Of Servants and Duties

For all things IC and OOC pertaining to the sea and river port of Thallis.

Moderator: Ray`el

Of Servants and Duties

Postby Ithilwen on Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:59 pm

This post is to clarify something with in thallis, and that is the attire of the servants with in the castle. The topic in question is the servants uniform, specifically the maid uniforms, and what exactly there duties are. As the current head maid it is with in my ability to clarify this. There are a few things to note before I continue.

1. This can be changed by the acting Lord/Lady of thallis, or acting House senshual.

2. If you were hired as a personal maid, servant, or cook for the lord/lady of thallis, house senshual, the blade, war senshual, port mistress they are ultimately the ones who decide your uniform. This includes concubines and slaves working for the castle. The acting House Sensual and Head Maid should be notified of any personal servants that have been hired.

With those two points out of the way I can get on to clarification of things. Due to the various races, and the need of those races. It is difficult to classify that thallis has a single maid uniform, but rather multiple maid uniforms. In this case I can only give examples of what one would deem acceptable maid attire for general servants.

Example Uniforms

Maid Uniform Example 1
Maid uniform Example 2
Maid uniform Example 3
Maid Uniform Example 4
Maid Uniform Example 5

Clarification of duties.

1. If you are the personal servant of the war senshual, the blade, lord/lady of thallis, house senshual your main duty is to that person first if they are are IC and are able to rp with you. Other wise you are under the House senshual, and if the House senshual is not around the head maid.

2. If you are working under the house senshual or the head maid. Your primary duty will entail cleaning, taking inventory, or other servant duties.

3. You are not restricted to the castle. There are other areas in thallis where you can go. For instance there are two buildings outside the castle one for visiting nobles and their people, and a IG Barricks. The building for the nobles needs to be cleaned as well, so a change of location for those interested. You are also allowed to go into the town of thallis on the pretense of picking something up from one of the npc shops, interacting with workers of the port, or boat works. Example: picking up a package from the boat works to be delivered to the castle.

4. You are not allowed on the fifth floor of the castle. This floor is for V.I.P. guest, and houses the lord and lady of thallis bed chamber. Only there most trusted servants, concubines, slaves and a select few are allowed on this floor.

5. General Break down of thallis Castle

Basement 3rd Floor dungeon

Basement 2nd floor cold storage

Basement 1st floor Storage

Ground floor/1 st floor audience chamber, kitchen, Dinning hall, public baths, residents dinning area, courtyard, castle barracks, stables, training yard, forge.

2 nd floor servant quarters/rooms

3 rd floor Offices for house staff, war senshual, the blade, lord/lady of thallis, house senshual.

4 th floor guest bedrooms

5 th floor lord and lady bedchamber, V.I.P. guest rooms. (see point 4 about access)
Ithilwen
Adept
Adept

Return to Thallis Port