The House of Thallis is hiring! (Guard and Domestic)

For all things IC and OOC pertaining to the sea and river port of Thallis.

Moderator: Ray`el

The House of Thallis is hiring! (Guard and Domestic)

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:18 am

Posted in the Arena, Lonely Inn, Wyvern's Talon and the Town Square:

Let it be known that under the aegis of Ray el, Viceroy of Thallis, I Ellyssa Flamewing am recruiting worthy individuals to serve in his Guard. If you want to serve the Empire as part of the Thallis Guard, look me up in Thallis or the Arena on (such and such a date and time listed separately for each). I will be looking for scouts, soldiers mages, combat healers and any who are capable of riding mephos and other exotic beasts in combat.

Signed, Ellyssa Flamewing
Commander of the Thallis Guard

(Another notice has been tacked right under it)

Let it be known that the House of Thallis is hiring skilled individuals to serve within the house on the domestic side. Maids, animal handlers, scribes, healers, librarians and craftsmen may all apply to Traael, Seneschal of the House

Signed, Traael
Seneschal of House Thallis

(OOC details, building the unit practically from the ground up, organization and details are being worked on, but I hope to be able to provide opportunities for RP both in and around Thallis, plus options to liaise with the Imperial Guard and participate in mini-events on land, possibly air and maybe even sea (since we ARE a port city after all) contact me by pm in channel or here if interested. Or you can sign up here and we can schedule an interview.

Further OOC details, Traael asked me to add to this post to say that anyone who wishes to apply for a house job with Thallis in any non-military capacity is welcome to post here or contact her. Thallis has some leadership types and some maids but we are eager to expand our RP to include other types of play and facilitate other types of character development. If you have an idea for how you can serve a noble in a port city that hasn't been listed above, by all means, please contact Traael or myself and we can talk.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Re: The House of Thallis is hiring! (Guard and Domestic)

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:06 am

Shirvat was interviewed and hired as a Scout, despite letting her new commander get shot with an arrow during the "interview" process.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Coralia was interviewed and hired as a healer and field support for Thallis' naval units
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Brielle and Zakai were interviewed, Brielle was hired as a mage for the Guard, Zakai had to leave before he was hired but is welcome to try again. During the interview process, they and Gavin had to chase some thieves (helpfully played by Aerin|Ressa|) who had made off with some gold in the Thallis Market District.
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Postby Ellyssa_Flamewing on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:51 am

Sadyra, Gabriel Storm-Dancer, Orik and Robert Blackwood were interviewed.

Sadyra was hired as a smith/guard (mage)
Gabriel was hired as Port Master
Orik expressed interest in serving both as smith and guard (earth mage) but RL intervened and he had to leave.
Robert was hired as guard and field second (pro tem) for the elite guard force under Ellyssa's command known informally as "The Irregulars"
Ellyssa_Flamewing
Expert
Expert

Return to Thallis Port