Topic for June 17th Love Thy Pet

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

Topic for June 17th Love Thy Pet

Postby Tehya on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:58 pm

This week's topic is Love Thy Pet, it can be animal, human, or whatever your imagination comes up with.
Art, Stories, Poems, and Photography on the topic, and everyone is welcome.

Please come back and check this topic as people add their work, I am sure they would appreciate your comments.
Tehya

Re: Topic for June 17th Love Thy Pet

Postby Ryke Masha on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 pm

There once was a pet named fenris who meet up with with a fire mage name L

She called him over and he saw no harm and ended up falling down the rabbit hole

She bent him over her lap spanked all night long during the encounter and bought him home and chained him to her bed

Now he lives his days being pampered and spanked and being called rabbit by his loving mistress L
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Vin Hellkar on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:21 pm

A lonely pup stood by the corner of the street. All the passer by walks pass the cute snow white fox terrier. She wags her tail and barks cutely, wanting nothing more but a home to belong in. Someone to love and love by. Suddenly, a truck pulled in.

Is this my new master? Thought the pup as he run towards the tall man in blue suit that came out the vehicle's door. She was picked up by this man, as the pup gives him many kisses. Thankful that now she will have the life she dreams off. Instead, he locks the pup in a cage, hop into the truck once more, and drives with scared puppy.

Where is he taking me? Why won't anyone just take me home? She lay down on the floor, her ears pulled back, whimpering, afraid of what's going to happen to her.

Once more the truck stopped and the blue suit man came to open her cage. Taking the snow white fox terrier pup in the building, he set her in one of the kennels. "Another abandoned animal." She heard him say to one of the coworkers. The pup sniffed the air, it smelled like hopeless, fear, dread, and finally death. "She is only a puppy. Maybe someone will adopt her."

Adoption? Is that mean I'm getting a family to love me and for me to love back? The pup thought. Days in and days out, the young pup waited. When visitors came to her kennel, she would bark a husky bark, wagging her tail, and eager to please. Please take me home. I would want to love you and be loved in return.

Alas, they walk pass her as most wanting a bigger dog like a labrador retriever or a golden retriever. The visitors didn't even bother to look down and pay attention to the white pup. Sad she lay down on her belly; both paws under her head. What am i doing here all caged up? What have I done wrong? Why would not anyone take me home? All I wanted is to be loved and to love. She ask herself. The pup''s enthusiasm changed. When there is a visitor she would lazily wag her tail as they pass her by. Again, she is ignored as another bigger breed of dog is chosen to be taken home.

One day, when the animal center is about to close for the night, she hears two distinct and new voices. "Are you sure you wanted to adopt a pet hun? It's expensive and I don't like fur all over the house," she can hear the voice of a man stating those words to someone. "Oh come on honey. Be a nice man and save a life," the pup hears the man's wife replied. She stood up and looked at the door to her right, the door leading to the building's lobby. She saw a young couple in their mid and late twenties walking in. Her tail wag as the pup gaze on the man. "Save a life? These lives are here because people are irresponsible to take care of them." Snicker the husband as he followed his wife from kennel to kennel.

Mister! Right here! Pick me! I'm not going to make a mess. I will give you lots of love and I promise I wont be expensive! The white pup barked and wags her tail. It is the first since she got in the animal center that her enthusiasm returned. Both husband and wife kneels in front of her kennel. The husband can sense something special about this white pup. "What's the story about this one?" he asked the animal control officer. "Abandoned pet." A quick reply as if the worker don't care anymore. With so many lost souls ending up in the center like this all over the country, the worker's heart becomes numb. "She looks so cute hun. BUT, I want a labrador." He looks at his wife in disbelief. "That would be big and costly animal to maintain." He looks down and saw the twinkle of the white fox terrier's eyes as she barked playfully at him. "She will be just perfect."

Please...Please missis, take me home! Your husband likes me. I promise to be a good girl! She bays and pleaded with a slight whine. "She looks adorable," said the wife. The husband examines the fox terrier pup closely. "How come the fur is dirty and the puppy is too thin? Is it a boy or a girl? And can you open the kennel for me?" He bombarded the animal control worker with questions and all that the male worker can do is say um...and opens the kennel as requested. "Well its a she. What we know is she is a fox terrier mix and three months old," informed the worker. Immediately the white pup jumped on the husband as if asking to be hugged and carried. "Oh you wanna go home with us don't you Princess?" he asked playfully as he hugs and cradle the pup. The husband looks at his wife who runs her soft hand from the pup's head to the back of her coat. Then he shifted his attention to the worker. "I can't believe you guys didn't give her a bath or feed her well." Scratching his head the worker just fell silent. "No matter we will take her home."

