Narrator's Quests!!

Southern Part of the World with a large Ancient City

Narrator's Quests!!

Postby Vexademus on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 am

To help keep the House Dethsiris MB uncluttered, I've decided to post new quests under this thread.

Quests are usually run on Tuesdays of every week and can either occur at 10:00 am CST or 6:00 pm CST.

This thread will contain posted links to 'What's Happening>Quests' for easier sign-up so no one will get very confused. :lol:

Sign-ups will now occur under the direct thread posted in 'What's Happening>Quests'.

Hope to see many join up at one time or another!
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Re: Narrator's Quests!!

Postby Vexademus on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:17 am

Quest: Howling Through the Thickets.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24653
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:34 am

Quest: Sanity is Optional!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24667
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:14 am

Quest: Little Miss Thing...

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24676
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:35 am

Quest: Nefarious Parody!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24739
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:06 am

Quest: Which Way is the Wind?

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24749
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:44 pm

Quest: I Only Have Eyes...

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24845
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:39 pm

Quest: Pest Control!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24859
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:00 pm

Quest: I'm Gonna Touch It!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24864
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:36 pm

Event: It's Just a Bedtime Story.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24899
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:26 pm

The Tomorrow Fruit.

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24905
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:47 am

I will be using the next few weeks to a month to study the times of players' availability to average out when would be a good time to run things like these events.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for playing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Player of: Vexademus, Magralel, Zimothy, Noland{mkth}
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Postby Vexademus on Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:50 pm

I've returned! Get ready!!

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24905&p=164854#p164854

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player of: Vexademus, Magralel, Zimothy, Noland{mkth}
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Return to House of Dethsiris