how to know when you cut if you dont have a cutscript

Useful items for all visitors - virus warnings, firewalls, IRC scripts etc

Moderators: Ehlanna, Twerlinger

how to know when you cut if you dont have a cutscript

Postby Ryke Masha on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:24 pm

As some of yall may know I now on my kindle and the app I have for irc doesnt have cutscript and found out a helpful thing. This seems to work for everything that doesn't have cutscript. When your typing up your post you can go to a pm to yourself and send it to yourself and when it comes back it shows if it cut and where it did and after that it is just simple edit where you can post more then what is allowed but things without cutscript
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: how to know when you cut if you dont have a cutscript

Postby Naomh on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Another fact to help remember is the cut off is a 430 CHARACTERS, including spaces.

My IRC client (Pidgin) doesn't have a cutscript, at least not one I can easily find, but I was able to find a plugin that does show a character count, every 400 or so characters I enter a manual break.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Public Service