Signature Pics

Useful items for all visitors - virus warnings, firewalls, IRC scripts etc

Moderators: Ehlanna, Twerlinger

Signature Pics

Postby Stormbringer on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 pm

I know people periodically lose their signature pics due to lost accounts or failed repositories. And of course for many, the available online places to park adult pictures are limited. So if you need a safe place to host your sig pic, with no nudity taboos, we can host it for you here on the site.

Simply send it to me (stormbringer@belariath.com) and be prepared to wait a few days if I'm busy. I'll reply with the URL you can use.

Maximum dimension 650 x 300 and jpg or gif.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Re: Signature Pics

Postby Krom on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Very generous of you.
Krom
Expert
Expert

Postby Kaytoo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:07 am

I've a question regarding signature pics, one that I've been considering asking so here is a perfect opportunity......That being what is considered appropriate?

As an example, I've considered using the pic I have in my avatar atm as part of one, yet on the otherhand did not know if it would be considered "too much" for forum standards. Naturally it looks as though (from the outside) that this has to date not been an issue, and to be sure things can escalate quickly to an unsavory point.....So just what is the limit of tolerance the HC has for sig pics and avatars (naturally not even needing to consider though against current site/game limits)?

K2
"Call me savage, and you're only telling me how much you have forgotten of the natural world, and the nature of minds."
Kaytoo
Adept
Adept

Postby Stormbringer on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:46 am

Personally I'd love to see a larger version of your avatar and I'm sure many others would too.

We are all supposed to be adults here and the forum is an extension of the web site and game, both of which are 18+. So I think a general guideline would be if it isn't appropriate for the TLI channels, it isn't appropriate for a sig pic. Beyond that it would have to be judgement on an individual basis as the need arose.
--------------
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn

(John Keats)
Check your baggage at the door and bring some magic through your
window onto the world of Belariath
Stormbringer
High Council
High Council

Postby Kaytoo on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks for your response!

K2
"Call me savage, and you're only telling me how much you have forgotten of the natural world, and the nature of minds."
Kaytoo
Adept
Adept

Postby Brane on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:05 pm

I am sure risque is not that much of a problem here. Copyright on the other hand... :roll:
Brane
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Public Service