Quest Team

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Quest Team

Postby L`aquera on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:38 am

There has been a shake down. A veritable orgy of organization in Quest team.

Your current Quest members to talk with are;

Tehya, L`aquera, Naomh, DiasEesha, Ray`El

Some may be replaced, those there may be replaced. So if you feel you have it in you to be a good quest member and you are not on this list? Apply here. However, if you are not active, don't do anything, I will happily remove you. Quests is what keeps this channel involved, moving, happy and actively seeking out more then just a little nymph for your buck.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: Quest Team

Postby L`aquera on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:06 am

I'm going to leave a little note of understanding here. For those joining a quest, event, tournament, The Quest Runner is to be seen like an authority figure. What they say goes. If DEATH is PROBABLY/Possible be well aware anything could happen. From a slow death eating fungus up your body, to sudden fiery doom by Dragon/evil doer.

It is you, the quest joiners responsibility to look at the quest itself left on the board, read through all addendum's and possibilities and once signed up, you've accepted anything said as what could/will/might happen to your character.

Constant arguments, negativity, Suzy downer words/actions? Could have you removed by not just that quest, but others for a few months to a year. Be very wary of how you voice your frustration. Those Running a Quest have a lot on their plate and a lot to handle and constant negative actions produce constant negative responses.

We will start enforcing this very rule. So before you start griping so n so f'd up your char because YOU joined their quest knowing full well, 'ANYTHING' could happen.... Don't expect to be joining in on any reindeer games for a while there Rudolph. While I can understand frustrations? Find a new way to voice them or handle them beyond provoking negative responses.

Thank you.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Solomon on Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:00 pm

I would like to volunteer and see what I might have to do to become a quest runner. I would very much like the ability to run quests, or even do little things like adding npc interactions to normal rp to make the world feel more alive.
Solomon
Novice
Novice

Postby miyuka on Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Solomon, see the first post in here to find out whom to talk to to get your quest up and running. Anyone can run a quest, you just need to follow a format and submit the idea to one of the quest team folk.
miyuka

Postby Ryke Masha on Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Just going to add this here for Solomon and also anyone looking at things. It is from the website and a good template for quest write ups https://belariath.com/quests.html
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to News From The Admin