Harassment and you

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Harassment and you

Postby L`aquera on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:35 am

Hi...

Hello....

How are you?

Not good you say? Harassed you feel? Stop looking to Yoda for enlightenment. He has nothing but rubber and strings. We the Ops however, have something for you. And them, those that do harass... And I don't mean "The Ops were picking on me!" I mean, something terrible wrong in your PM box or even.. ooc.. or while playing. Feel as if someone is applying pressure of a kind that you are uncomfortable enough to feel sexual harassed? Maybe... it goes deeper then that?

Report it. LOG IT. Send it to us!

If you don't? We cannot help you.

Its sad. It is. I didn't become an op to become SUPER L`... I became an op... to help people. And I'm not alone. If you don't feel you can trust some of us? There is always SB.. Ehlanna. Me... Elthorion. Miyuka. Matwyn.

Its a serious turn of events, to feel yourself powerless. To feel, belittled. Unsure what to do. Don't feel that way... Don't be a victim. Let us, be the ones that trounce them. We don't mind. Honest. What we care about? Is that you don't feel so uncomfortable, that you leave. That you fret in private or even to your friends. That you reserve some courage and make sure you give it back as you got it, to us. Because we like nothing more? Then a good cause. There are a number of ops that ARE here for you... and if you are unsure? I know a number of players that have an ear and time to help you take it to where it belongs. Not sure? MB PM me. Just because I'm not always in channel? Doesn't mean I still dont' know whats going on.....
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to News From The Admin