Welcome to the House of Dethsiris

Southern Part of the World with a large Ancient City

Welcome to the House of Dethsiris

Postby Archaon on Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:17 am

Dethsiris, the mysterious jungle kingdom of ancient secrets, is slowly being integrated into the Empire. As the castle and temple are being reconstructed to a more fitting display of presence and influence, I have been granted overall rule of this new acquisition and its secrets. In due time, Dethsiris will become the jewel of the jungles, the focal point of trade, commerce, military might, and religious presence.. most of all.. the discovery of what has been labeled as the original Temple of Gaea.

As Lord of Dethsiris, I strive for integrity, intelligence, and loyalty. I expect nothing less from those whom wish to belong to Dethsiris, and be a part of something that will undoubtedly change the fabric of everything as we know it.

While Dethsiris, as of right now, is still being developed, there are some good opportunities that still exist. The formation of a force to protect the borders, or discovery of something within the jungles, or even more reclamation of ancient artifacts that may not have been gathered when the initial incursion occurred.

Whatever your flavor, there is something in Dethsiris for it. Welcome, and let's bring this region to life.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Return to House of Dethsiris