August 1 Topic is Slutty

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

Re: August 1 Topic is Slutty

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 am

*hugs* thanks Tehya and I hope so too and should be finishing up Joe's story of the rough draft by at least the end of the month and Oh my friend is starting up a writing drive up on google chrome so anyone to join and read and write if they want
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Slutty Slut

Morbus was the renowned lover of all the lands and judged women by their position in life before he would take them as his lover, since no one knew the tests he put them through many women went to him, proper women, virgins, and even those with experience. No one knew what the outcome was after each of their visits, either they stayed or were dismissed, and most everyone was dismissed…until Mable the town’s priest’s daughter went to visit Morbus.

Mable’s virginity was going to be someday sacrificed at the town’s temple, and she was the ripe age of 18, but her father realized Mable wasn’t going to be the choice virgin for his god, since she was so prim and proper and never gave the warriors or knights any attention. Exasperated he told her she would have to visit Morbus, and if she passed his tests then she would be brought to the temple. This was no punishment it was a grand affair where the people gathered to watch and then everyone went to the Fair and celebrate.

The year of the harvest came and Mable fought for her rights, not wanting to go to Morbus since no one really knew what he did to the women that went there.

Story recalled by Mable:

It was in late September and soon the harvest was to be picked and anything in overabundance would be used for the yearly fair. I wore a gray dress with a high collar and the men picking paid me no mind, so I packed everything I could in the root cellar to be saved throughout the winter. The men brought in bags and bags of potatoes, carrots, onions, and apples. The harvest was very good that year and when I got home my father announced at the table during dinner that this was the year I was to be giving my virginity as a sacrifice to the temple. Just the thought of being nude in front of all the gatherers made me blush bright red, and I felt ill. I shook terribly and asked if he could find someone else.

“You should be elated that you are the chosen one, and our family will be the bearer of another great harvest next year once your sacrifice is given to the Gods.”

“No father, please don’t maybe next year.”

I knew he was going to be livid mad and maybe strap me, but he didn’t, instead he said in a low controlled voice, “You are going to Morbus to be trained properly.”

“Not Morbus no one even speaks of what he does when they return from him, he could ruin me forever, and those women look down and become so silent when you ask them what happened there.”

He shook his head not wanting to hear any more from her and picked out one of Mable’s prettiest dresses and brought her himself to see Morbus. He was a well-built man, who wore no shirt when opening the door, rippling muscles and such strong firm thighs. He had long dark hair, and eyes the color of coal that stared into mine until I looked down at the ground. My father whispered something to him and then pushed me towards the man who quickly shut and locked the door keeping me inside.

“You’re the sacrifice this year? Have you ever been with a man, you look unappetizing, and certainly not someone that the whole town will gather to see.”

He was so blunt I felt ugly before him even though the dress I wore had a trim of lace, one of my best. I didn’t know what to do, stand there or sit down until I felt the chill of his fingertips on my shoulder. Fingers that unlaced the neckline of my dress and touched my flesh sending chills down my entire body. In a way it felt good since I felt my nipples become hard and firm and it sent chills to places I never felt before

“I am going to take this sack off you and see what you hide underneath, don’t fight me girl.”

“Please, don’t; there is no need to do that and I don’t think my father would approve.”

He only laughed, and took me by the waist undressing me. First my dress was dragged off my shoulders, and then my petticoat, and I wasn’t sure he was going to undress me anymore until I felt the tug of my panties. I screamed loud but no one heard me through that stone abode. Panties were ripped down and then he yanked my bra over my head making my breasts bounce…I was so embarrassed.

I tried covering my naked body with my hands but he wouldn’t have any of that and took me by the hands and brought me to this long table and lifted me up on it. I was paralyzed with fear since none of the other women told what happened here.

“Close your eyes if you don’t want to see, but you WILL feel.”

I shut my eyes so tight, but being scared I was tempted to open them. I felt his hand come down and he pinched my nipples until they stung, but they sure did get firm and send this feeling right down to my pussy. It felt rather good, but I was afraid to say.

