Character/Item Descriptions

Useful items for all visitors - virus warnings, firewalls, IRC scripts etc

Moderators: Ehlanna, Twerlinger

Character/Item Descriptions

Postby Artaris_13 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Well, I am back all, so guess what that means...? I'm doing Character Descriptions and Item Descriptions all over again. If someone is looking for something special, give me a holla. If you need References, holla at me here or in the chat. I do charge MHL for my work, because it is of very high grade, and if you do not like what I did, I will gladly redo the work. Here are my prices.

New Character Description:
No Picture - 20 mhl
Picture - 25 mhl

Character Description (Regular):
No Picture - 30 mhl
Picture - 40 mhl

Character Description (New Outfit/tattoos/piercings, ect):
50 mhl

Item Description (Custom Items/Clothes/Tools/Weapons/Armor/Jewelary):
Small - 15 mhl
Medium - 30 mhl
Large - 45 mhl

Simple - 10 mhl
Entricate - 20 mhl

Rush Delivery:
That Day - 80 mhl
3 Days - 30 mhl
1 week - 5 mhl

If you do not ask for a certain type of delivery, I'll get to it when I have time. I'm very picky about my work, and if I don't think I can do it, I will tell you so, but I'll always do my best. I hope every customer is happy with my work that I'll do for them. Thank you.

-Artaris
Artaris_13
Novice
Novice

Re: Character/Item Descriptions

Postby Christine-Daae on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:33 am

New Character with pic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/ ... _Cyzra.jpg Magi with silver wings 6' tall.

New desc, exisiting character. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/ ... Eden-2.jpg
Christine-Daae
Expert
Expert

Re: Character/Item Descriptions

Postby Artaris_13 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

That will be 75 mhl on delivery. I'm going to get it done by this weekend. If ya need anything else, give me a holla.

----------------------------------

This is your new char's description. Do you like? Yay or Nay?

Emerging from the shadows, a tall feminine, ebony beauty would reveal herself. Standing roughly 6ft tall, with silvery wings that would allow the moon’s diminishing hues shimmer across their glossy coatings, she’d reach up with a slender hand and draw back lavender tresses, tucking them behind her ear. The Magi purse her lips into that of a seductively sincere smile as she’d allow her hands to fold back behind her, wings folding in behind her back. Her clothing would be that to enchant the lustful, and frighten the shy… Leaving nothing to the imagination, the ebony colored woman would wear a rather enteric piece of clothing. Golden thread crafted together by a grand seamstress, the top half would leave a large V that would go right down to above her nether region, revealing her perfectly smooth stomach, and revealing the slopes of her breasts. Two small pieces of fabric would emerge from the sides to cover her nipples, but one could see if she turned just right, she’d allow her beautifully round breasts fall to meet one’s eyes. The cloth would go around her private area and fold upward between her tight ass, allowing the cheeks to be visible to all, small duel layered corner skirts would be attached to protect her delicate hips. After her neck, a collar would wrap about her soft throat, another piece coming down to rest gently against the upper part of her chest. Two pieces of cloth connected with chain links would attach to the dress’s upper half, revealing her shoulders while laying against her arms. Soft golden mesh work down her arms going to her forearms would reveal more golden work of cloth, connected to bracelets. Moving down her supple thighs, one would meet the golden cloth again, but in the formation of soft cured leather, dyed perfectly to match the rest of her attire. A V would flow down the front to connect at the knee, then open in a diamond over her shins, then another upon her feet. As you continue to drool in admiration of this dark treat, you would hear a giggle and look back to her face to see those violet eyes staring at you with a smirk on her soft lips The cornet above her brow gleaming slightly in the gentle hues from the moon and stars above…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is Eden's...

Swaying her hips in the manner which causes the men to follow like pups, the stunning vixen by the name of Eden would walk into the room, her hand turned on her hip, elbow out while her lips would purse into a devious smile. Beautifully blue eyes would stare about the room, casting glances at each individual within, appearing to them that her attention was solely on them. Do not allow her good looks to fool you though, her mind was not left in the gutter. One would think that long, flowing blonde hair would allow this half-breed to me all about the sensual nature, but her mind works different then most. She’d be covered in a beautifully worked silk dress, the straps flowing over her shoulders to connect down her back at her upper back. Around her breasts they would cover, but leaving nothing to the imagination about those large, round mounds of delight. Her stomach would be safely hidden, but her lower back and the sides of her waist would be left bare by the dress. Over her hips and behind would flow the dress’s lower half, while the front would split and drop between her legs, both sides coming to rest about half a foot off the ground. Her tail would dance from the side of the dress where it would split, snaking around her leg while she’d spread her legs slightly, letting you get a better look at her feet. Wearing some very enteric crafted three inch high heeled slip-ons, the vixen would strike a pose that would take your breath away. Tail slithering around her leg, one could notice the new ornament adorn upon the appendage, a metal clasp bracelet fit for her tail itself, made out of pure mitherl and etched with fine runic inscriptions. With a playful grin, she’d turn her attention from you to something a bit more enticing…
Artaris_13
Novice
Novice

Return to Public Service