Thallis support effort

Work logs for those working under the Viceroy of the River Thallis

Moderator: Ray`el

Thallis support effort

Postby Wadeywade on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:52 pm

Ive committed lands and resources to relieving the situation, wades housing about 300 people now.. Below will follow screenshots of the stuff hes 'used up' to feed them, etc.

:)
Attachments
image.png
image.png
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: Thallis support effort

Postby Wadeywade on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 pm

More from day 2:i roleplayed for about an hour and a half, and put some of his livestock to the blade to feed the crowd.
Attachments
image.png
image.png
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Third and final day, delayed because I was ill. Sorry.
Attachments
image.png
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:00 pm

Heres the final tally:
Goats (40 mhl per)(5)
200 mhl
Pigs 40 mhl per (3)
120 mhl
Sheep 40 mhl per (4)
160 mhl
Jerky 1 mhl per pound (10 lbs)
490 mhl total

Misc foodstuffs 5 mhl per (90 mhl)
-
Filet mingon x3
15 mhl
Venison round steak x7
35 mhl
Salmon x3
15 mhl
Fresh Corn- from his garden
5 mhl
Carrots- half bushel
5 mhl
Peaches- half bushel
5 mhl
Potatoes-half bushel
5 mhl
Cabbage- from his garden
5 mhl
-

Wade used these items and is not including them officially in the list but it was where he started, having bread made and handing out apples. Thought it was a nice way for people to remember the experience so that's why its not on the list 'officially'. Also I did not know what the going rate was for grain.

Apples-the entire crop for half the year, all whiskey production was ceased (grown from seed) 400 lbs
Grains- wheat, corn, hops, all used for bread or whatever could be made with it, also part of the ceased whiskey production (grown from seed).(half years supply) 2000 lbs
-
Total 580 mhl
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Thallis Viceroy