Death by Snu Snu? Snuff? Don't do it..

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Death by Snu Snu? Snuff? Don't do it..

Postby L`aquera on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:54 am

The rules are very clear on the website. We've put this out before. This is not amusing. Its not even slightly chuckle worthy for me. Nor the other ops.

Don't know the rules? GO READ THEM! Every country has their own laws on whom and at what age one is considered an adult. Our job is to put the information out there for you the player to find, read and abide by. Will you slip up now and again? Of course. Will we be understanding? Of course. If we find out you knew the rule and thought it was funny to bend it or maybe we wouldn't call you out on it? Think... again..

Look. I have RL issues I deal with every damned day. This past week was a sick puppy that we were pretty afraid wouldn't make it. So I came here to finally catch some relaxation. Wow, was I mistaken.

Read the damned rules people. The only time you'll likely see me lose my temper is when I see someone deliberately breaking a rule. My Ops are not idiots fresh off the Rules Boat. Suck it up, knock your shit off or in the future, we won't be so gentle and lay down lil week like bans. I'll enforce 6 months for that shit. Without batting an eye. Without caring how much you whine. Certain things are a definite no fucking to the N.. O.. and snuff is one of them.

Any questions?

On another note, I received an odd note about folks going overboard with pseudo RP in the OOC.. Knock it off. A little is fine. Making another uncomfortable isn't allowed. Go do that in #pawpawmynaughtybits
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to News From The Admin