New topic set by Stormbringer Underground-Over Ground

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

New topic set by Stormbringer Underground-Over Ground

Postby Tehya on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:33 pm

The new topic set by Stormbringer is Underground and Over Ground.

Everyone is welcome to contribute original Art, Stories, Poems, and Photography in any genre, this doesn't have to be TLI based.

Please stop back and leave comments on artists work I am sure they will appreciate it.

Have Fun!
Tehya

Re: New topic set by Stormbringer Underground-Over Ground

Postby Stormbringer on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Alternative pictures of Womble abuse also accepted :D
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Circumvent the Mole

Yoshi's cheek burned from the resounding slap he got from his lady friend. Her dress once again blew up to her waist right over her derriere as Circumvent the Mole peered up from his hole taking in her shapely legs and ass. He was a clever mole and took advantage of the wind his wife helped him create.

"Circumvent if you don't stop peering up at naked women I am going to leave I swear!"

She caught him red handed that time and slammed the pot of beans down she made for dinner.

"Who was it this time, some slut from the Inn?"

She was a wretched wife and he sighed, the only pleasure she gave him was her cooking and tonight's beans looked rather different. He took a big spoonful and put it in his mouth making her smirk.

"Just the way you like your women Circumvent, hot...eat up."

You have heard of being careful of a woman's scorned, and it wasn't beyond Hilda the Mole to take her chance on getting even. Laced with red hot chili peppers the beans steamed in his dish. Didn't matter to a mole, hot peppers were a staple but it sure did make him fart. But she had no idea those very farts enabled Circumvent to cast his magic.

Hilda the Mole didn't know she was helping and abetting his evil fetish of blasting enough gas upwards to blow the ladies skirts up to their waist. There were enough men courting those ladies taking punishment of slaps in the face, because they thought wind magic was cast from their fingers. In fact Yoshi sat in the Inn crying in his mead since he had just met the lady of his dreams.

He hadn't seen her since the horrid day her dress came up to her waist, but he hoped she would forgive him and search for him, then he could show her his magic was water not wind. Today was that lucky day when Lillanda came into the Inn. An upturned nose and shunning him brought her to a corner seat.

"Lillinda please believe me I never did that to your dress. I respect you....I....I...love you."

She didn't want to be so vengeful not to give him another chance. "Alright let's go for another walk and no more funny business or you won't be seeing me again."

They walked through the spring flowers scattered through the forest and there was a patch of huge burdock leaves and they looked down seeing a mole hanging up clothes with a small line attached from one leaf to another.

Lillianda let out a little screech and broke free from Yoshi's hand to scoot to the side. What she didn't know was it brought her straight over the mole's hole where Circumvent was sitting in his reclining chair. It was right after dinner and he couldn't help letting out one of the most explosive farts that blew straight up through the hole.

Poof and Lillanda's skirt again blew straight up to her waist showing off her sexy blue lace panties that were rather audacious for a lady who seemed so shy.

"You did it again, you horrible man Yoshi."

Well that pissed off Yoshi since he knew he didn't do it and he cast a water spell on her drenching her to soaking wet. Circumvent grinned and climbed out of the hole looking at her wet down in such a thin cotton dress.

That left Hilda the Mole puzzled on what was going on and she stood there staring with her hand on the rope clothesline which snapped about her from Circumvent's magic. She was all tied up and he began dragging her down below. The little mole's furry legs kicking and screaming all the way while Circumvent went tooting leaving a not so fragrant scent behind him.

The lady was carried off by Yoshi who decided she looked too tempting wet and now knew his magic wasn't air or wind.

In fact Lillinda missed the stench of the wind that undressed her and cuddled tight to Yoshi who smelled of tobacco and fresh air.

And of course the ending of the story is they all lived happily ever after, even Hilda the Mole.
Tehya

Postby Stormbringer on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 am

pk.jpg

For PK, the hopeful Halfling, and Kaytoo. We miss you both!
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:40 am

That is too funny hope Kaytoo reads the board.
Tehya

Postby miyuka on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 pm

great read and great pic!
miyuka

Return to Creative Challenges with the Artists Ambit