Thank you...thank you...thank you! Princess kisses the husband's face with fury of licks, her tail wagging, and her happiness can't be measured. "Ok...ok...Princess. I'm glad you're going home with us too," laughed the husband. "Aww...she likes her new daddy." His wife commented. They all walked to the lobby and towards the counter. Paying for the bills, shots, and registration. Though dirty, the couple took Princess home. It was her new daddy that gave her the first bath. Making sure she is clean and her fur shining and soft once more. During dinner time, the couple offered her benneful, the cooked meal that looks like human food. At first the pup was hesitant to eat, but seeing her new two legged parents eating heartily, she begins to enjoy her food. I'm so happy I have a family I can call my own. I promise to give you both my heart and my love! Princess beams as her tail delightfully wagged.

Four years have passed and Princess sense it is 5:30 pm. She waited by the front door, laying on the tiled marble floor, her head resting on her front paws as her tail continues to wag. Waiting anxiously for someone dear to her. "Princess, daddy not home yet?" the wife whom now she knows as her two legged mommy called out from the kitchen. She barked and whined a bit. A sign that she still patiently for the man that took her in to arrive. Suddenly there was clicking sound as the door's double locks are opened from the outside. Then the door leading to the house swung open as Princess's two legged daddy came home. She barked and barked standing up running towards him. Jumping on his legs, she demanded to be picked up. "Well hello Princess. Hun I'm home!" The loving husband greeted his family. "I know you are. Princess was barking excitedly." He chuckled at his wife's reply. "You miss me again Princess? I was only at work." The fully grown fox terrier kisses her owner like she did four years ago. The time when she is first adopted by the loving couple. Of course I missed you daddy! I won't be happy and at ease until my family is here at home....Together. As I promised you so many years ago....my love is unconditional.

The unconditional love a pet can give is beyond comparison. Few among humans can ever give such love. Yet, they do give it with all their heart and the only thing they ask in return, is to be loved.
=Vin Hellkar=Avarac=Grogh=
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby Ryke Masha on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Honestly not sure what to say here but great great story vin *claps*
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Vin Hellkar on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Ryke Masha wrote:Honestly not sure what to say here but great great story vin *claps*

Thank you bud.
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby Vin Hellkar on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Ryke Masha wrote:There once was a pet named fenris who meet up with with a fire mage name L

She called him over and he saw no harm and ended up falling down the rabbit hole

She bent him over her lap spanked all night long during the encounter and bought him home and chained him to her bed

Now he lives his days being pampered and spanked and being called rabbit by his loving mistress L

Nice poem Wabbit :D
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Cute rabbit story Ryke glad to see you participating. =D>

Vin so great to see you decide to write a story and being an animal rescue advocate it was quite nice to read.

=D>
Tehya

Postby Vin Hellkar on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Tehya wrote:Cute rabbit story Ryke glad to see you participating. =D>

Vin so great to see you decide to write a story and being an animal rescue advocate it was quite nice to read.

=D>

Thank you Tehya. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. :P
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Bandido (Ode to an a sheepdog)

In the Amahle Fields of Amber and white,
You guard the flock both day and night.
your vigilant eyes of the palest blue,
your ears so keen, your heart so true.
and in the valley that you call home,
you watch, you see; you run, you roam.
And never would a centaur fury,
ever give me any worry.
Always glad to call you friend,
I know you'll stay until the end.

(Wades version of a poem to his dog)
My dog
is a dog
she is not a log
nor a hog
though she loves to roll in the bog
shes just a dog.
and she has balls, just not like a boy. big brass ones.
the end.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby L`aquera on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

I adored my Rabbits, poem ;)

Very nice story, Vin
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:26 am

Glad to see you enter Wade and that your dog isn't a log or hog... cute =D>
Tehya

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:19 am

lol wades not a very good poet, but has a great sense of humor. :P
and every bit is true! though if he could write prose, it would look sorta like what I wrote.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Vin Hellkar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 am

Deadpool wrote:lol wades not a very good poet, but has a great sense of humor. :P
and every bit is true! though if he could write prose, it would look sorta like what I wrote.

Hey, humor works :D
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby Vin Hellkar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

L`aquera wrote:I adored my Rabbits, poem ;)

Very nice story, Vin

Thank you L. Glad you enjoy reading the story.
Vin Hellkar
Novice
Novice

Postby miyuka on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Love thy pets. Love Thy MEOWTH PETS! my two cuddle buddies JT (in front) and Benimaru (leaning against) that I cuddle with at night. Sure they aren't real pets but they are as close as I'll ever get to having some ^_^

And Bonus! Another one!

Imma pet cutie kitty! hehehe
miyuka

Next

Return to Creative Challenges with the Artists Ambit