Jan. 23rd topic Good Versus Evil

Weekly projects with absolutely no chance of either fortune or fame. Open to all.

Moderator: Tehya

Jan. 23rd topic Good Versus Evil

Postby Tehya on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:32 pm

This week's topic is 'Good Versus Evil'

Please portray the topic in original, Art, Stories, Poems, and Photography!

Most of all come back and comment on your fellow players eateries.
This does not have to be TLI based.

Thanks
Tehya
Tehya

Re: Jan. 23rd topic Good Versus Evil

Postby Celestia on Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Far down deep in the bowels of my vast and labyrinthine castle I awaken. My senses stretch their perception out like so many tendrils, seeking out beyond the castle walls and over the grim desolation of the land. I feel the death and the destruction and I am pleased. My minions have done well in their campaign against the Coalition, but I can still sense them, can still feel their vile hope. Their lights grow dim, and few, and the sense of the End that fills my being has never been so paramount since the Beginning, when I was.

I arise. Up, up, up through the Dungeons of Unending Torment my existence travels, through the thick stone walls as if they were merely an inconvenient fog, up high above the castle walls where my great sight can unfurl itself in full. I flow over the landscape below, outward through the land, feeling the rancor and the dread and the misery of torment sanctified by the hand of my command.
I have many titles and no name. I am their greatest enemy and their greatest fear. I draw closer to them, closer to the chaos and the hell of war on the front lines of battle. And then, there is the barrier. A vast dome of magical energy constructed by the denizens of the light to keep the minions of darkness at bay. Their great and insurmountable wall that does nothing to stop me. I feel it before I enter, stretch the power of my cognizance around its grand circular comedy, and laugh. Pitiful, pathetic beings within; what hope have they in the face of my power? In the face of my will? In the face of my hatred? In the face of time? Time is of the essence, and for me it never ends.

I pass through their barrier as if it does not exist and flow forward in seek of the palatial estate in the center of the land it defends.They are there, within, high in the Palace of Truth that is nothing more than a lie that has been allowed to perpetuate itself. So grand and noble they are, with their councils and their strategists and the tacticians that die for them on the battlefield beside their countless brethren. I am going to enjoy this.

The Grand Council of the Coalition of Light. So disgusting and vile in its utter beauty and inspiration of hope. Into the chambers I seep without notice, unseen, invisible, watching them while being watched by nothing at all. The vast amphitheater rose in a circle of seats around the central Circle of Deliberation, replete with its mural of truth that is deceit, occupied by the Triumvirate of the Coalition. Axiom, his power so great, his might unmatched by all but the unmatchable, which is I. Unity, whose understanding of knowledge knows no bounds other than those that I give it. Finally, Grace. The beauty of them all. The one I desire most. The one I fear having. I wait and watch them like the entertainment of a circus as the jesters who were the senators in the gallery gesture wildly, the clowns who were their wise men ply their wares of thought, and the ringleaders who occupied the central circle mediate hopelessly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Our time is short! We must open the barrier wide enough to push our counter-offensive.” Bellowed Axiom from his position within the central circle, loud enough for all the chambers audience to feel the power of his words. His mighty sword remained strapped to his back. He had only recently begun carrying it everywhere he went. His mighty beard jutted forth from the features of his visage. “The demon hordes receive constant reinforcements, their assault an onslaught without end.” His armor was lightly worn and incomplete, his full suit meant for the battlefield alone.

“Nothing can be further from the truth.” retorted Unity, his multicolored robe worn easily, his staff carried with a nonchalant effortlessness despite the advanced age that he bore upon his countenance. “We must defend and wear down their siege of the barrier. More and more of the demons and their kind are vanquished daily upon the sharp edge of our defense. Why now risk letting them in?”

“Because our brethren die daily fighting a battle that goes nowhere. Even now, good men are falling while we stand here and quibble over our fear and lack of direction.” Axiom roared his retort, his growing anger evident upon his features.

Unity remained calm, stoic as ever. “We should eliminate as many of them as is possible, reassessing the nature of the situation daily until we can be assured that the first offensive reaction we take will lead to certain victory.”

Grace had been listening, adorned in all the splendor of her simple yellow and orange gown, somehow retaining modesty in the midst of an allure that was undeniable. Her features were filled with a youthful beauty countered by soft blue eyes of infinite timelessness. She knew that what the following moments had to offer would be little more than back and forth bickering as the foundation of a circular argument that lead only to more of the same. “We should give them what they want.” She spoke in the soft and flowing tune of her voice. There were audible gasps and sighs from the galleries that stretched above and all around the Circle of Deliberation. Axiom had a look of incredulity painted on his war-worn features. Unity himself appeared as if about to lose his calm. This was not the first time Grace had lobbied for this, but it was the first time she had openly spoken of it, by request of the remaining two. “We should give them my very self.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the galleries can erupt with a fervor, before Axiom can bellow his ridiculous voice again and before Unity, with all the smug arrogance of a feeble intelligence, can calm them, I coalesce. It is but a fraction of my being, expressing itself as a facsimile of my visage—a bleak crimson skull grander than any demon, floating, taller than any man. My grin is etched in rows of thick needle-like razor sharp teeth that line a mouth unhindered by flesh. My eyes are a sea of glowing red the color of blood, bordered by darkness set in sockets of something much more than bone.

