Sugar and Spice - Valencian Shop

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Sugar and Spice - Valencian Shop

Postby Ehlanna on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:50 pm

The Sugar and Spice emporium in Valencia will shortly be re-opening with a new set of managers. Before it does, however, a few things are going to need 'straightening out'.

When SaS opened it was decided that it should not be just a clone of Chocolates to Cherish (C2C), so there'd be no duplication of items to be sold. C2C was to stay with chocolate-based goods (go figure, eh? ;)) with some baked goods (pies and such) in a nod to the way it developed out from Skye's Bakery.

SaS was, as the name suggests really, to have a sweeter tooth - items on sale based around sugary confection with an element of spice thrown in. A quick check of the items on sale from SaS show that that particular divide has been crossed a few times. In addition there have been some items added that, to me at least!, seem a touch inappropriate.

Over the next few days I will be trawling through the database, identifying the 'offending items'. Some will be re-allocated between SaS and C2C and some will be plain removed. The juggling of items between the shops should be seamless. The removal if items, however, will show up as ... well, they won't show up, that's the point! Some items will drop out of people's inventories and they will also disappear from the price lists of the shop(s). For those items that come under this category I will identify who has them, and how many, and arrange a refund based on price and numbers. It will be complicated enough juggling all this so I will not be sending out, or arranging, any notifications. At best I may produce a list of those items that get removed so people can say, "I used to have one of those ..." ;) But even that is unlikely!

Once this has been done, the manager and assistant managers will be set up and 'the spice will flow ...' ;)
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Return to News From The Admin