August 1 Topic is Slutty

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

August 1 Topic is Slutty

Postby Tehya on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:49 am

This week's topic is 'Slutty' It can be male or female, attitude, action, or mode of dress! Or it can be a story about a slutty one you met or want to meet, anything goes.

Stories, Art, Poetry, and photography are welcome and anyone can post their work. This week's topic was set by Stormbringer.

Remember to come back and comment on the art and writing entered.

Have fun!
Tehya

Re: August 1 Topic is Slutty

Postby Ehlanna on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 am

Oh that doesn't give us much to go on, does it ...? ;) :roll: :lol:
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Unfortunately I can't take credit for this week's topic your partner in crime set it Stormbringer :lol:
Tehya

Postby miyuka on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Another Photo for me on this entry! Me attempting to be slutty.

Oh La la!
miyuka

Postby Tehya on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:08 pm

Very nice picture Miyuka! Steals that cute skirt, and now you're really slutty :P
Tehya

Postby miyuka on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

oh noes! Naugty girl!
miyuka

Postby Ryke Masha on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Its was a hard day for a 20 year old vulpine named Joe. He has been working hard in at the blacksmiths working on the custom orders of weapons that would most likely never be used and he was just tired. He opens the door of his 2 story house to find a trail of rose petals leading up to the bedroom and loud moaning and smirks to himself knowing what was about to happen. He follows it up to the bedroom to find the door open a slim blonde haired elf leaning against the bedpost while sitting on the bed with one on her small handful of breast squeezing it while pinching her rock hard nipples between her fingers while her other hand was rubbing her sex softly moaning loudly.

“Well someone got ahead of themselves ” Joe says walking over to her taking his shirt off and pants tossing them aside and crawling on top of the bed over to her and kisses her pulling the hand for her sex

“Hey lover” the elf says with a smirk while whimpering at the pulling of the hand and kisses him back”Well why do you help me” she grins seductively wrapping her arms around him kissing him deeply and pushes him to the side on his back and getting on top “Now your mine”

Joe grins and chuckles at her “Oh I plan to lover” he chuckles even more as she pushes him over on his back getting on top “Is that so. Well you might want to put me into some shackles cause you know I wont keep my hands to myself”
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Ehlanna on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:22 pm

And a quickie ... nothing to do with the above story ... ;)
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Ryke Masha on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm

yeah riiiiiiiight ;) but great work as usual Ehl
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Stormbringer on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 pm

sluts.jpg

I thought I should try a bit harder this week since it was my suggested topic :)
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 am

Ryke enjoyed your story.
Ehl awesome picture, great lighting, she's so pretty.
SB now sluts are like going to the animal shelter too funny, and great pictures.
Tehya

Postby miyuka on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:31 am

Some awesome entries! Love the story and Ehl's pic that's totally not related. Awesome Advertisement SB!
miyuka

Postby Ryke Masha on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Part 2

“Oooo is someone going to be difficult” she teased at him leaning down and kissing him while a hand slipped under the bed and producted a pair of shackles “Mmmm hands up on the posts lover” she leans up holding up the shackles that had just enough chain to hand cuff his hands to the bed post and not have slack

Joe smirks and raises both hands to the bed post “Bring it on” he said loving how she knew how to please him. Joe watches as she cuffs his hands to the post and he pulls on them “I hope the bed can hold up baby”

“Oh I know it will lover now “ she grabs another pair from under the bed “Feet spread” she watches as he obeys with a smirk and shackles the same way and leans down kissing him while placing a delicate hand on his cock slowly rubbing it up and down making him harder and harder “Now my lover you are going to love me even more now. I got a this new little sex manual and be studying it and I am going to be your mistress tonight “ she gets up and goes to the chest and gets flogger coming back and smacks his cock a couple of time

“Oh is that so” he chuckles “Well I will be a very good slave then mistress” he moans and groans at the rubbing. His eyes grow wide at the sight of the flogger but not in fear but in shock and the knowing of pleasure soon to come. He yells in pleasure at the smacking “Oh baby I love how you know just how to please me”
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 am

The third and final part

“You know it lover” she said smacking the throbbing rock hard cock and sets the flogger down on the bed straddling him “Now lover just relax and I will make that you all better” she grabs his cock and positioning it just right and and lower herself slowly pushing the head of his cock inside her and moans “Oh I just love you dear” she said lowering herself inch by inch on him till she is sitting on his cock wigging while clenching her inner walls around him in a death grip then starts to move up and down on him
“Oh dear I love you too” he moans out loud as she lowers herself on him taking him in inch by inch loving how she slowly takes him in “I never want you to leave me dear” he wiggles a bit as she did and moans even louder as she squeezes him and starts to ride him up and down slowly. She starts to rub her breast slowly with both hands moaning even more and he smirks. He takes his silky smooth tails and start to rub them all over her body in a petting motion and she moans even more taking one of her hands grabbing the flogger and smacks him on the chest and Joe moans even more

“That is mistress to you slave” she said with a smirk “And I love you too dear and I dont want to leave ether” she smacks him again on the chest and he moans again in response to the abuse she was giving “Oh your a little pain slut arent you slave well you can have some more” she smirks and continues to smack him on the chest over and over just hard enough not to break skin

“Oh yes mistress I am a little pain slut. Please give this little slave more of what he wants” he moans out between the abuse of the flogger and how she was riding him and feels his balls tighten and her tightening around his cock even more “Oh mistress I think I am going to cum”

“Oh yes slave cum. Cum for your mistress”she gives him one more smack with the flogger before arching her back yelling out “Oh yes slave boy. Make me cum” she slams down on his cock gripping him even harder cumming around him letting her juices squirting all around him while he stays silent just grunting as he thrust upwards as much as he cans when she slams down cumming inside of her filling her up with his seed and moans again

“Oh baby that was amazing” he said looking at the shackles and the small puddle around the bed “Well I am going to have to clean that later” and she giggles

“Oh I know lover that was amazing for me as well” she gets off of him getting the key and unlock the shackles and puts them under the bed as well as the flogger and gets back in bed with him and cuddles with him while they both fall to sleep
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 am

Nice to see you writing more and it was an enjoyable read. Hope the writing bug stays with you :P
Tehya

Next

Return to Creative Challenges with the Artists Ambit