“You like that don’t you… I bet you will like this too.”

He took something and pushed it in my mouth but I kept my eyes closed. Soon I could taste something salty and sweet and he pushed it so far down my throat I tried to sit up gagging, but he pushed me back down

“Take it all, you have to learn.”

“Please stop I will go and do anything my father tells me now.”

It almost felt like I was being punished, but I had to stay. Morbus must have found something small and cold because while I was sucking, I felt something slide between my legs. I tried to tighten my thighs but it still slid in and touched me where I felt myself getting wet from all that nipple pulling.

“Oh you like that don’t you Mable, now maybe you will like this.”

Vibrations began to make that special spot tingle so bad I tried to wiggle on the table but to no avail it wouldn’t stop, and it made me flush and feel so alive. Every nerve in my body was alarmed as I knew this shouldn’t be.

“A few more tests for you girl, and then I will make sure you are returned home safe.”
“Please let me go now, I am sure father wouldn’t approve.”

He ripped a piece of my dress and tied it around my eyes, and tied my hands in front of me.

“Now if you don’t shut up I will tie your mouth shut too, but that would be a shame since you’re so good sucking. Keep sucking and use that tongue underneath.”

I wasn’t sure what I was sucking since I had my eyes closed all the time, but it sure was thick and long and my cheeks were puffy on the sides. A few times when I gagged I felt him twist my nipples so tight I screamed. It was hard to lie still with that vibrating thing in between my legs resting on that pleasure spot.

“Oh look such sweetness… even you are responding like the other bitches did.”

I could feel my ears burn from being compared to the other bitches. That’s when I felt my mouth fill with some salty liquid and I had to swallow. I knew if I gagged I’d be worse off.

“Like the taste, that is the taste of the Gods, remember that on your sacrifice on Harvest Day.”

I had no idea what he was talking about but I felt his hands on my nipples and maybe he was sucking them too because they got all wet. I could hear sucking noises, and I tried to ignore the pleasurable feelings I had but it was hard. My hips rose from the table and I wanted something inside me. It was like he could read my mind and he slid that vibrating tool inside me, and oh it felt so good. I was panting for more and writhing on the table when I felt him drag me down to the end and raise my legs. He opened my thighs and pushed that vibrating stick inside me. It sure was thick and I cried out no, but I wanted it. He stopped pushing it when it hit something inside me that made me cry out in pain. He didn’t push all the way in though, but kept drawing it in and out of me, the vibrations were sending me into a frenzy.

“Not done with you yet Mabel, be still for a moment while I finish up here.”

“Please….please!”

Only I knew; I was pleading for more of those feelings, and I was close in exploding with pleasure. I heard something liquid being opened and then wet sounds of something being spread on something, and then I felt it, his hands holding my legs open and sliding that vibrating thing in and out of me, and something else forced against my anus it hurt terribly almost erasing all the good feelings I had. Not for long though, the more he rubbed and pulled my nipples I soon accommodated that object in my ass.

“See, I knew it, I just knew it.”

“Knew what…argh…please….please…yes…more…please…more!”

“That’s it Mable plead I love the sounds of it, please what?”

“It’s making me feel so good, like I am going to just explode with pleasure, why? No don’t stop more please.”

Just as I said that I felt him release in my ass, and the vibe was resting on my clit, it sent me into a frenzy and my stomach tightened and my clit throbbed. Yes now I know what felt so good since he said it in my ear when he cum inside me.

“There you go little Mable, you are now my slutty slut.”

That weekend at the Harvest Fair, I was sacrificed to the gods, more pleasure, my virginity finally taken, and men stood in line asking how slutty I was. By the smile on their faces I knew I had to be pretty slutty.
Tehya

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:49 pm

*Reads the story......<ftb>* Great story Tehya I loved it
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Ehlanna on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:36 am

And here we go with one more ...
Ehlanna