Week of January 1st 'This New Year I will?

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

Week of January 1st 'This New Year I will?

Postby Tehya on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:09 pm

This week's topic 'This New Year I will? ...is on something you would like IC or OOC for the New Year

Art, stories, poems and photography are welcome!

This doesn't have to be TLI related

Do stop back to see the entries and comment on them.
Tehya

Re: Week of January 1st 'This New Year I will?

Postby Kooky on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Click thumbnail for larger image

This year I will sculpt more, try to make money at it and not be so shy and afraid to share my work. I'm going to sculpt up a storm with all sorts of things, and try to post often with using this avenue as motivation and inspiration with interesting themes.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Very nice, there is a site named Etsy that sells a lot of art, kind of like ebay but more artsy.

Good luck
Tehya

Postby Tehya on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:09 pm

A New Year's Kiss

They stood close enough to touch in front of the couch. Soon it would be the New Year, and the anticipation made her green eyes sparkle with excitement. He was dressed differently that night in creased slacks and a nice crisp shirt, where as she wore a wrap around dress in black with the tie in front.

Just as they were counting down for the New Year he pushed her backwards to the couch, which she landed in a sitting position. It was hard to land in a proper position since he took her by surprise. That is when it happened, he knelt between her legs, and both of his hands slid up her thighs and at the count of zero the ball came down making the kiss happen.

He stared into her eyes, his own steel blue eyes looked demanding and amused. His lips came to hers and the heat between them had her opening her lips to feel his tongue enter her mouth, it was too good and she touched her tongue to his, and the kiss went from sweet to a bruising passionate declaration, and right at that time fireworks happened both on the couch and the TV.

A New Year's Kiss
Tehya

Postby Isilindil on Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:25 pm

... CATCH THEM ALL!!

Isilindil
Adept
Adept

Postby Marena on Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:55 am

Kooky wrote:Image
Click thumbnail for larger image

This year I will sculpt more, try to make money at it and not be so shy and afraid to share my work. I'm going to sculpt up a storm with all sorts of things, and try to post often with using this avenue as motivation and inspiration with interesting themes.

That is a really lovely piece, its based on little shop of horrors? Such detail too for such a small sculpture. You've a gift Kooky.
Player of:
Marena - "Take a breath, Rest your head....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATjxh-pwlQ
Rowan Capell
Marena
Adept
Adept

Postby Tehya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:50 pm

That's pretty awesome work colors n all, and should sell well in artsy areas.
Tehya

Return to Creative Challenges with the Artists Ambit