Discussions in the OOC and what we draw a fine line on

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Discussions in the OOC and what we draw a fine line on

Postby L`aquera on Thu May 21, 2015 3:42 am

Recently the subject of 'weed' was brought up in the ooc. And the person that did so after being told, was given a light kick as warning to stop the convo. However, while we do draw the line on the usual, religion. politics. anything that will drive us to a very fire like discussion, thats a very fine line. I don't really think the Op that did so did wrong to be honest. Its an 'Illegal' substance so far, and as such, something we shouldn't bring up in OOC, but, it also has some small junctions that don't touch on what we don't mind, so, if you bring it up, be very careful how far you go into the discussion. That really does go for everything else, as a remind, of course. I probably wouldn't have bothered as the subject doesn't bother me, but I believe the Op acted correctly, regardless. I'm not saying anyone complained about it, but I'm just clarifying, be careful how to broach some things. And others, obviously, should be taken to PM.

Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to News From The Admin