Camerie and Jhore.. And you

Work logs for those working under the Viceroy of the River Thallis

Moderator: Ray`el

Camerie and Jhore.. And you

Postby L`aquera on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 am

The dark and dank feeling of the Necromancer hadn't exactly left the Noble pyro with the most grandest of feelings nor sensations. The very taint had been scrubbed free from ebony flesh and once finished? She'd gathered up a few of her Dwarves and directed them to put the young Camerie into the carryall tarps with some water and bring them to Thallis Port. Specificly, Ray`els Castle and or keep, since she really wasn't positive on which he'd decided upon.

With the little creatures packed up, she'd also found the Jhore eggs needed and stored them within hot sands kept that way by the reddened rocks she'd poured her own fires into to keep them that way. Buried into sand with Eggs.. she'd given a rolled and sealed parchment to her men and told to have it all brought before the Viceroy, Ray`el..

It was likely an odd sight indeed, seeing the dwarves show up lugging tarps filled with water on poles with small two month old Camerie within, their warbling sounds radiating around the compound..

~Dear Viceroy of Thallis~

Your.. whatever she is.. Angst, came to me earlier this morning ranting about you needing the Camerie and the the Jhore for your men. You really should have approached sooner for such pretty beasts. All Nobles, minor or not, are alloted whatever they can use since we breed them on my Island. Unfortunately, I cannot give out any Mephos. Such is now the domain of Sorgram and you must speak with him for such beasts.

I tallied up the number and the men to women you needed them for. They are still animals but how they travel in the water is far different and I've left two dwarves to stay with you and teach each member that gets one, how to ride them. The waters are pretty cool so I suggest you put a pond inside one of your barns for the little beauties or find a warmer pond somewhere for them to be. Land is not their friend and they won't thank you for having them on it for long. The Jhore? Well, just feed them. And remember to keep muzzles on them at all times. The bite is far worse then the bark, as it were.

Call on me should I be needed;

Lady L`aquera
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Thallis Viceroy