Chirot Physical classes.

This will hold older posts which may still be referred to for certain instances but are no longer active discussions.

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Chirot Physical classes.

Postby Gali_Shuminta on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm

I was informed by Ehlanna to put up my observations here on the Chirot race.

At their current point I can't honestly understand why Chirots are only allowed to be a knight class as there physical class.

Due to their Starting racial STR and that of a Knight they can't even Manage to wield the swords that knights get at level 1.

Granted its not that big of an issue as I'v been told most gloss over it, but due to the outright statement in the races own background that their slender, and not really as strong as other races I'm really curious as to why they can't be thieves, and or warriors. Granted I do understand they have that whole honor bound streak but well people are people and some have to deviate from suck things at some point...

I suppose what I'm trying to say is I'm petitioning for the Chirot to get either the Thief or the Warrior classes added to their starting class list, or both if at all possible as one or the other will fit their 'we are somewhat frail' mentality better...to a point.
Gali Feral Friendlyness
Morbius` Out of touch Evil
Jehuty Civilized beast
Derelict Avatar of the Wild
Deltree Wandering Vagabond
Gali_Shuminta
Novice
Novice

Re: Chirot Physical classes.

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am

not to mention if every one wonders over to the class page scrolls down to warrior chirots are listed

and that hole honer bound thing there are only a few chirots who seem to fit that { stormwind, merrshan, briads new slaveling} all the others { marot, shogton} are bastards {love you both}

theifs can have honor sounds like a good class for them too
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Keegan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am

I agree with this. if they can't us the sword with their stats and the knight bounces it dosen't make sents for them to be that and not a warrior.

Warrior offen of a code of honor and some times thiefs as well. Ithink it would make a lot more scents to at lest add warrior or thief if not both
Keegan
Adept
Adept

Postby magnus adder on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:44 am

Warrior or thief would make better since to me, as they are supposed to be a 'light' class they would want to avoid direct conflict or keep them selves a way out or at least a way to escape to the sky, a knights armor and mount would get in the way at this point... and charging to the front would not make a lot of sense if you don't have the weight to deliver a punch with out getting dismounted.
fol draeval ol zhah vel'bol dos xun naut nym'uer nindelen kleel
magnus adder
Novice
Novice

Postby lyllamarie on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 am

Anything listed on the Race page is up to date concerning classes.

We'll take the addition of Warrior under advisement once Chirot are back up for review. :)
The player of
LyllaMarie{SB} || Sutara || Ebilese || Hellian Cros || Kuma || Imogene
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Postby Shogeton on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Elise`whitepaw wrote:not to mention if every one wonders over to the class page scrolls down to warrior chirots are listed

and that hole honer bound thing there are only a few chirots who seem to fit that { stormwind, merrshan, briads new slaveling} all the others { marot, shogton} are bastards {love you both}

theifs can have honor sounds like a good class for them too

A bit late, but Shogeton is very much an honourable sort. He does not refuse a challenge, he does not lie, he is true and conscientious in his duties, one of which is to bring as much pain and death he can bring to Torian. Shogeton is very much honour bound.

He's also a bastard.
Shogeton
Adept
Adept

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm

aye he is to that effect but still bastard... luff you hehehee i still say there can be the honorable theif... and such
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Archives