The OOC Room

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Re: The OOC Room

Postby L`aquera on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:22 pm

The OOC room will be opening today, a few rules for you to engage in and follow before you step into #Lonely_Inn_OOC are as follows ;

1: Check the site, most of the rules there still apply, no Pm'ing anyone without their express agreement on the matter, ask first. Do not assume because an Op is not present at the time, that you may do whatever you like, I'm here to tell you we will know. And you will be kicked/banned.

2: There will be no chattering/blathering/link sharing/joke giving within the OOC. The OOC is for helping those about the game. So.. While the rules still stand for the OOC, you may not chatter, joke, link, nor sit for extended periods within the OOC. The conclusion is really that you have a few very nice rooms that are player run and that seems to work very well in our favor and your own. If you wish to share all of the above you can go there or, create something else or.. whatever, but the OOC room is for game related help and talk only.

3: If you are working you are expected to be within the OOC room with your work tag on. I'm not going to be so lax about this.

4: A: You will be kicked and banned at the first insult that flies. Whether to each other, or too the ops.

A2: Insults, drama, poking prodding at each other or an op is what we consider offensive.

B: No warnings. No talking. No caring, no talking in pm for hours.

C: Why you are being kicked will be put into the Kick/Ban along with "There will be no discussions."

D: One hour for the first offense, one day for the second offense, one week for the third offense, permanently for the fourth offense.

If its not TLI related, we will no longer listen UNLESS! A: Stalking. B: "Threats" C: Emotional Blackmail

Logs are still required.

These do not supersede all other IC rules or channel rules, they are simply the new OOC rules you will be expected to follow. And we the Ops will be expected to enforce.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby L`aquera on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 am

This bears relevance again. I should not have to keep prodding this. Please don't make me again. The OOC room is falling back to an old pattern that I'm not going to allow. I don't care what happens in other channels not pertaining to the OOC. Don't bring it here.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby L`aquera on Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:45 pm

It seems I have to give this another nudge. People forget way to soon. Don't worry, I tend to do exactly that as well, however.. while the rules have been relaxed greatly as far as how people act within the ooc and our tolerance of such, the atmosphere is more relaxed. Easy going. The rules on what we will and won't tolerate, have not. We will follow through regardless of what you think feel or say. I suggest you let this sink in and understand.
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Previous

Return to News From The Admin