn stole, a lingering kiss while gazing up into pure gold. Head dipped some, nose brushed his in a nuzzle. He fell silent, yet there was a little mirth in his eyes. She smiled softly, her eyes hung by his a moment too long. Studying, slowly raking over his face. Oh, he was..radiant himself, so incredibly handsome. The voices around them was there still, some chit chatter here and there, a low buzzing in her ears. There'd be time to greet and meet later, but now..the Lord and Lady of the house had come and stood before them. Dawn's hand laid upon his gently, palm over his wrist and fingers slightly curled around. Toying ever so carefully with his bracelet. Another little peck to his cheek, a whisper into his ear. Then, her eyes drifted again towards the soon to be married couple.

Nairun`Moon heard the way she speaks about his kinsman and his darkness. He would look down at Mae briefly in between listening to Tenni talk. Tilting his head to the side to let her kiss his neck. Oh, she wanted darkness? Maybe they would be in for a long night, maybe the other side of her would show up? He smiles at the thought and enjoys the ceremony.

Rezith listens to the ceremony and hears the whisper. Even after kiss and peck to cheek, the heat of his skin remained, and her fingers toying with his bracelet draw his eyes a brief moment. The action is returned dark hand brushing fingers to hers. A lean of shoulder to hers gently, though he says nothing but just smiles this quiet kind of smile. Knowingly there's a warmer kind of grin at the end, though he'd exhale slowly, quietly -- to listen. Though his familiar wasn't here, he'd left him at home to tend to the house. It felt odd not having him around. Either way he seemed relaxed, light, airy. Restful as golden eyes watch Tenni's expression change - and then glances at Archaon and Vexademus a moment then sips his wine.

Orael`OoTB he was watching the stage as vexa and archy were before Tennibrook`Balmossie.

Nighthawke stood quietly in the rear still with the knights watching Archaon and Vexademus.. The men watching as well...

Vexademus defines a moment to indeed, take both his hands, raising them a little and with a glance down at how his own dward hers. She begins strongly, voice carrying to be heard with her pride, "I've come so far on my own, You remind me again, Each trip and fall you've caught, Thought myself forever to descend; You were there. Your words a sturdy raft, I found myself on, returned, I asked each time why your patience, Your response repeated, 'Friendly concern', And thus kindling to obeisance. Some had been my focus, Goals had blurred and stirred, And there you remained, stone and strong, An unbreakable foundation, Something that called me along. Every moment that I was yours, I was becoming moreso in spaces between, In the hours and days apart, I felt your wings twining me tight, Now I feel that welcome squeezing my heart. Lo! It hurts so good, my lord, Feel it tremble and quake and shake, The missing beats are for you alone, They are caught within your shape. My most precious treasure, you now own. My heart is yours. My loyalty: forever to you. My magic is yours." Once those words are out, those eyes are shining bright, looking almost as if crimson were eating into the irises of brilliant red mahogany.

Tennibrook smiles and places her left hand on Vexademus's right shoulder, keeping it there. "Lord Archaon, at this time, pledge your love to Vexademus."

Archaon He'd watch Vex appear and come towards the dais. The heavy burdens seemed to fade away for the moment, and he'd simply smile as she approached closer. This was it. While Tennibrook proceeded with the ceremony, the drak remained still, always looking to Vex. He'd listen then to the vows that she had prepared for this moment, and he'd feel that swelling within his chest. A proudness, warmth, a sense of everything was right. Hands were taken, and he would clasp her own in response before he shared his own. "In all that I've endured, whether it was the challenge of being Lord of Dethsiris, or the struggles of recent times.. through life and death alike, I've welcomed your insights as well as your embrace. You held no fear of what I am, or of who I am, and have never turned away from anything. My heart is now yours from here until the end, and I will always be at your side through everything."

Nighthawke smiled as he crossed his arms listening to vows echanged ... "Happy for you my Lord" he says to himself...

