Updates for Phaing's Gang

For all things IC and OOC pertaining to the sea and river port of Thallis.

Moderator: Ray`el

Updates for Phaing's Gang

Postby Phaing on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:22 pm

A.K.A. ; Ray's THallis Guards, House Nair.

This is where Phaing will leave notifications for her little army for dates where we can work together. Training and other events will be listed here by me and so will an updated roster.
For now, just know that I will have something for you before the end of the month, and that everyone listed here can PM Phaing at any time in the ame channel or right here.

The roster thus far;
Grogh a troll warrior.
Ithilwen Nimwen is a knight.
Prontium Valorius a Knight
Wade a sort of jack-of-all-trades
Chase Riles is our Cook and Medic

Shoji`Isashi has come aboard as Captain Phaing's right-hand man. All of you new people will obey his commands as you would mine.

After just 3 days, we seem to be off to a hell of a good start, welcome aboard! :D
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Re: Updates for Phaing's Gang

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Wades.. umm.. part.. in this will become apparent soon enough LOL.. Phaings right its sorta complicated.
lol.
We should consider a name for our unit.. something we all agree fits the lot of us.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Phaing on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Your right, a good name would be a good idea.
Officially we are the Guard of House Nair... but they already have a large staff there that includes many people that can stand Guard Duty.

Let's not ever loose sight of the fact that we all work for Ray 'el.

The weekend of the 28th is the first I am looking at for an event, it seems that several of us had commitments for this one and the next.

I have no suggestions for a name, but we probably need something better than what people will snicker and pronounce as 'the fang-gang'. :roll:
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Wadeywade on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 am

I have no suggestions either LOL. thought one of you guys could come up with a descriptive that will make it so we all know who we are talking about lol. that was my idea, at least. Ray said no though so.. we're the band with no name... LOL.. oh damn, oops.

Anyways, on the 28th, I can be there if it is started after 5 PM EST as Ill be working till then. I may be on sooner if I get a ride but if I have to walk it takes an hour to go from my job to home.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Phaing on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Okay, first muster will happen twice this weekend;

Saturday, Sept 28th, twice for people who have trouble making certain time and dates-

11 am Pacific time and 7pm Pacific time.
For our first gathering, there will be just a little action, its mostly to get together and hammer out our working relationship. Of course, every minute you are involved will be counted for your pay-rolls, as always.

See you then!
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:28 am

In addition to Shoji, Durigon showed up, and he is our Scout and has been made a Sergeant.

I have obtained Cloaks for the Guards, to help give us a more uniform appearance.
They are cool grey outside, red felt inside, some gold piping around a black-fur collar, and the edges are trimmed with a black leather border.

These are too be issued free of charge to the Guards for use while on Duty.
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:30 am

Okay, I'm back now and I'll have a look at the work logs soon.
That was a rough month RL, I'll be around more now for the rest of you.

Any thoughts on what you all would like to do as Guards?
Ray has a war on Pirates coming up, you ALL should sign up for it if you can.
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:48 am

For those of you doing work-logs with MIRC, this could be helpful;

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=17491
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Postby Phaing on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Okay, lets try this one more time.

MUSTER;
All Guards are required to report for a full muster on the weekend of Dec 21st, times to be announced or arranged (see me, or PM here)

Expect all of the things that make Duty worth doing; sex, violence, foul language and excessively dangerous behavior.

This is no drill. If there is not war for us to cut our teeth on at the time of muster, I will start one for you.
Time to get back in the saddle.

-Phaing
Phaing
Adept
Adept

Return to Thallis Port