My voice, composed of wickedly sharpened notes, echoes inward into the Circle of Deliberation from all directions. “Hear me now.” The arches tremble with my power, many in the galleries bawl their fear, quiver in their garments, cry out for mercy. “I will take you when it pleases me.” My deep glowing eyes of crimson vitae drive their gaze into the figure of Grace, who stands her ground with those haunting blue eyes that I am so anxious to see filled with terror. “Just as I have entered through the barrier to arrive here at my whim.” The pulsing echo of my voice is at once loud and soft, living and dead, filled to the brim with confidence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“To the Blazing Hells with you, demon!” Axiom nearly screamed his resolution whilst loosening his sword and beginning an advance that would soon be an all-out charge on the floating skull.

“How did you slip through the barrier, demon king? What makes you think we will not best you?” Unity spoke in little more than a whisper, but it was enough for the three of them within the Circle to hear.

“When will you take me?” Asked Grace in simple tones of pure beauty. They held no fear, only a desire for the finality of resolution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Never." Said I, my cold and distant eyes upon the skull of the demon-king as I stepped forth from the light, having been there all along, hidden between the rays, my grim cloak of ashen midnight a swirling malaise of grey, light, and darkness that seemed as if it could verily drain the light from the room. I was the nothing at all that watched as the King of Demons entered the the Grand Council, and I must be the one who will defeat him.

---------

An excerpt from a novel I was toying with for awhile. Thought it fit the theme of this weeks challenge. Thanks for reading!
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:09 pm

This was a spectacular story, would love to read more, which I guess means get on with your novel.

=D>
Tehya

Postby Stormbringer on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:06 pm

Overwhelmed3.jpg

Sometimes evil wins
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:10 am

That is a nice picture thanks SB
Tehya

Postby Isilindil on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:23 pm

lewd.jpg
Isilindil
Adept
Adept

Postby Tehya on Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Very nice as usual, and its right on the topic!
Tehya

Postby Stormbringer on Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Nice work Isilindil and Celestia!
--------------
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Bellana on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:33 am

(Something random but I felt it fit this topic even if in the faintest sense.)

The Ballad of Lucky's TIts -

"Oh, thee tits were so large, so full and so plump. So massive, so pliant, just like her rump. This Paladin named Lucky so massive and mighty could not expect a foe so little and flighty. The battle, it raged, all day and all night 'til both were covered in sweat and too tired to fight. Sleep was needed for the battle would rage, this is the ballad of Lucky's tits that are now uncaged. Fayetta was small but so mighty and brave while Lucky was so curvy and cock did she crave. After three days and nights it finally ended .. with Fayetta flying off yelling 'To be continued!' "

"For years the battle was waged between the small and the busty with Lucky constantly yelling out 'You'll never be as lusty'. Never had one been so right but Fayetta, nonetheless, continued on that fight with the nightest Fae continuing all night It was a hard fought battle that neither could win, until Lucky's tits sucked Fayetta in! Small teeth gnashed, attacked and did all they could during the struggle while Lucky laughed loudly and said 'Now you're in trouble!' It couldn't be so! It couldn't end like this! Fayetta couldn't become another victim to Lucky's tits!"

"Some how, some way, the Fae had escaped from a terrible fate and the Paladin already knew and said 'It's never too late!' It had left Fayetta shook but she'd never surrender turning the war on its head but her plans were not hindered. While Lucky slept, the Fae snuck inside with mischievous plans that'd cause many affright. The Paladin, however, had traps of her own and the Bisque Fae would come face to face with a Gnome. Fayetta gasped loud, her eyes went so wide, while the Gnome sat and stared with evil eyes filled with pride. The evil Paladin had pulled another trick but the Fae would fight like a crazed lunatic!"

"When it was all over, the Gnome had be slaughtered, by the mightiest Fae whose will never gave. There was only one goal which she had in mind - to slay Lucky's tits that were one of kind. The Paladin had woke during the battle so fierce, to watch her gnome be stabbed, cut and pierced. It was back to the two where it had originally started. Just Lucky and Fayetta both in it full hearted. The battle wore on leaving them exhausted, so tired but neither would yield only to stop when noble Ehlanna stepped onto the field."

"The Elf raised her arms and praised both fighters 'You both have done well and you're both hired!' Confusion was abound, confusion galore, but they soon were twisted into looks the looks of whores. Instead of their weapons their bodies were used to grab and grope while out in full view. Tongues lashed out and hips crushed together, moans sounded out and legs tethered. It was a war now of their bodies carnal desires, the delight of pleasure; their passions on fire. The sex was so good brought on by the seductress' magicks and that was when their actions began to get frantic."

"They continued on until exhaustion had won. A war that was over, a one and done. Both laid exhausted, panting so heavy but neither had won even though both had been ready. It was Ehlanna who had won and got a great show! Leaving both women collapsed and practically wrapped in a bow. The seductress strode off with a Catgirl by her side while she snickered and laughed but at least no one had died! The noble had stepped in to play a game of her own and walked away to leave the two girls alone. It'd take days for them both to recover but by then the noble would be off to another."
Bellana
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:55 pm

What a great story and work of prose...love how you have it rhyme =D> =D> =D>
Tehya

Postby Stormbringer on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Very nice :)
--------------