HELP! He killed me and I can't kill him!

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

HELP! He killed me and I can't kill him!

Postby L`aquera on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Laughable title.. not so laughable situation. Sometimes.

Ok, I can laugh. I laugh really hard. However, not to long ago when I was a wee lil L`..... it wasn't so laughable. But, there are things you can do, inform yourselves of and maybe incorporate a bit of what the Game is about and all our lil funsy things we throw into it to help you. I didn't say they would be easy! Just, some, might help you.

1: You are a level 5 and some big meanie several levels about you just clubbed you one for breathing! HELP!

You can;
A: Cry about it. I don't advise it. Why? Because you'll be seen IC'ly as weak. Never let them see you sweat is something that should be a theme song around here. Shake it off, smile it off, plot revenge. You'd be surprise how a good sl and a new group of people such an action will drag out of the wood work of darkness.

B: We have a few shops that may sell something you can use in your plottings. The Silent Embrace sells poisons and the tools to use it. A bit steep on prices and you do need ooc consent. Sometimes a help, sometimes not, but maybe the stores workers might have suggestions for you. What suggestions?

C: Suggestions from the peanut gallery, or the SE workers to the Apoth workers. Hire yourself an assassin. Holy shit? They exist? Yes. Yes they do. Is SUPAH SEKRET STUFF! So don't think walking about asking for one will get you far, but asking the right people? Might.... Rumors do float about and usually those rumors are spread by the Guild. What? WHAT GUILD! I didn't say that! Maybe.....

D: Make powerful friends. I'm totally serious. A lil hand shaking and pats on the backs of some very high level characters might help you out more then you know. Its not just pillow talk baby!

E: Someone hurt my slave! But all I got was this lousy t-shirt that says "My slave is a victim of circumstance". Know your limitations, also, know where you can go to get justice. SOMETIMES the IG can help you, but mostly they'll point out that either you can get bigger muscles (levels) Or go to the ISA and demand justice! And hope Tawny isn't in the market for a new slave! I jest... sorta... Shes lovely! *coughs* anywho. The ISA will try to help. Especially if the slave was damaged and or killed. And I don't mean they have a few rope burns or wax marks from where it was dribbled on nipples! I'm sure your slave enjoyed it! Don't let them fool you. ;)

F: Spread a rumor. Wait.. what? DUH! So simple a five year old would have thought of it! Someone fetch me a five year old! Ok, maybe not, but its thinking outside the box. Find out what your opponent is or isn't and start spreading one rumor after another. Bad rumors, not that his penis is so large the forest trees would be jealous! Hurt him by reputation and or ego. Sometimes, thats the best revenge.

G: Hire a player for a few paltry meherial and or a favor. I've done it. Works great, less filling.

And last but not least! KNOW the rules of engagement/revenge/tactics Use the wwww.belariath.com site and search the site for what you need. Sometimes, something may work in your favor. I can guarantee you one of these WILL work, if not all of them. They've all worked for me a time or five. Revenge is sweet and I like to serve it with a side dish of "fuck you, I win." Don't we all?
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: HELP! He killed me and I can't kill him!

Postby miyuka on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 pm

and for the love of the dark goddes remember that it's all IC. IC! In character. Don't take it all to heart!
miyuka

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:14 pm

And if that doesnt work.. mambo!
Just kidding. Dancing doesnt help if youve got no legs. Lol.
But its all about the effort! And people notice that sorta thing.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Stormbringer on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Kindly remember that you need a valid IC reason to attack someone. 'I'm bigger than him' isn't a reason especially if you look up the stats to decide who to duff up. Doing that will lead to someone doing the same to you.

Also doing serious damage to someone else' slave is going to get you problems. They paid the ISA a sort of insurance with the slave registration. Plus it's a waste of a good fuck-toy.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Return to News From The Admin