Payroll

News from the admin relating to developments in the roleplay, changes to the web site, etc

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Re: Payroll

Postby Ithilwen on Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:48 pm

I've just been adding people to and from payrolls. I'm sort of new to this system, since I wasn't around for it. To my understanding we are moving to an automated system in which payroll will be given out automatic each month. The pay starts at 25 mhl for most jobs, outside of jobs which require more ground work like the reb and isa. I'm going to use my entry for the house thallis payroll as an example here.

How the current payroll looks

Ithilwen Moonshadow - 0 Mhl/month: mhl Head Maid

How part time should look without skills

Ithilwen Moonshadow - 75 Mhl/month: mhl Head Maid

How full time should look with out skills

Ithilwen Moonshadow - 150 Mhl/month: mhl Head Maid

I am assuming that will be how it looks basically now when a manager, or assistant manager pulls up the payroll.

1. How long do managers, and assistant managers have to swap everyone over ?

2. How would I go about changing things in the payroll such as pay to the all ready established payroll ?

3. Do managers and assistant managers do this before or after October 1 ?

4. How do we get in contact with the various players on the payroll ?

5. Will you be going through house payrolls to remove inactive players, or could we simply set there pay to zero ?

6. Will the rules for monologue/solo work logs still be in effect ?

7. What happens to shops who have barely active or inactive managers and assistant managers ?

8. Will the three job limit per a character still be in place, or will that be removed?

9. Why the sudden change to system? I only say sudden because to my knowledge there was no outwards discussion about it among the player base, or anything in the wind that there was a planned system change.
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Postby L`aquera on Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:35 am

Ithilwen wrote:1. How long do managers, and assistant managers have to swap everyone over ?

2. How would I go about changing things in the payroll such as pay to the all ready established payroll ?

3. Do managers and assistant managers do this before or after October 1 ?

4. How do we get in contact with the various players on the payroll ?

5. Will you be going through house payrolls to remove inactive players, or could we simply set there pay to zero ?

6. Will the rules for monologue/solo work logs still be in effect ?

7. What happens to shops who have barely active or inactive managers and assistant managers ?

8. Will the three job limit per a character still be in place, or will that be removed?

9. Why the sudden change to system? I only say sudden because to my knowledge there was no outwards discussion about it among the player base, or anything in the wind that there was a planned system change.

1: The 1st of October
2: DM Me if you're a manager and I'll give you the Bot commands if you can't find them.
3: You should get this done BEFORE the 1st
4: Send out a group MB PM
5: I will and Managers should.
6: Of course
7: If you notice a shop that doesn't have a manager that hasn't been around, MB PM me and we'll advertise for one and I'll bring their payroll up to date.
8: 3 jobs per each char.
9: I donno, I was out walking my dog and thought HEY! How can I make everyones life miserable this month?
Just kidding. Maybe.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Ray`el on Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:56 am

if this is the old system. people can relax its actually very easy and works simple. Its not that bad.

you work your set hours a month ( aka about a hour a week for pt and 1.5 for full time but remember this does not need be weekly. can be monthly so 1 long rp session can easily fit in a shift.)

if your gone due to Irl or having issues. Talk to your manager. we could easily put you as 0 mhl for short time till your back. or remove you., you could be rehired easily. it take 2 seconds to change anything in des with commands.

the system also allows Manager to give Payouts. so free lance can still be done in a sense.
Ray`el
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:36 pm

Inn and CVC payrolls have been completed to conform to the new system, all except for Inn owner Ehlanna, whom I didn't know what to set for her salary (and she's above me, anyway).
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ehlanna on Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:16 am

CallieO wrote:Inn and CVC payrolls have been completed to conform to the new system, all except for Inn owner Ehlanna, whom I didn't know what to set for her salary (and she's above me, anyway).

It's at 0 which is correct, and thank you for all else! :)
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:58 am

MMR has been updated to the best of my ability. I am officially resigning as manager of the MMR
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Dante_Ambrogio on Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:57 pm

L`aquera wrote:I've given it some time.. and I've taken in what some have said and what have not said.

STARTING 10/1/22

Its time to go back to the old Payroll. What does this mean?

A: If you are a manager and have access TO the payroll system in the bot, start adding in your folks pay. REB and ISA are paid higher then other shops, if you have to ask why, you've never worked there!
A1: Remember the skills said players have so you can add it to how much they are paid, update the skills each shop demands before they can work there.
A2: Its 25mhl per hour for normal shops. 40 for REB and 35 for SS, ISA shops. Its 20 per rank of Skill with a cap of 100 added to your payroll #. Managers are 325 mhl, Assistant managers are 240 mhl.
EXAMPLE: You sign up to work at the GS (General Store) You are paid 25 MHL per hour. The GS requires you have the skills of Reading and Writing and animal handling (thats an example!) If you have MASTER skill level of each thats 200 + 25 =225 per 6 hours for Full Time. THATS - 25x6= 150 6hrs full time. PLUS 300 (if you have a masters in all 3 skills required) is 450. You don't get your skills added for every hour.

A3: Keep in mind that there is a cap of 3 Skills requirement on each shop/Noble house. So, if you were Kirs Noble house as an EXAMPLE it would be; Riding, Reading and Writing, desk job :P

B: You still MUST put down what hours you worked on each shops work page. But nothing as you've gotten used to. Example: Name; Date; Timesworked;

C: WHY do you have to do B? So the managers of said shops know you are still working. If you haven't worked even once in a month, you can and likely will be removed from your job. I'll be checking... ( :shock: )

D: You must work at LEAST 6 hours in a Months time for Full Time, 3 for Half Time and yes each manager must mark down if you are full or half. Thats not asking to much I hope. I don't think so anyway.

E: Remember, no one can force you to get a job here but a job means mhl in your pocket to help pay for things like.. pets, houses, gear.

F: IF you work overtime, you'll have to speak with your Manager of said Shop/Noble House/Temple about getting a payout and prove your overtime work to said Manager.

G: Concerning Noble Houses. Since noble payrolls will probably involve positions of various skills, the various skills will be what's taken into account and not just "Everyone have these 3" (Amendment 9. Thanks Arch)

L`

Figured that I would save you at least a little bit of work and memory effort on this one L.

As per our discussion on the Archmaster ability of the Dwarven race:

[17:49] <Dante`Ambrogio-DETH> okay, sorry to revisit this one; just making sure I have everything figured out, Archmaster is the one ability then that would enable a worker (with the allowed skills for it and that has opted to Archmaster) to have a single skill where they can earn an addition 20 Mhl for 120 for that specific skill?
[17:54] <L`aquera> Yep
[17:55] <Dante`Ambrogio-DETH> cool
Loves bite is eternal, welcome or otherwise. Once bitten it twines with your very soul and can never be forgotten

Player of: Dante Ambrogio, Victus Ambrogio|Naut|, Kat`ryn Quel`dalre, Elizabeth Graesyn, Vex Windstrider, Valithren Caradoc, Daelmaron Fyresong, Morgran Fireforge, Feindhara Ingolfr, Gashan Nakajima,
Dante_Ambrogio
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to News From The Admin