Allivia may had grown more reserved and perhaps even a touch colder these past years yet still she was quite able to be moved by a moment such as this by the woman's deeply honest and heartfelt words by the man's everlasting proclamation of love, a single tear slides slowly down her cheek past the happy expression worn on her face hands clenching together a bit more tightly.

Mae would look at Vexademus and Archaon as they exchange their vows. She couldn´t help it..but..it was sweet...and in the back of her mind..she hoped one day to have that as well...that pure love. She held the hand of Nairun`Moon for a moment. Her fingers caressing his hand as she was watching the ceremony. Loyalty..such a important thing... She would continue to watch the ceremony.

Vexademus turns the drak's wrist over in her hand, fingertips dicing over his flesh and beginning to tingle along the pads and into his veins. Her mark shimmers, growing onto his flesh. The state of that pale skin accepts it. (https://i.imgur.com/s6y2kz6.jpg) She offers out her own wrist, turning it inside his opposing hand in receivership.

Nairun`Moon felt Mae's hand on his as they watched those vows being exchanged. He would grip her hand comfortingly as they sat and listened. He's not really the type for sentimentality being hundreds of years old, he'd seen people come and go. It's probably why he wasn't married, and he wondered how Archaon would endure once Vexademus was gone. He pulls Mae closer.

Archaon He'd look on as she would turn his wrist, and watch as that mark began to manifest upon his wrist. If ever there were someone that he'd allow to do such, it was Vex. For this moment, it was more than just simple objects of shiny metal and words. This was something that would last beyond time. After she had finished, that swelling pride grew even more within his chest, and he would also perform the same upon her own wrist. Perhaps not quite as elaborate or intricate as her own, his mark began to manifest in the same mannerisms as she had performed until his mark was complete (https://imgur.com/CCYkO01)

Rezith let fingers idly caress her hand and lifts it before kissing her wrist gently as she leaned against his shoulder. The weight taken with ease as to him she was light. A smile as she watched and he watched too. Golden eyes drifting down to the woman beside him. A quirk of lips at the corner of his mouth upturns a little, and then listened to the vows being given and the general atmosphere of everyone was smiling. He noted those looking at each other, and perhaps it's something in the air. Or just.. in light. A turn to kiss Dawn's cheek and murmur, "I love you." to her quietly, before scooting a little closer up against her side and lets one arm wind around her waist and draw her closer a moment, letting her rest her head on his shoulder and leans his cheek to her hair a moment, before offering a more warm smile.

Mae would smile to Nairun`Moon as he grips her hand comfortly. She wasn´t the type to get sentimental as well. She would let him pull her closer and nods to his words. ¨It is sweet.¨ She whispered back as she placed her head on his shoulder. It was amusing to see what kind of effects weddings had on people huh..

Tennibrook smiles as the wizard marks are set upon each other's wrists, as is done in many vulpine tribes to solmenize bondings. "The vows have been said, and the marks have been set. By the power vested in me by The Lady, Mother of All Vulpines, as Her High Priestess, I proclaim that this man and this woman are married. What the gods have put together, let no one tear asunder. You may kiss to seal your commitment to one another."

Vexademus leaned forward and actually reached up to his much taller shoulders. There, with her figure straightened and the human standing on tippy-toes, she was laying into his mouth with a lilt to her head, the veil moving aside with that strewn ringlet'd hair and the dress having lost some of it's opacity; sparkled the line of matching mithril scales started at the top rounding of her spine and downwards, darkly shaded dotting diamond implants; stopped only at the back of her waist. The hum of the land grew, she felt, beneath her feet - though she felt as if gravity simply only existed to pull her closer to His Grace.

Archaon He'd smile after the bonding has now been made official and solid with that proclamation. He'd keep her hands within his own as he would pull her into him, and leaned forward to place a deep kiss upon Vex's own lips. All of the burdens of the past few days were imprisoned in the back of his mind now, not allowing them to further hinder this momemt, this day. It was his and hers to enjoy, to celebrate, and nothing other than happiness was all he felt now. It was finally done. The pair now bound as one, and after a few moments, he smiled brightly to her before he'd turn to face the crowd as a married drak.

