A Public Service Announcement (for Health Safety)

Useful items for all visitors - virus warnings, firewalls, IRC scripts etc

Moderators: Ehlanna, Twerlinger

A Public Service Announcement (for Health Safety)

Postby InsanityVixen on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:02 am

http://www.dificid.com/understanding/index.php

Dear Belariath family, the link above is something very important that everyone should become educated about.

For a week I have been in the hospital, since that Sunday, however, I was actually sick with this, but thought I had the flu. This disease almost killed me. The reason I caught this, was because my body was completely wiped of probiotics. I had my teeth pulled at the end of October, and given Clyndamycin I believe it is spelled. A broad spectrum antiobiotic. This wiped out the good bacteria in my body. It severely dehydrated me, and last week my family were basically thinking I was as good as dead. So, please read up on this, make yourself aware, and for the love of whatever you believe in, if you get a broad spectrum antibiotic, eat something, or request something PRObiotic. Otherwise, you too could get this, and I don't want to lose any of you.

With love,

Mysiq.

(I originally posted this in Beyond Belariath, but it seems to be a better choice to put it here)
Mysiq Vlia, Kerrigan Enchikra-Lyxteric, Dritchani, Kierstiq, Britanie Darkflare, Al`vur Nek, Nuemalyys Orlausck, Drusilda, Amalia, Oar, Jyles.
InsanityVixen
Initiate
Initiate

Re: A Public Service Announcement (for Health Safety)

Postby L`aquera on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Good god... I'm so sorry hun... Thank you for sharing. *HUG*
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Sorgram on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Best wishes on a speedy recovery and if you are already well, thank God and amen.

S.
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tawny on Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:06 am

Glad to hear you are doing better Hun. Keep working on getting better. Hugs.
Tawny

Postby InsanityVixen on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:06 am

Thank you all. I'm on the mend, but I'm doing a helluva lot better than I was doing a couple weeks ago. However, my body is still weak, so it's hard to go up and down stairs a lot. Getting out of my brother's dilapidated bed after watching a movie, is hard as hell. Have to do a push up in order to get out of it.
Mysiq Vlia, Kerrigan Enchikra-Lyxteric, Dritchani, Kierstiq, Britanie Darkflare, Al`vur Nek, Nuemalyys Orlausck, Drusilda, Amalia, Oar, Jyles.
InsanityVixen
Initiate
Initiate

Return to Public Service