Shutting down the OOC

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Shutting down the OOC

Postby L`aquera on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Ha ha....

Ha

HAHAHA

No...

I will not ask for a shut down of ooc because we have a few lil quirks. Quirks, we can handle. This is why we have ops. Sr. Ops, an owner or two, and a head Op. Surprisingly, thats me. The reason we shut down the OOC in the first place was because you could not be nice or polite to each other beyond a 20 minute spread. We've cut down a lot of that very easily.

Are there quirks? Of course. We expect that. From us, to you. Certainly the players aren't the only ones sometimes going over the usual rules. I would be a hypocrite to say so. And I'd rather not be that if I can help it this time around. Look.. I really like most of you. I do. Some of you? Well... we can work on that. But mostly, I think the group is diverse and usually? Lovely. Intelligent. Forthright. Pleasant. I couldn't ask for a nicer group of folk if I demanded god change the weather on my birthday ;)

There are some quirks, but nothing we can't handle. Please abide your ops. Don't let them involve me into your situations, I am not pleasant when riled as half of you know.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: Shutting down the OOC

Postby crow on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:41 am

Woah, I didn't know you had a race change, L. ;)
crow
Expert
Expert

Return to News From The Admin