Thieves Taking advance classes.

This will hold older posts which may still be referred to for certain instances but are no longer active discussions.

Moderators: Stormbringer, Ehlanna

Thieves Taking advance classes.

Postby Ressan Sepa on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok well I was speaking with two others and I wasn't sure neither was another I spoke to of it being an op.

Here is the question. If say a thief x2 takes an advanced class such as Mist raider. Do they keep the ability to steal as a trained thief or would it be forgot with their training into the AC. I know the AC overrides the starting class in most aspects which I can see valid, But we were not sure as far as that ability goes.

I would think they would keep it themselves, but I was curious for clarification so I know for later when I choose classes."
Ressan Sepa
Novice
Novice

Re: Thieves Taking advance classes.

Postby Twerlinger on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:55 am

As far as I'm aware, you keep the skills and abilities of the basic class when upgrading to an Advanced Class, so in that case you would keep the ability to shop steal and pick pocket like the thief you were, after all, your not forgetting your past or anything like that.. however with the updating and redoing of races and stuff by Dev, they may have different views on it.
Twerlinger

Return to Archives