Nighthawke would applaud the happy couple as well as the knights present.

BlackDawn let go of a soft sigh, warm lips to her wrist - the warmth embedded through her arms slowly, surely. Eyes met with his, this time - this whole time his had been golden. "Mm..no.." murmured when he leaned in to kiss her cheek. She made it so that his lips touched to hers instead, his kiss returned softly. His arm around her, drawn closer to him and lids closed over eyes for a moment in enjoyment. Was it something in the air? One could wonder. She smiled up at him after with a little mischief, touched lightly to his cheek. His thigh squeezed, hand backed up some then, and rested further up. Just his very presence, made it harder to be aware of the ongoings and it was again with reluctance that she looked away, ahead at the end of the ceremony, cheek rubbing his shoulder some before she fell to rest against him once more with cheek reatking it's place to his shoulder.

Naomi would applaud for archaon and vex then quietly slip out as she knew many would rusah to greet the couple to give them well wishes. she would meet wiht the pair alone in the future.

"The gods shine their blessings down on this union and call it holy. Citizens of the empire, I present to you, Lord Archaon and Lady Vexademus Ebonscale. Rise to show your respect as they depart this place," Tenni requests.

Allivia could almost taste the tension in the air as the two drifted ever closer toes clenching a bit within stiletto heels without her even realizing it as the now Lady of Dethsiris pulls herself to her lover's lips, biting lightly at her own as the two finally meet in a deep and passionate embrace. A lasting one as well it would seem she noted with a bit of a playful smirk, a cheer of 'wooo!' comes from somewhere near the avian's location although there was really no way one could be *certain* that it had come from her.

Mae would stand up and applaud when Vexademus and Archaon where now a married couple. She grinned as she looked at the couple. It had been a lovely ceremony. Cute lovestory huh. She would grin from the wooo but she would laugh and continued to clap and for a moment looking at Nairun`Moon again with a smile.

Orael`OoTB he moves to the makeshift bar to serve drinks as needs.

Rezith still held her hand am oment, though once the ceremony was over he'd lift her hand a moment and then let go gently, only so they could stand up and applaud and give well-wishes. At least, at the moment, he'd clap then before offering a grin to Dawn and then nudge her with shoulder gently, and then lean in and kiss her cheek after he'd finished clapping and murmurs something into her ear, quietly, and then continues to clap a moment before letting his hand drop and then recatch hers a moment, winding fingers into hers gently right after.

Malekith rose to his feet, his hands coming together in applause, keeping that smile across his face as he watched the pair kiss. He at least understood this part, and he looked down to Lezlie, watching to see her reaction. "And now the fun begins..." He whispered to her with a wry chuckle. "I am sure that we can cause a great deal of chaos and fun at the party, don't you agree?"

Nairun`Moon stands up along with the rest. He cheers and claps along with Mae, dressed formally as he is he doesn't go out of his way to make a scene. But, wants to do what is appropriate for the occasion. He was happy for his kin, and happy to be there as a member of the highest caste of his race. As they kissed he did grab hold of Mae to spin her around and give her a deep kiss of her own. His arms wrapping her up tightly. He knows they'll probably never be so committed. But, they'll probably never stop having that steamy relationship either. "You want me to be sweet to you now? Hmm?"

Vexademus chanced a glance once the noble had turned to face his people, towards the 'woo!'. That sound got her attention and had already risen the blush to her temples, for it to rain some to her cheeks and even further down to her neck. She abided a dip of head, seeming quite abashed a moment as someone appreciated their affection loudly. She couldn't help but wear the smile he'd given her today; the gift of it aching her cheeks and bringing fresh moisture to her eyes. Indeed, the wear of the land would wait. It's survival was present, even though a majority was disheveled. It would heal and take new opportunities in growth from that ravaging vengeance. Spreading that gaze over those that clapped, she couldn't help but seek out a peek of the black scales beyond, wondering if Wraith was still 'sunning' in some restful pose.

