Vulpines and Magic

This will hold older posts which may still be referred to for certain instances but are no longer active discussions.

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Vulpines and Magic

Postby Aramis on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:26 am

I'm a bit confused about them because it says this in their racial write up:

In seeming opposition to the Wolven's, they believe their path is magical and not physical, finding themselves to be a merge of the physical and spiritual aspects of life.

and yet vulpines only have 2 magical base classes, mage and healer. Spiritual would seem to imply something more like Cleric, Druid, or Shaman, yet none of those are even options. And from what I have both played and seen, Vulpines tend to be very devoted to their goddess, The Lady, yet there are no vulpine clerics, even with a temple currently undergoing construction ICly. They're considered more magical than Wolven, yet Wolven get 4 magical base classes: Mage, Shaman, Druid, Healer. I know that the races are undergoing a re-write, but this just seems to all be very confusing.
"The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it."
Aramis
Expert
Expert

Re: Vulpines and Magic

Postby L`aquera on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 pm

We haven't got into Vulpin yet dear, that might be why ;)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Kir^Trelander on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:30 am

As L said...just be patient.

Seems there's a giant re-evaluation of all the races in the process right now, sooo...I'd imagine either the former or the latter (i.e. all) of your concern will be addressed to fit more appropriately.
Kir^Trelander
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Any news on the Vulpine update? I'd love to do a vulpine cleric, paladin or priest sometime. (I mean create a vulpine cleric, paladin or priest, not... oh, never mind).
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tahni on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Vulpine can play Warrior Mages as well if you want to go that route. They aren't limited to healer and mage.
Tahni
Novice
Novice

Return to Archives