Lezlie pushed up after the moriel.. her hands coming together aswell as she leaned against Malekith lightly "now that was lovely.. " she breathed softly but there was a hint of hurt under her breath.. like a wound that just didnt quite heal right.. but the seductress wouldnt comment on it no.. they had a party to attend.. and that would be the fun part..

Mae would blink when she was suddenly spinned around and being kissed deeply. She would kiss him back, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. She would break the kiss and listends to his words. She grinned. ¨Oh please...¨ She would boop his nose. ¨You know I like a ...goodboy.¨ She teased and gave him a wink. It had been a lovely ceremony indeed but she was also very excited for the party and to share her night with Nairun`Moon.

BlackDawn almost pouted when he let go, almost. The Majordomo would move to stand as well, hands clapping together in applause for the newly weds. "Congratulations!" was chimed out along with the other well-wishes givers. Dawn's voice carried far, powerful in nature when rised like now. Though, she suddenly blinked, her hands fell down against sides and her she stared up at him, gaped. At loss for words. Heart took off, beated a race and she took a breath through nose, lips closed. There came a fluster of warmth in her cheeks, turning them beet red. Very rarely was she speechless, taken aback. This however..stunned her. His words. His whisper. She felt eyes well up, and looked down a moment, a smile spread on lips. She blinked, not once or twice but several times until finding it useless to try and..blink away. She turned, chuckled lowly while burying face against his neck.

<+Malekith> He caught the hint of pain in her voice, he could understand it well, pain was his life now, pain and violence and suffering, a ball of it existing in his soul. Was this perhaps what had drawn him to her? What enticed him and made him offer her a place with him today? He could not tell, but his menagerie of the broken and pained was ever welcoming. They could find purpose there, he was sure, purpose that would also fuel his own ambitions, but purpose nonetheless. "Shall we make our way to the reception and give the newlyweds some small semblance of privacy for a moment?"

With Archaon and Vexademus having descended from the stage, Tenni makes her way to the full bar offered by CVC and makes herself a Blue Shadowcat mixed drink.

Archaon He'd begin to lead with Vex from the dais to make a comfortably paced walk through the crowd as the cheers and celebrations filled the air. It was definitely a morale boost to say the least, and despite all that, it was a celebration of emotion.. of love and commitment. He would thank everyone that he walked by, and as the last of the crowd was passed, he'd turn to Vex and smile yet again. "Well.. my love, we have done it." he'd chuckle faintly. "It feels.. right." he'd nod. "Shall we begin the festivities?" he'd ask with a smile. Now that the formal portion of the wedding ceremony has concluded, the celebration and mingling will commence.

Rezith smiles a moment and feels her bury face into his neck. His arm loops around her shoulder, and draws her close a moment, before grinning and dots a kiss to her temple gently, before grinning. ".. it was lovely, yes?" Said, before then noting her expression change so rapidly there's a moment to kiss her gently, before letting her rest up against him a moment. He might look like he'd been teasing but he hadn't. Golden eyes swivel then as the other pairs start chatting and talking, though he remains next to a very bright red Dawn. Though, his eyes turn back to the woman next to him, and he'd just let her rest up against him as they stood. ".. I suppose we should head to the reception now, m'dear." Said, before grinning a little. A pause, before looking down at her.

Orael`OoTB considers the crowd and the drinks wondering if he should make more.

Nairun`Moon chuckles in amusement. All around everyone was relaxing now that the ceremony was over. He holds onto Mae with one arm and waves to the new couple with the other as they pass by once they get to the back row. "Congratulations my kinsman. Congratulations to you both! This is quite an occasion!" He would turn back to Mae and nip at her lower lip playfully.

FTB Tenni.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Bard's Journal